Netflix’s ‘Seaspiracy’ Is Going To Change Your Thoughts On Seafood Forever

Everyone should watch this film and take it to heart.

Humans are omnivores, not herbivores or carnivores, but a combination of both because the human body needs both.

That is why in The Law (Deuteronomy 14) you are told what you can eat and what you cannot eat.

Deuteronomy 14:9 These ye shall eat of all that [are] in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
14:10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it [is] unclean unto you.

What is killing the oceans is gluttony, which is why gluttony is a capital offence. Evil humans stuffing their faces and becoming fat, with many becoming obscenely obese, making themselves very unhealthy just as they are doing to the seas.

Deuteronomy 21:18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and [that], when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious [against God], he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.
21:21 And [if it be true] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the "I AM" [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the perverse mouth, do I hate.

9:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: and the Knowledge of the holy [is] Understanding.

1 Timothy 3:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
3:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know The Truth.
3:4 For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

You were given God's Law to keep you healthy and and the environment pristine.

You break it at your own peril and destruction.

4 Likes