Nano-Technology in Covid Injections – It’s for Communications, It’s Technological Parasitism

Instead of any kind of red-herring like things here are some quite practical questions I'd like to have answers to:-

• Where can I find credible material about this?
  • What specifically are these IP addresses?
  • How many are there?
  • Why have I not heard of them even though I've been on the internet since the early 80s?
  • Has anyone witnessed these IPs and traffic? It's not a hard thing to monitor IP traffic and it most certainly isn't encrypted, atleast not in the 80s.
  • How are these IP addresses used?
  • What operating system is used or what kind of a TCP/IP stack is used to achieve this?
  • How do these "ingredients" connect to the internet?
  • How did they do it in the in the early 80s?
  • How much bandwidth are we talking? Can you DDOS an IP like this? What happens then?
  • Lisa McGee says that turning off our Wi-Fi at night helps limit the problem? So does the stuff in our body use our wifi-routers to connect to the internet? How does it know the wi-fi password? Why hasn't anyone reported these strange devices on their wi-fi devices? There are good opensource firmwares for Wi-fi devices like Tomato which allows more advanced monitoring of the traffic.