Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Near Death Experience - Blind From Birth - Vicky's NDE - Dec 19, 2020

1 Like

Reincarnation: Recollections Of One British Woman, Jane Evans, Defies...

I wonder if it's Satan in there
Telling her stories while shes hypnotized :face_with_spiral_eyes:

In TWH the below verses speak of memory.
The way I've always read it was that no human here retains any past life memory ...
3:9
3:34
3:97
3:98
3:106
8:93
9:29

In chapter 3 it does make mention of retaining the good, but I thought it was just more the experience and feeling than the actual memory
3:98 seems to clearly state we would never remember anything about our past life.

An intersting study !

'Lucid Dying': EEG Backs Near-Death Experience During CPR

Brain wave recordings obtained during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) offer support to near-death experiences subjectively reported by some people who survive cardiac arrest, according to a novel new study.

"These recalled experiences and brain wave changes may be the first signs of the so-called 'near-death' experience, and we have captured them for the first time in a large study," lead investigator Sam Parnia, MD, PhD, with NYU Langone Health, says in a news release.

Identifying measurable electrical signs of lucid and heightened brain activity during CPR, coupled with stories of recalled near-death experiences, suggests that the human sense of self and consciousness, much like other biological body functions, may not stop completely around the time of death, Parnia adds.

He presented the findings November 6 at a resuscitation science symposium at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2022 in Chicago.

The AWARE II Study

"For years, some people in cardiac arrest have reported being lucid, often with a heightened sense of consciousness, while seemingly unconscious and on the brink of death," Parnia noted in an interview with theheart.org | Medscape Cardiology.

"Yet, no one's ever be able to prove it and a lot of people have dismissed these experiences, thinking it's all just a trick on the brain," Parnia said.

In a first-of-its-kind study, Parnia and colleagues examined consciousness and its underlying electrocortical biomarkers during CPR for in-hospital cardiac arrest (IHCA).

They incorporated independent audiovisual testing of awareness with continuous real-time EEG and cerebral oxygenation (rSO2) monitoring into CPR.

Only 53 of the 567 IHCA patients survived (9.3%). Among the 28 (52.8%) IHCA survivors who completed interviews, 11 (39.3%) reported unique, lucid experiences during resuscitation.

These experiences included a perception of separation from one's body, observing events without pain or distress, and an awareness and meaningful evaluation of life, including of their actions, intentions, and thoughts toward others.

"These lucid experiences of death are not hallucinations or delusions. They cannot be considered a trick of a disordered or dying brain, but rather a unique human experience that emerges on the brink of death," Parnia told theheart.org | Medscape Cardiology.

And what's "fascinating," said Parnia, is that despite marked cerebral ischemia (mean regional oxygen saturation [rSO2] 43%), near-normal/physiologic EEG activity (gamma, delta, theta, alpha, and beta rhythms) consistent with consciousness and a possible resumption of a network-level of cognitive and neuronal activity emerged for as long as 35-60 minutes into CPR.

Some of these brain waves normally occur when people are conscious and performing higher mental functions, including thinking, memory retrieval, and conscious perception, he said.

1 Like

Woman Dies Learns Powerful Lessons About Our Souls Purpose Healing and Oneness...

This video is about the near death experience of Jane Thompson.

During her out of body experience, while she was on the other side, she learned many lessons about oneness, healing, our soul’s purpose and ultimately how to live a fuller life. She also learned that death is nothing to fear and only the next step in our evolution as souls.

Jane Thompson had a profound near-death experience in 2008. Leaving her body, entering the light and being in spirit form changed her life dramatically.

2 Likes

Man is Shown the Future During NDE Taught the Meaning of Life Near Death...

Jeff Tolley had issues with depression, abuse and addiction. That is until a near death experience showed him the true reason we are all here.

The Way home or face The Fire

1 Like

Life review, reliving of your life, see everything you have ever done, thought, spoken, seeing what your actions do to other people. Gives a lot to thinks about. Given to us to learn from, grow and apply these lessons in to our daily lives.

Near Death Experience Kenneth Ring The Golden Rule Dramatically Illustrated

Death is only a person who takes you from this world to the REAL world (Where God is).
There are too paths, what you do in this life here on earth (H.E.L.L) determine ware you will go at the arrival of those paths.

For more explanation, please read The Way Home or face the FIRE by JAH.

Sign in
17:37 / 24:04

Nurse Dies and Gets Shown the Truth About Energy and Moments (Powerful NDE)

Nurse Dies and Gets Shown the Truth About Energy and Moments Powerful NDE

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

There is NOTHING that God cannot do. If it is His Will.

