Male-Female/ General/ Communication

But I think there's more than the arrogance at play in the communication

We've been told that "ignorance is the flipside of arrogance", and I think it's fair to say that we're all ignorant; definitely not enlightened, at least. So the default postion is arrogance?

So what else? because there's obvious disliking of some of the communication.

So, if I may offer a bit more for thinking about:

Intellect and its analysis is like a cutting edge. You know, people say someone has a sharp intellect; and it seems to lean to the male side.

So it's a useful tool. Very handy when you need it; survival etc.

But if someone wants to shadow box (boxing by oneself - in pubic: forum in this instance; venting their frustrations), so to say, or engage in some fencing with someone else (willing parties; pre-defined rules; protective gear head to foot, and a flimsy sword with a ball tip to avoid injury), and someone confronts them with a sword, they'll feel a bit annoyed.

And especially if it's a lady. I'd hazard a guess and say the ladies won't comprehend where it's coming from: being confronted with a sword or even a fencer's foil when they feel they've offered a bunch of flowers (e.g. B1 with Aristeas), or something else; whether in context or not.

So, I think, it's like everything, balance, striving to give and take equally, matching like for like, but without being fake etc., and without being boring.

I personally find it to be the most challenging thing; and I really mean that: very hard to do: figuring out what is equal interaction and then delivering on it. I mean, isn't this one thing the cause of so much unnecesary chaos in the world?

This planet has been all about huge taking with little giving in return.

Conclusion

Obviously confronting with a sword might be necessary sometimes.

And, maybe if a discussion or debate is desired then to ask up front if the other party would like to engage, might be a good starting point, and then fence from there.

It should at least keep us on our toes (practice) and might be a good thing from that point of view??

And it will eliminate the boredom!!!!! I think everthing in the universe dislikes boredom - just a wild guess.

And there are obviously a myriad of other ways that people interact with each other.

Afterthought

These are just thoughts. I think I'm shadow boxing in this instance.

So, obviously, just go ahead with whatever everyone feels like doing.

Actually, I've just remembered a very interesting take from the Lord, "You can do anything except break The Law". Isn't that just so profound!

3 Likes