MASSIVE Pro Palestinian Protests Around the World

BALKAN SETS HIMSELF ON FIRE | THE NINTH GATE

USAF Serviceman Bushnell Claimed To Have Intel On US Forces Fighting in Gaza

The shock and awe of US Airman Aaron Bushnell's self-immolation at the front of the Embassy Of Israel in Washington, DC has made the 25 year-old's suicide seemingly impossible to reconcile for his friends, family, and any on-lookers who witnessed his fiery death. Bushnell's obvious motive was his opposition to the war Israel has waged in Gaza which has seen the Jewish state chastised the world over for its indiscriminate killing of civilians and the consequent lambasting of the United States for continually blocking measures to implement a ceasefire at the UN Security Council. Although his cries to "free Palestine" made during his self-immolation made his motives clear, the depths to which he claimed to know about the conflict in Gaza convey that the Biden administration has misled the American public regarding its role in Israel's war against Hamas.

Supporters gather at a candelight vigil for USAF Serviceman Aaron Bushnell

According to one friend, Bushnell stated that the US' involvement in Israel's war effort went far beyond diplomacy and foreign aid. That friend stated that Bushnell told him that US soldiers are actively deployed in Israel, participating in the warfare eviscerating the Gaza Strip.

"Remember Aaron Bushnell. He's not alone."

US veterans gathered last night to express solidarity with the late Aaron Bushnell by burning their uniforms outside the Israeli embassy in Washington, D.C. pic.twitter.com/ewyNj1zk0L

— MintPress News (@MintPressNews) February 29, 2024

Bushnell was serving in the Air Force’s 70th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing at the time of his suicide. He told the friend his position in that division gave him top-secret clearance to military military intelligence which confirmed to him that US troops had been deployed to aid the IDF in its war against Hamas. “He told me on Saturday that we have troops in those tunnels, that it’s US soldiers participating in the killings,’’ said the friend who the New York Post confirmed was close to Bushnell. “He told me that we had troops on the ground, you know, that were there and were killing large numbers of Palestinians."

A report made by the New York Times has stated that US special forces have indeed been deployed to Israel since October 7th. Shortly after Hamas' attacks, the White House scrambled to delete a photo it posted of President Biden greeting a Delta Force Unit in Israel.

The White House deleted this photo of covert Delta Force teams operating inside Israel an hour after posting it

The US is at "war" in Palestine pic.twitter.com/YaO50t9bIO

— Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) October 20, 2023

Despite speculation surrounding the context of that photo in consideration of Bushell's claims, any intelligence he may have divulged to his friend would be impossible to substantiate at this time given its confidentiality. Throughout the course of the Israel - Hamas War President Joe Biden has stated that US troops will not be sent to aid in the conflict, although the US Navy has strategically re-positioned itself toward the Israeli and Gaza coast in the Mediterranean. Instead, the Biden Administration has cemented its foreign policy on Israel around a massive joint aid package with Ukraine which would see the Jewish state receive $14.1 billion. $2.5 billion of that military aid to Israel would be dedicated to US military operations in the region, alluding to more involvement in the conflict that the Biden administration has been transparent about.

The lack of corroborating evidence supporting Bushnell's alleged claims has made the prevailing sentiment surrounding the suicide that he, like many other active servicemen and veterans, was suffering from mental illness which led to his suicide. Given his pro-Palestine position, reaction to the suicide has been polarizing. While many have championed Bushnell for bringing attention to the rampant human rights abuses in Gaza, Zionist supporters have come to ridicule the deceased Air Force veteran for his message, disregarding concerns over war crimes in Gaza and Bushnell and other veterans mental health in lieu of using his suicide as another opportunity to express their sycophancy for Israel.

Some poor idiot set himself on fire to make some kind of pro palestinian statement.

Leaving aside the fact that the cause is a foolish one, this dramatic gesture reflects a grave misunderstanding of prevailing media ecosystem.