TWHOFTF 9:125 God is NOT a human, and His power and ability are beyond the comprehension, and imagination, of all of you put together. There is NOTHING that He cannot do. The Way Home

John 11:1 Now a certain [man] was sick, [named] Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
11:2 (It was [that] Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)
11:3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.
11:4 When Jesus heard [that], he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
11:5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.
11:6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.
11:7 Then after that saith he to [his] disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.
11:8 [His] disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou there again?
11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no Light in him.
11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
11:13 Howbeit Jesus spoke of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
11:15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
11:16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus (twin), unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, that we may die with him.
11:17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had [lain] in the grave four days already.
11:18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:
11:19 And many of the Jews came to Martha and Mary, to comfort them concerning their brother.
11:20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat [still] in the house.
11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
11:22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give [it] thee.
11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the Last Day.
11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth me, though he were "Dead" (under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22; Luke 9:55), yet shall he Live (be pardoned):
11:26 And whosoever Liveth and believeth me shall never die. Believest thou this?
11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
11:28 And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.
11:29 As soon as she heard [that], she arose quickly, and came unto him.
11:30 Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.
11:31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.
11:32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the Spirit, and was troubled,
11:34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.
11:35 Jesus wept.
11:36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!
11:37 And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?
11:38 Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it.
11:39 Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been [dead] four days.
11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
11:41 Then they took away the stone [from the place] where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up [his] eyes, and said, Father, I thank Thee that Thou hast heard me.
11:42 And I knew that Thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said [it], that they may believe that Thou hast sent me.
11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
11:44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
11:45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed him.
11:46 But some of them went their ways to the politicians, and told them what things Jesus had done.
11:47 Then gathered the chief priests and the politicians a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles.
11:48 If we let him thus alone, all [men] will believe him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
11:49 And one of them, [named] Caiaphas, being the High Priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,
11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
11:51 And this spoke he not from himself: but being High Priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad (the Ten "Lost Tribes" - the "House of Israel").
11:53 Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.
11:54 Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.
11:55 And the Jews' Passover was nigh at hand: and many went out of the country up to Jerusalem before The Passover, to purify themselves.
11:56 Then sought they for Jesus, and spoke among themselves, as they stood in The Temple, What think ye, that he will not come to The Feast? King of kings' Bible - John

2 Likes

Shawn Weed's HELL testimony

1 Like

# How an atheist doctor found proof of the afterlife

How an atheist doctor found proof of the afterlife

Dr. Eben Alexander had one of the most astonishing Near Death Experiences. Today he deeply believes in an afterlife, but for most of his life he didn’t believe in any kind of God or a soul. This is the story of his incredible journey to the afterlife and how he was changed forever. Dr. Eben Alexander was a neurosurgeon who spent 15 years as an associate professor at Harvard Medical school. After operating on countless patients, he came to believe that the brain is really just a kind of machine. And that when the brain dies, everything about who we are disappears along with it. This is a worldview often called materialism, which leaves no room for a soul or for any kind of consciousness that survives after we die. But all this changed after he was infected with a rare form of bacterial meningitis that put him in a coma. In his book “Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife” he describes how bacteria attacked his brain, and completely shut down some of the most important functions we think of as making us human. The real mystery is that our current scientific understanding of the brain tells us that Eben shouldn’t have been able to perceive anything at all. And yet, somehow, he had the most vivid and elaborate experience of his life. This is the story of how he crossed over, and visited a world so real that it makes the one we’re living in now seem like a dream by comparison. CHAPTERS 00:00 - Is there an afterlife? 02:25 - Part One: Dr. Eben Alexander’s Near Death Experience 08:06 - Part Two: Dr. Eben Alexander’s childhood adoption 11:21 - Part Three: What is the brain really? The Filter Model of the brain 14:34 - Part Four: Dr. Eben Alexander’s return from the afterlife

1 Like

You Should Be Scared of It One Man Recounts His Glimpse of the Horrors of Hell

Pronounced Dead for 20 Minutes - What He Saw and How it Changed His Life Forever

He Died Went to Hell Saw Hitler What Comes Next Will Shock You Ep 9

1 Like

Near Death Experience I Bryan Melvin Died and went from Hell to Heaven - Part...

1 Like

Atheist Faces Death Hells Lake of Fire Then Sees Gods Book of Life Hes Not..

1 Like

URGENT WARNING: God Showed This Man The Judgement Day (NDE Testimony)

Demons Send Dead Teen to Hell But God Saves Anoints Her With Supernatural Gifts

2 Likes

Military Man Dies Shown Amazing Truth About Prayers And How They Work (NDE)

"This Love was so real".

3 Likes