Lockdown Lunacy is Typical Occult Behavior / Branch Covidian

Having banished mention of God from polite society, humanity is being inducted into a satanic cult that uses deception, intimidation, and coercion to control.

C.J. Hopkins writes, a hallmark of totalitarianism is "mass conformity to a psychotic & totally delusional official narrative."

This is typical occult behavior. Satanic cults control and exploit their members by making them sick, or making them think they are sick.

Hopkins seems unaware that this "totalitarian" cult is not new but an age-old satanic conspiracy, based on Jewish Cabalism i.e. Satanism, Communism and Freemasonry. See also - Why Cabala is Satanic.

The mask, vaccination, and health passport signify membership in this worldwide cult that serves the Cabalist banksters, and their minions, our "leaders." Your willingness to accept a lie is tantamount to accepting the great deceiver, Lucifer.

The sense I'm getting is: if we refuse to play along, we die (Amulek). They have inverted Good and Evil, and the goyim are infidels who must die. COVID lockdowns and economic collapse may be the first steps on the road to our extermination.

2 Likes

The Four Pillars of the Branch Covidian Faith

Although they do not have a holy book to disseminate or specific houses of worship to attend, Branch Covidians do have the four pillars of the Coronatarian faith

David Koresh was the leader of a religious cult, the Branch Davidians. He and many of his followers met a tragic end in 1993 at their Waco, Texas compound.

Jim Jones fled the United States to Jonestown, Guyana. He, along with more than 900 of his devotees, ended up dead in a mass murder-suicide in November 1978.

In both cases, their disciples believed these cult leaders. They believed their message.

The 2020 viral pandemic caused by the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) — COVID-19 — has also gathered a Charles Manson-like cult following.

Borrowing from Koresh’s denominational moniker, let’s call them the Branch Covidians.

Continued at link.

1 Like

It surprises me people truly believe this covid nonsense

Covid 19 religion