Most influential US diplomat dies aged 100

The last thing he did was try to stop Ukraine/Russia conflict

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/death-of-henry-kissinger-met-with-polarized-reaction-around-the-world/

KISSINGER IN 2009 ABOUT OBAMA AND THE ‘NEW WORLD ORDER’

Heinz Alfred Kissinger (b) 27 May 1923 - (d) 29 Nov 2023.

THE MAKING OF A WAR CRIMINAL - KISSINGER

kissinger

Full documentary: The Trials of Kissinger - War Crimes at the Hands of Kissinger
The Yale University historian Greg Grandin, author of the biography Kissinger’s Shadow, estimates that Kissinger’s actions from 1969 through 1976, as Nixon’s national security adviser and secretary of state, meant the end of between three and four million people. That includes “crimes of commission,” he explained, as in Cambodia and Chile, and omission, like greenlighting Indonesia’s bloodshed in East Timor; Pakistan’s bloodshed in Bangladesh; and the inauguration of an American tradition of using and then abandoning the Kurds.

THE TRIALS OF KISSINGER - WAR CRIMES AT THE HANDS OF KISSINGER

Insightful and factual documentary on the international meddling and war crimes at the hands of Kissinger.

A Nancy Drewberry editorial (in other words solely an opinion not meant to stir-up controversy):

Mr. Kissinger demonstrated all the signs of being a member of the "Hidden Hand" / the Illuminati. Envisioning him with a mask and dark cloak like those satanists portrayed in the film Eyes Wide Shut is not difficult. I had the unfortunate opportunity to be next to him (no body guards or block of any kind) along with that person he was married to, who is unusually tall for a female and just might be a male-born body (something satanists did long before it became socially acceptable in this current perverted, satanic society in full view for all to see). His type play both sides and fear nothing it seems because that which they would fear (The Law of God) is not applied / enforced.

1 Like

Did they smell like sulphur?

HUMAN BL00D DRINKER HENRY KISSINGER ENTERS HELL AT AGE 100!

hk

HARRY VOX | KISSINGER IS DEAD !!! YAY!!!

Scott Ritter did not recognize the devil.

ritter.kissinger

"I will offer a separate toast, in silence, to Henry Kissinger, because I know, in my heart of hearts, that for all his many faults, if it weren’t for him, none of us would be here today."- Scott Ritter.

FLASHBACK: MEET HENRY KISSINGER (2009)

Human blood drinker?

Source?

@cybe This is the link (source) of the video: [https://youtu.be/_w2I5TVTjDI?si=mti5WfZ5hWAfKgbB]. The title is more of an expression of the narrator's sentiments toward Mr. Kissinger than actually saying he has proof that Kissinger drank blood.

Ah, I see.

A bit problematic to use such expressions today when some believe in adrenochrome and blood drinkers...

Not really problematic. Because of the exposure of adrenochrome and human blood drinking, the video narrator is directly implying Kissinger falls into that category of satanic blood drinking. Does the narrator have proof? No. But his use of the title without a doubt implies he certainly thinks so.