It is simply impossible today to make a "statement"… https://twitter.com/realRaegenhere/status/1762154556719243292

— Darren J. Beattie :globe_with_meridians: (@DarrenJBeattie) February 26, 2024

When this happened, it shook up the world:

The suicide that changed American policy in Vietnam
Apoorva Tadepalli, Jun 4, 2019

Just before 10 am on the morning of June 11, 1963, over 300 monks and nuns marched down a busy Saigon street. A 73-year-old monk named Thich Quang Duc emerged from a car at a crowded intersection, and sat down in the lotus position on a cushion. Two fellow monks doused him in petrol from a five-gallon can. As the fuel was emptied over his head, Duc chanted, “Nam mo amita Buddha,” — “return to eternal Buddha.”

There was a charged silence; Duc said a final prayer, struck a match, and then dropped it on his robes.

People wailed and sobbed around him, and the monks watching dropped to their knees in prayer; others lay down before the wheels of a fire truck, not allowing it to pass through. Duc did not move, or make a sound. There was an overwhelming smell of incense in the air. In a strangely modern rendering of this archaic act, a young priest repeated into a microphone as Duc burned: “A Buddhist priest burns himself to death. A Buddhist priest becomes a martyr.”

The media exploded. The film for the now-famous photograph was sent from Saigon to the Associated Press on the first commercial flight, and published immediately on front pages all over the world. John F. Kennedy was forced to order an immediate re-evaluation of American foreign policy in Vietnam. “No news picture in history,” Kennedy would later say, “has generated so much emotion around the world as that one.”

https://medium.com/@storyshaped/the-suicide-that-changed-american-policy-in-vietnam-148b13527830

Now such a death doesn't even move the needle. Biden also isn't JFK.

1 Like

In regards to the military man who set himself on fire as a response to an injustice, and to others who may have done the same; the question that comes to mind is the association to martyrdom. A suicide is not martyrdom. Suicide is a deeply dark mental state associated with torment and is not to be confused with a heroic deed as is the case with the military man setting himself on fire.

Agreed.

Sura 4:29. O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: but let there be amongst you traffic and trade by mutual good-will: nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily God hath been to you Most Merciful!

Suicide just achieves one of the enemy's goals, because it takes the person that does it out of the fight. Who knows, what they might have achieved otherwise and later on, if they had kept on fighting instead and didn't give in.

Aaron Bushnell Burned Himself Alive To Make You Turn Your Eyes To Gaza

I watched the uncensored video of US airman Aaron Bushnell self-immolating in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington while screaming “Free Palestine”. I hesitated to watch it because I knew once I put it into my mind it’s there for the rest of my life, but I figured I owe him that much.

I feel like I’ve been picked up and shaken, which I suppose was pretty much what Bushnell was going for. Something to shake the world awake to the reality of what’s happening. Something to snap us out of the brainwashed and distracted stupor of western dystopia and turn our gaze to Gaza.

The sounds stay with you more than the sights. The sound of his gentle, youthful, Michael Cera-like voice as he walked toward the embassy. The sound of the round metal container he stored the accelerant in getting louder as it rolls toward the camera. The sound of Bushnell saying “Free Palestine”, then screaming it, then switching to wordless screams when the pain became too overwhelming, then forcing out one more “Free Palestine” before losing his words for good. The sound of the cop screaming at him to get on the ground over and over again. The sound of a first responder telling police to stop pointing guns at Bushnell’s burning body and go get fire extinguishers.

He remained standing for an unbelievable amount of time while he was burning. I don’t know where he got the strength to do it. He remained standing long after he’d stopped vocalizing.

Bushnell was taken to the hospital, where independent reporter Talia Jane reports that he has died. It was about as horrific a death as a human being can experience, and it was designed to be.

Shortly before his final act in this world, Bushnell posted the following message on Facebook:

“Many of us like to ask ourselves, ‘What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?’

“The answer is, you’re doing it. Right now.”

Aaron Bushnell has provided his own answer to this challenge. We’re all providing our own right now.

I would never do what Bushnell did, and I would never recommend anyone else does either. That said, I also can’t deny that his action is having its intended effect: drawing attention to the horrors that are happening in Gaza.

I know this is true because everywhere I see Aaron Bushnell being discussed online I see a massive deluge of pro-Israel trolls frantically swarming the comments in a mad rush to manipulate the narrative. They all understand how destructive it is to US and Israeli information interests for people to be seeing an international news story about a member of the US Air Force self-immolating on camera while screaming “Free Palestine”, and they are doing everything they can to mitigate that damage.

