Lying is Their Most Powerful Weapon

They Weaponized Cognitive Dissonance

Cognitive dissonance takes place when the official state and mass media narrative is constantly contradicted by the evidence.

The solution for most people is to ignore the evidence. We need to ignore theofficial narrative instead.

They are “gaslighting” us – tricking people into adopting self-destructive behavior like taking a toxic “vaccine” or enlisting to fight in a war.

By Henry Makow PhD

In the first chapter, the author of The Protocols of Zion says “our countersign is force and make-believe.”

Make-believe = gaslighting.

Even the Protocols are subject to gaslighting. Wikipedia writes , “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination.”

Typically the official narrative contradicts the evidence. The Cabalist Jewish plan for world domination is reaching fruition but if we are not allowed to notice, obviously we cannot resist it.

Henry Makow – Lying is Their Most Powerful Weapon - henrymakow.com

The Illuminati and The Council on Foreign Relations One-World-Government Conspiracy and The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

7 Likes

Dr, Robert Malone says "THEY have been lying and lying and lying there is multiple layers of fraud going on..... it is a flat out lie, they keep coming, the lies keep coming, they don't stop, they don't care. The whole thing is profound and deeply corrupt this entire system is."

1 Like

Exodus
20:16 Thou shalt not tell lies [not even to thy "Self", neither to, nor] against thy neighbour.

Leviticus
19:11 Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

Proverbs
6:16 These six [things] doth the "I AM" hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
6:19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
6:20 My son, keep thy Father's Commandment, and forsake not The Law of thy mother (Israel):
6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, [and] tie them about thy neck.
6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and [when] thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
6:23 For the Commandment [is] a Lamp; and The Law [is] Light; and reproofs of instruction [are] The Way of Life:

12:22 Lying lips [are] abomination to the "I AM": but they that deal truly [are] His delight.

Psalm
101:7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
3:10 And have put on the new [Man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him:

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/#new

1 Like

Isiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for Light, and Light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

**John 8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.
8:37 Which of you convicteth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do ye not believe me?
8:38 He that is of God heareth God's Words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Revelation
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

Thomas 1:13 Jesus said: Do not lie; and do not do what you hate, for all things are manifest before Heaven. For there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and there is nothing covered that shall remain without being uncovered.

The Way home or face The Fire

4:15 Thus began the confusion and chaos, in people’s minds, that has continued ever since -
conflict and not knowing what is good/truth, and what is evil/lies (only that they both exist) and the
ongoing insanity.
4:16 INSANITY is:- choosing to believe that a lie is true, and that the truth is a lie.
4:17 The ONLY way to LIVE, is to STOP listening to the liar/devil, and believe ONLY GOD, as
Abraham did, and thereby, became the “Friend of God” (2nd. Chronicles 20:7 & Isaiah 41:8)(James
2:23).

1 Like