NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

Ok will check it out. Thanks. A quick search and it looks good, kind of mystified why you still think we went to the moon....obviously there are many mainstream things you know are lies, why do you think the moon landings are different?

Challenger Disaster NASA HOAX EXPOSED Full Documentary | Gov Death Fakers

Again; with my post I wanted to point out issues in a particular video. Are you mystified by every single bit I wrote / linked to?

Do you believe we went to the moon a simple yes or no would do?

Here is the original image
https://www.nasa.gov/images/content/694114main_Watkins-2-pia16204_full.jpg

This is obviously another case of pareidola; recognizing familiar shapes in random images. What are the odds that a rock can have an indentation that looks like an eye?

Or if I were to remove just the eye from the image?

In the image below I've removed the eye, a 6x6 pixel large area. I've also swapped the image horizontally to not make it too easy to recognize it. It's 150% zoomed.

The person who found it even writes something on his website that gives insight to his reasoning abilities:-

Update: A lot of people are emailing me saying that this squirrel was part of a NASA experiment to test how long it would live on the surface of Mars and I do believe this does sound like something they might do. Why would they not tell us about it? Because the squirrel would be expected to die eventually and that would get PETA to fight against them in a court of law. SCW

I believe it is true some experimentation has been going on on Devon Island but the fake Devon Island / Mars images is just photoshop trolling. NASA has never released an image purpoted to be from Mars that has then been proven to be from Devon Island.

Source missing. Well, okey, Source @DisclosureHUB Telegram and it's from someone's TikTok... but a better source is needed to know what we are looking at.

A blown up ball doesn't need to be pushed much to move and especially not in zero gravity. As he let it go not much force was needed for it to be pushed.

At 0:30 someone has faked in computer game sounds to manipulate the viewer into believing he is playing something and it goes down hill from there with all the editing and implication trickery.

Yes, the man might seem a bit cooky but the only thing they have to report on is a photograph and a vast number of very nerdy data that they've barely started going through.

It's a reflection of Dale Allan Gardner in the window

In zero g the clothes don't stick to the body as normally so t-shirts often look strange and have been misinterpreted to be where wires are connected.

0:54 He probably just didn't have enough room for the roll and had to correct it a bit

1:21 He almost hits two of the guys so one of them is helping him

Here's a 1 hour tour of the ISS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snn1k_qEx20

And the ISS is easily viewable and photographed from earth, I've seen it myself.

Same explanation as the ball. Also, please note how slowly the paper is moving.

Here is someone's explanation I found. Btw, I've seen videos where particles are moving in different directions, not just "up" as they would under water.

"They’re not bubbles. They’re small solid particles, most likely bits of water ice.

As the astronauts exit the ISS through the airlock, the air in it is vented to space. As the air expands, it cools (look up “adiabatic expansion”). The water vapor in the air freezes into small ice crystals. These crystals then slowly sublimate, i.e., they turn directly into water vapor, so they do not contribute to the space debris problem.

...also..

If you look carefully at the video you will notice that many of the “bubbles” flash as they move, or scintillate, this is because they have irregular flat sides or edges, so they can’t be bubbles. ....They are in fact dust, paint and cladding particles..

You are funny :slight_smile: