Like the rest of the world, Gibraltar is held captive by the globalists with their evil agendas

With the technocrats’ near coup d’état in ushering in the harmful 5G on top of its ALREADY harmful electromagnetic frequency smog, digital identities, cashless society, vaccine-happy health authority, advanced addictive gaming, there’s little time to wipe the slate clean. Long Live The Fighters – for good, for GOD. Read “Focus on Gibraltar – The Ugly, The Bad, and The Good.”

4 Likes

The link to this article "Gibraltar: The Ugly, The Bad and The Good"

2 Likes

Gibraltar – The Ugly, The Bad, and The Good

This Time to Think article is now updated and featured on Gibraltar Messenger.

Please read and share this article. Thank you.

4 Likes

Gods laws are perfect and bring true liberty and justice, only a fool would not want to help enforce Gods laws.

Proverbs 1:32 For the turning away from simplicity shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

Sura 71:7. And every time I have called to them, that Thou mightest forgive them, they have (only) thrust their fingers into their ears, covered themselves up with their garments, grown obstinate, and given themselves up to arrogance.

SURA
33:64. Verily "I AM" has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-
33:65. To dwell therein for ever: no protector will they find, nor helper.
33:66. The Day that their faces will be turned upside down in The Fire, they will say: "Woe to us! Would that we had obeyed "I AM" and obeyed the Messenger."

Sura 2:167. And those who followed would say: "If only we had one more chance, we would clear ourselves of them, as they have cleared themselves of us." Thus will God show them (the fruits of) their deeds as (nothing but) regrets. Nor will there be a way for them out of The Fire.

SURA
19:60. Except those who repent and believe, and work righteousness: for these will enter The Garden and will not be wronged in the least,-
19:61. Gardens of Eternity, those which ("I AM") Most Gracious has promised to His servants in the Unseen: for His promise must (necessarily) come to pass.
19:62. They will not there hear any vain discourse, but only salutations of Peace: and they will have therein their sustenance, morning and evening.
19:63. Such is The Garden which We give as an inheritance to those of Our servants who guard against Evil.

1 Like

SURA
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

SURA
53:57. The (Judgment) ever approaching draws nigh:
53:58. No Being (soul) but "I AM" can lay it bare.
53:59. Do ye then wonder at this recital?
53:60. And will ye laugh and not weep,-
53:61. Wasting your time in vanities (Eccl. 1:2)?
53:62. But fall ye down in prostration to "I AM", and adore (Him)!

JAH

SURA
53:57. The (Judgment) ever approaching draws nigh:
53:58. No Being (soul) but "I AM" can lay it bare.
53:59. Do ye then wonder at this recital?
53:60. And will ye laugh and not weep,-
53:61. Wasting your time in vanities (Eccl. 1:2)?
53:62. But fall ye down in prostration to "I AM", and adore (Him)!

JAH

Psalm 25:8 Good and upright [is] the "I AM": therefore will He teach sinners about The Way.
25:9 The meek will He guide in Judgment: and the meek will He teach His Way.
25:10 All the paths of the "I AM" [are] mercy and truth unto such as keep His Covenant and His Testimonies.
25:11 For Thy name's sake, O "I AM", pardon mine iniquity; for it [is] great.
25:12 What man [is] he that feareth the "I AM"? Him shall He teach in the way [that] He shall choose.
25:13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
25:14 The secret of the "I AM" [is] with them that fear Him; and He will show them His Covenant.

Adoration : to deeply Love by bowing to.

Surah 32. The Prostration, Worship, Adoration

32:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
32:2. (This is) the revelation of the Book in which there is no doubt, - from the Lord of the Worlds.
32:3. Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Nay, it is the Truth from thy Lord, that thou mayest warn a People to whom no Warner has come before thee: in order that they may receive Guidance.
32:4. It is "I AM" Who has created the heavens and the Earth, and all between them, in six Days, and is firmly established on The Throne (of Authority): ye have none, besides Him, to protect or intercede (for you): will ye not then accept advice?
32:5. He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the Earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning.
32:6. Such is He, the Knower of all things, hidden and open, the Exalted (in power), the Merciful;-
32:7. He Who has made everything which He has created Most Good: He began the creation of man with (nothing more than) clay,
32:8. And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised:
32:9. But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!
32:10. And they say: "What! When we lie, hidden and lost, in the earth, shall we indeed be in a Creation renewed? Nay, they deny the Meeting with their Lord!"
32:11. Say: "The Angel of Death, put in charge of you, will (duly) take your souls: then shall ye be brought back to your Lord."
32:12. If only thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low their heads before their Lord, (saying:) "Our Lord! We have seen and we have heard: now then send us back (to the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed (now) believe."
32:13. If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell-Fire with Beings and humans all together."
32:14. "Taste ye then - for ye forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours, and We too will forget you - taste ye the Penalty of Eternity for your (evil) deeds!"
32:15. Only those believe in Our Signs, who, when they are recited to them, fall down in adoration, and celebrate the praises of their Lord, nor are they (EVER) puffed up with pride......

Sura 55:6. And the herbs and the trees - both (alike) bow in adoration.
55:7. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice),
55:8. In order that ye may not transgress (due) balance.
55:9. So establish weight with justice and fall not short in the balance.

SURA
61:14. O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of "I AM". As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the WORK of) "I AM"." Said the disciples, "We are "I AM"'s helpers!" Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed (- the House of Israel), and a portion disbelieved (- the House of Jewdah/Judah): but We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed ([Revelation 11:5])

SURA
62:6. Say: "O ye that stand on Judaism! If ye think that ye are friends to "I AM", to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"
62:7. But never will they express their desire (for Death), because of the (deeds) their hands have sent on before them (John 3:19-21)! And "I AM" knows well those that do wrong!
62:8. Say: "The Death from which ye flee will truly overtake you: then will ye be sent back to the Knower of things secret and open: and He will tell you (the truth of) the things that ye did!"

Surah 63. The Hypocrites

63:1. When the Hypocrites come to thee, they say, "We bear witness that thou art indeed the Messenger of "I AM"." Yea, "I AM" knoweth that thou art indeed His Messenger, and "I AM" beareth witness that the Hypocrites are indeed liars (Matthew 15:8).
63:2. They have made their oaths a screen (for their misdeeds): thus they obstruct (men) from The Way of "I AM": truly EVIL are their deeds.

SURA
8:14. Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist "I AM", is The Penalty of The Fire."