Mind Control And Humans

Mind Control And Humans. Interview With Expert Jason Christoff

Interview with Jason Christoff who shows sample videos and talks about the mind control that is put upon all of us daily, and how easily and quickly most people are hypnotized and coerced to making decisions they normally wouldn't.

Govt. Nudge Units Find the “BEST” Ways to Manipulate the Public

Freedom of speech means a lot to us at the OP. However, that’s been fading fast, as Daisy has documented, and as though speech restrictions aren’t bad enough, most of us have been lab rats for central planners’ behavioral experiments longer than we probably care to realize. And now there are Nudge Units.

Huge amounts of money have been poured into “nudge research,” determining the best ways to get populations to change their behaviors without passing laws or using force.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: "WE'RE STARING DOWN THE BARREL OF A COUP D’ÉTAT"

Catherine Austin Fitts:

“They’re in the process of trying to do to the banking system what they did to small businesses during the pandemic,” warned financial expert Catherine Austin Fitts.

“We’re staring down the barrel of a coup d'état, and we’re staring down the barrel of a mass atrocity,” she attested. “And the enemy’s first and foremost strategy is to control your mind.”

“Every day, there are millions of ways the digital systems in your lives are screening your content (think of the search results you got during COVID). They’re screening what information comes to you, and they’re delivering entrainment subliminal programming that’s influencing what you think. We are in a war and the enemy's first and foremost strategy is to control your mind.”

The issues are absurdly extreme for a reason. The objective is not the achievement of the issues themselves. It is the alteration of the psyche of the populace.

Why Flatulent Cows Matter

WHY THE CIA KILLS ROCK STARS

Rob Dew talks with John Potash about the numerous celebrities that the government has assassinated because they were starting to see the truth. Original publication July 2015.

WAS CHARLES MANSON A CIA CONTROLLED ASSASSIN?

Dear @NancyDrewberry - i think the answer regards CIA is a yes. Albeit it may be less about murder and more about mind spinning theatre..again. Mr Mathis unpicks it here: www.mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

Introduction as follows..

"Of all the “conspiracy theories” I have run across over the years, amazingly this is not one of them. I
searched the internet for anything on this theory and got nothing, even at Above Top Secret and sites
like that. But now that we know many recent tragedies have been faked in Hollywood fashion, why not
go back to previous decades, to see how long this has been going on?
Before I start, let me say two things. One, we will have to study the crime scene photographs of
Sharon Tate, but I will make it as easy on you as possible. They aren't what you think anyway. I was
apprehensive when I clicked on them for the first time, but I was very surprised. They aren't at all what
we have been led to believe. Even so, I will lead you in slowly, making a strong case that they are fake
before you even take a look [If you want to skip ahead, go to p. 50]. "

95 pages deep...

CATHY O'BRIEN | THE ROSEANNE BARR PODCAST

IS THIS A MIND CONTROL WEAPON?!?

REINER FUĂ‹LLMICH PRESENTS | MATTHEW EHRET: BRICS - CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, OR NOT?

Aired 8 Oct 2023.

THE 2024 GRAMMY AWARDS! THE NIGHT FOR THE I-L-L-U-M-I-N-A-T-I MONARCH BUTTERFLIES!!!!

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE- SUPERBOWL PROPAGANDA PROGRAMMING IN FULL EFFECT!

Many sports fans are easily angered by even the slightest suggestion that games may be rigged.

RIGGED "GAME" OF 33'S! THE SUPERBOWL FIX JUST AS THE ILLUMINATI DREW IT UP!

Brighteon Broadcast News, Mar 14, 2023 - The “reality” presented to you is THEATER FOR YOUR MIND

• Faked moon landings and government manipulation. (0:03)

• #Virology, gender identity, and science. (3:51)

• Depopulation agenda through climate change and food supply manipulation. (16:15)

• US food and energy security, industry consolidation, and geopolitical implications. (22:26)

• US troops deployment to #Israel and Gaza. (25:56)

• More #Boeing issues. (31:30)

• #Haiti, climate change, and immigration. (37:47)

• Faked elements of Apollo moon landings with Bart Sibrel. (48:19)

• US government's alleged moon landing hoax and its implications. (53:38)

• Radiation exposure in space travel. (1:05:54)

• Moon landing photos, videos exposed by Google AI technology. (1:08:03)

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

ARE YOU BEING MANIPULATED? - HOW DO YOU AVOID IT

1 Like