Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Near Death Experience Secret Sins - Car Crash In Hell then Faces God the...

2 Likes

While In A Coma She Was Shown Heaven, Hell, And The Truth About Beliefs And Manifestations (NDE

While In A Coma She Was Shown Heaven Hell And The Truth About Beliefs And...

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

Even the freemasons understand the concept of The Force, and without God there is no justice, cause and effect...
As explained in their energy video

Masonic 33rd Degree Lecture on Energy Manipulation

Masonic 33rd Degree Lecture on Energy Manipulation MIND BLOWING

2 Likes

Man With A Frozen Brain Got To Purgatory And Was Allowed To Come Back With A...

1 Like

Man Overdoses Shown The Point Of Life During His Incredible NearDeath Experience

1 Like

What Caused Her to Go to Hell?

1 Like

American Sniper Dies From Bomb - Sees Satan

1 Like

Near Death Experience I Sole Plane Crash Survivor Ep 3

1 Like

To Hell & Back - After Dying, Healed of Cancer, Brain Damage

23 Minutes in Hell With Guest Speaker Bill Wiese

Man Dies, Sees Future & Says Don't Freak Out (Powerful NDE)

Man Had Near Death Experience Was Pain Free

Carrie Kohan Learned 5 lessons Of Life During Her Near Death Experience

4 Magic Words Got Him Out of Hell (Literally) Near Death Experience NDE

1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.

NDE TV Presents Aaron, you could watch a thousand NDE's and not hear this much detail about Heaven!

NDE TV Presents Aaron you could wa

32:47 - 97% of people going to Hell.

A large number of the people believe they are already saved and go around attempting to save others (with false teachings and unjustified condemnation).
Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. King of kings' Bible - Matthew
Luke 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the Prophets, in The Kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out. King of kings' Bible - Luke

HOWARD PITTMAN'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

In 2015 Pastor Mark sat down with Howard Pittman and heard firsthand his near death experience. Howard shared what he experienced at the point of death when his spirit left his body and he crossed over into the spiritual realm. While having this experience Howard was taken by angels and given a tour of Satan's kingdom in the 2nd heaven. He also came to the entrance of heaven and had a life changing conversation with God.
00:00 - Pastor Mark's Intro
01:54 - The day Howard died
07:58 - Dying and entering a world of darkness (The Veil)
08:33 - Scripture coming out of the darkness
09:47 - Facing the realization of death
10:55 - The most beautiful voice in the world
13:08 - The Veil
13:52 - Satan's table/Satanic planning/Principalities
15:45 - Satan's master plan (Rev. 13:7-9)
17:32 - Spiritual warfare
19:38 - Hate and Fear
20:11 - Satan's ability
22:33 - Giant warring order of Demons
23:18 - Traveling to the Gates of Heaven
24:50 - Your Faith is Dead...
27:18 - The Compassion of God
28:34 - The 5 point message for the Church
32:47 - 97% of people going to Hell
34:32 - Tour of the 2nd Heaven

The Real World. - March 17

Blessed are they that hear My Voice.

Deaf to My Voice man can so often be. Live, My children, more in the Unseen World. There, in the contemplation of Me, your whole nature becomes sensitive to My faintest whisper.

I have told you, I tell you again, the Unseen World is the real world. Realize more and more as you go through this earth-life that this is only a material-plane parenthesis. The real paragraph, chapter, Book of Life is the Spirit-Life.

This point of view will alter your idea of suffering, failure, and the work of life here. It will give you a new view of death. Birth begins the parenthesis, death closes it. Then back to real Life-History. Absorb this.

When you have done so, you will get that same idea about the various periods of your earth-life. Times of struggle; defeat; joy; failure; work; rest; success - Treat them all as parts of a parenthesis in the one Eternal Life of spiritual progress . YODA - JEDI Master

1 Like

ENGINEER DIES & FIGHTS OFF DEMONS FROM HELL & JESUS ASKS HIM THE ULTIMATE QUESTION-KARL'S TESTIMONY

Karl Falken spent years as a devout church going man. One winter night, he had a scary accident which took his life. In a critical moment, he had an encounter that would change the trajectory of not only his life, but his way of thinking. Demons and Jesus showed up, and what happens next all hinged on what he was told years ago by a "Jesus guy". Find out how he slayed the demons and the amazing experience he had with Jesus which ended with one Ultimate question.