As I write this, there are with absolute certainty people digging through Bushnell’s history searching for dirt that can be spun as evidence that he was a bad person, that he was mentally ill, that he was steered astray by pro-Palestine activists and dissident media — whatever they can make stick. If they find something, literally anything, the smearmeisters and propagandists will run with it as far as they can.

That’s what they’re choosing to do at this point in history. That’s what they would have done during slavery, or the Jim Crow south, or apartheid. That’s what they’re doing while their country commits genocide right now. People are showing what they would have done with their response to Gaza, and they’re showing what they would have done with their response to the self-immolation of Aaron Bushnell...

AARON BUSHNELL (MILITARY MAN WHO SET HIMSELF ON FIRE) - THEY WERE SENDING HIM TO ISRAEL

A.B

A Reflection on Duty and Conscience: The Aaron Bushnell Story and the Cost of Morality in Activism. The story of Bushnell is not merely a recounting of tragedy but a clarion call to examine the roles and responsibilities we, as a society, bear in the face of global injustices. It is a reflection that asks us to ponder deeply where duty ends and where conscience begins. We unveil the background of Bushnell's fateful decision, rooted in the orders that drove him to the brink of despair—an expectation to deploy to Israel on short notice, a demand that challenged his very principles. - Judge Napolitano.

PRO PALESTINE ACTIVISTS SPRAYED RED PAINT ALL OVER THE BRITISH LABOUR PARTY HEADQUARTERS

Labour HQ drenched in red paint by pro-Palestine protesters in Israel arms protest

1 Like

CORPORATIONS AND BRANDS THAT SUPPORT THE ISRAELI APARTHEID REGIME EXPOSED

What corporations and brand support the Israeli apartheid regime? This street activist is exposing them to the public eye.

1 Like

Another news story about a man setting himself on fire; this time outside of the courthouse where a trial against Donald Trump was being held. The man was taken to Cornell Hospital where he later died.

fre

Prior to the incident, the man posted online a 2,648 word manifesto about an impending “apocalyptic fascist world coup” and a video of him calling for a revolution.

The manifesto posted on X:

https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1781396191135056283

The incident is the third politically motivated self immolation on American soil in five months. It comes after Aaron Bushbell, a member of the U.S. Air Force, set himself on fire outside of the Israeli embassy in Washington D.C. in February in protest of the war on Hamas. That fatality came after a similarly motivated unidentified woman set herself on fire outside of the Israeli consulate in Atlanta in December.

GRAPHIC SELF-IMMOLATION VIDEO - MAN SETTING HIMSELF ON FIRE APRIL 19, 2024

graphic

Long Island Native Max Azzarello Dies After Setting Himself on Fire Outside Trump Trial in NYC

“April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

Considering the time of the year and month per the satanic calendar, I suspect the burning of the man named Max Azzarello is more than what is portrayed in the media. It looks like an intentional, planned, purposeful display of a public human sacrifice. The stage was set for all the world to see.

Article (below) from April 2013:

The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice

Our "Leaders" Have Taken Blood Oaths

STUDENTS HAVE STORMED THE FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (FIT) IN NEW YORK IN SUPPORT OF PALESTINE

Students have stormed the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York to start their own encampment in support of Palestine.

@DG-Truther-Videos

@DG-Truther-Videos

Stand

1 Like

Land

1 Like

University

2 Likes

JOE BIDEN: “WE GOT RID OF THE OUTSIDE AGITATORS ON CAMPUS!” | THE JIMMY DORE SHOW

Parody:

Joe Biden called in to The Jimmy Dore Show to reassure the nation that Americans are safe from the virulent antisemitism on display during the recent campus protests. Biden says he has no tolerance for antisemitism, not even the kind that is made up to smear college protesters and distract from the wholesale slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza. Voice impression provided by Mike MacRae.

TENS OF THOUSANDS DEMAND NETANYAHU RESIGN NOW | REDACTED NEWS

Tens of thousands of Israelis protesting Netanyahu and demanding his resignation. This comes as Israel bombards Rafah killing scores of civilians.

Catching-Up on Current Events