NATO - 75 Years in Hell

2024 NATO Summit - Marking 75 years of the Alliance

Seventy-five years ago, 12 countries signed the North Atlantic Treaty in Washington, D.C. to ensure their collective defence in an unpredictable world.

This year, 32 NATO Allies will meet again in Washington, D.C. to make key decisions on how to continue to protect their one billion citizens as the world faces the most dangerous security environment since the Cold War.

Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg celebrated NATO's 75th anniversary with Joe Biden and all other Allied Heads of State and Government in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday (9 July 2024).

In a speech at the Mellon Auditorium, where the North Atlantic Treaty was signed in 1949, the Secretary General underlined that NATO is "not only the most successful and strongest, but also the longest-lasting Alliance in history". He acknowledged that NATO’s enduring success has never been a given, but is rather "the result of deliberate choices and difficult decisions” – from NATO’s creation to arms control negotiations, and from NATO’s enlargement at the end of the Cold War to NATO’s support to Ukraine today. Continues

NATO summit: Key points from Washington declaration - Key parts of the summit declaration from the 32-nation transatlantic military alliance:

Prophecy about NATO:

Ezekiel 13 (extract)
Because the "foolish prophets " (politicians ) have seduced My people, saying peace ; and there was NO peace and one built a wall (N.A.T.O. and U.N.O. ) and others daubed it with untempered mortar (non-hardening / useless cement), say to them that it shall FALL .

More.

Scripture:

Ezek. 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced My people, saying, Peace; and [there was] NO peace; and one built up a wall (U.N.O. and NATO), and, lo, others daubed it with untempered [mortar]:*
Ezek. 13:15 Thus will I accomplish My wrath upon the wall (U.N.O. and NATO), and upon them that have daubed it with untempered [mortar], and will say unto you, The wall [is] no [more], neither they that daubed it;*