NOT MY KING - PROTEST CHARLES

Queen E2 I know little of her for I live in USA, was definitely a idol to the people. I feel she is probably still alive to, and perhaps why Charles took power is to help stir up trouble in the country. These people want to collapse the country and think that someone how this will save them. These people no matter who is in office of control are all insane. Only Christ can bring peace and unity back to the country. Not QE2 who was discovered to be a pagan and not Charels who no doubt in my mind is just playing a role for a greater scheme unfolding.

This man has probably never been to Hollywood and yet he is the highest paid actor I've ever heard of. This man will solve nothing, bring out the stone of Destony for JAH.

1 Like

If people truly loved Jesus as they should they would know he is here now. They would not rebel against him but would openly and willingly accept his corrections, bow down to him and help him establish his Kingdom who is his Fathers Kingdom. Christ is pure he is our living, breathing, walking, Holy of Holies.

2 Likes

Agreed.
Love it dear brother, keep up the GO(o)D work ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In the Footsteps of George III - Prince Charles Invented and Runs the ‘Green...

Charles exhibits a fondness for sodomites.

On May 26, 2022, Kevin Spacey was charged (Kevin Spacey charged with four counts of sexual assault against three men | Salon.com) with four counts of sexual assault against three men in the UK.

charles.spacey

1 Like

Video in article:

Charles's coronation will be at Westminster Abbey on Saturday May 6

Charles "Coronation" set for May 6, 2023

Well, a lot could happen between now and then... just saying.

2 Likes

(May 6th) in 1536 King Henry VIII ordered that English language Bibles be placed in every church.

2 Likes

He is definitely not my king. My King is Christ Jesus. He is the only one that can save us all from the evil and tyranny happening on this prison planet.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son ([Enoch 58:1]

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

5 Likes

Just Stop Oil activists smash cake on King Charles III waxwork at Madam Tussauds

Reports say 4 Just Stop Oil activists were arrested as a result of the cake incident.

Just Stop Oil activists smashed cake into the face of a King Charles III waxwork at the Madam Tussauds museum in London Monday.

The group released video of two people standing near the model before revealing their Just Stop Oil shirts and smashing the cake into its face.

"They are demanding that the government halts all new oil and gas licenses and consents," the climate activists said in a news release.

Eilidh McFadden, from Glasgow, and Tom Johnson, from Sunderland, were identified as the individuals in the video who stepped over the rope barrier separating the model from the public.

Video in the above link:

Oil activists smash cake on King Charles III waxwork at Madam Tussauds

3 Likes

King Charles pelted with eggs as protester shouts: ‘Blood of slaves!’

King Charles III got an egg-stra warm welcome in York, England.

When Charles and Queen Consort Camilla arrived Wednesday for an official visit, a protester lobbed several eggs at him, barely missing.

Video in the above link:

Charles pelted with eggs as protester shouts ‘Blood of slaves'

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you for do diligence. :rose:

How much more will it take till everyone will do as The Lord suggested: "When are you going to wake-up to the fact that We gave you The Law for your protection, and to deter evil from invading and encompassing you?"

How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

Nice one, maybe folks are beginning to see the truth about so-called Royals.

1 Like

#NotMyKing billboard campaign launched by anti-monarchy activists

Posters depicting King Charles signal restart of campaigning by Republic group after the death of the queen

Not My King billboard

Ben Quinn

Thu 27 Oct 2022 12.01 EDTLast modified on Thu 27 Oct 2022 14.29 EDT

Anti-monarchy billboards are going up around England and Scotland this week in the first major push since the death of Queen Elizabeth II by activists campaigning for a republic.

The launch of the billboards – each one featuring a #NotMyKing hashtag alongside a picture of King Charles – coincides with a crowdfunding appeal by the pressure group Republic, which is planning to ramp up its activities before the coronation next year.

Republic largely suspended its activities during the period of mourning, though it had been responding online to controversies such as the arrests of individual anti-monarchy protesters.

Protests are now planned across the UK before and during the coronation on 6 May. The billboards are going up in 18 towns, cities and a number of London boroughs for now – including Dundee, Glasgow, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Southampton and Manchester.

The group said that its membership is growing rapidly and its income is expected to hit a quarter of a million pounds this year.

“These billboards are the latest drive to raise awareness of the serious problems with the monarchy, and the democratic alternative on offer,” said its spokesperson, Graham Smith.

“We believe now is the time to start talking about the democratic alternative to the monarchy, a parliamentary republic with a constitutional head of state. This works well in Ireland, Iceland, Germany and elsewhere and will be far better for Britain than the monarchy.

There is absolutely no need for Charles to spend tens of millions of pounds of public money on his coronation. The whole thing should be scrapped. But as that’s unlikely to happen we’ll be there protesting against the monarchy.”... please see link for more

://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/oct/27/notmyking-billboard-campaign-launched-by-anti-monarchy-activists

1 Like

The protester was arrested and not only handcuffed, but bound at the knees and ankles. Is that what THEY are doing in England these days. :astonished:

1 Like

Luke 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

1 Like