Man In Black

As in the past (Gen. 6:4-5), mankind has overstepped all boundaries by creating a hybrid race. Whether it is demons coming in through portals; and/or other ways it has been accomplished; genetic chimerism is against The Law of God. It is against every Law in Heaven and on Earth.

IMHO, there will be / is Divine Intervention required to win because man cannot do this alone.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Man In Black - Joseph Spencer

At the 7:55 mark he specifically mentions man-made human viruses and diseases. This video was first released in the late 90's, but is making its rounds again because it is happening now.

https://odysee.com/@CosmicEvent:5/Man-in-black--Joseph-Spencer:d

5 Likes

Leviticus
19:19 Ye shall keep My Statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

3 Likes

Matthew 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed (Truth) is the Son of Man;
13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the Kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one] (Lucifer - Satan);
13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the Harvest is the end of the world; and the Reapers are the angels.
13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in The Fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
13:41 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his Kingdom ALL things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
13:44 Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
13:45 Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
13:47 Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
13:48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
13:50 And shall cast them into the Furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

This happened in 1970. Lathum stated he was a perfect candidate for his new position, I was foster child, I had no connections to existing relatives, had no friends or social life, making it easy for them to erase my past and prove him with a new identity. He gave himself to them as a Priest would to his god. His mind had to be erased. He was injected with various forms of mind altering drugs, LSD, Heroin....After nine months of programming he became a "Man In Black". He also discovered that not all "Men in Black" wear humans.

Informative video