Letter to the People of Gibraltar 2

Download a PDF of the below 02-08-03 Letter to Gibraltar 2.pdf (303.9 KB)

From JAH

People of Gibraltar, 3/8/02

I wish you all well and to be in good spirit,

Jack Straw (Strawinski) has said on British television that he is going to ignore Gibraltar's sovereignty referendum, so there is no need for you to hold one; because he desperately doesn't want you to. Such amazing arrogance displayed by him. Also, both he and P.M. Phoney Blur, the previous evening on television, have both said that they will allow Spanish troops onto the Rock, whether you like it or not.

Son of Ashkenazi-Idumean* Jew** refugee immigrants (persecuted and driven out of their own country; and now we can see why) Jack Strawinski, who changed his name to Jack Straw to pretend to be British, claims British Nationality for himself, and then has the supreme audacity to try to take away British Nationality from more than 30,000 truly British people - the ultimate act of ingratitude and betrayal.

'* Idumean Jews are not descendants of Jacob/Israel, as they falsely claim to be, but are descendants of Jacob/Israel's brother Esau who sold his birthright to Jacob for a mess of pottage (soup/potaje).

King of kings’ Bible - Genesis 25:29 And Jacob sod pottage (soup): and Esau came from the field, and he [was] faint:

25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom (red soup).

25:31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

25:32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

25:33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

25:34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright.

** King of kings’ Bible - Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan. _ Idumean/ Edomean converts to Judaism.

I and those with me - my faithful followers - will defeat them and their allies:-

King of kings’ Bible - Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans/Edomeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

To an Ashkenazi-Idumean Jew, descended from Esau, EVERYTHING is negotiable, including his own, but especially other people's birthright, for the right price.

How did an Idumean Jew son of immigrants get to be British foreign-secretary, and in a position to sell the Birthright of, and betray, more than 30,000 British people? Oh! How the mighty are fallen.

Hombre de paja (espanta pajaros - Scarecrow), am I a bird that I should be afraid of you, like the "Palomos" in Gibraltar are? Are you listening Mr. Caruana? Are you still a "Palomo" who secretly wants Spanish sovereignty, whilst publicly denying it, or not? If not, then hold a referendum with the following three options on the ballot paper, as soon as possible:-

Gibraltar Sovereignty choices:-

[x] 1) Remain British for EVER with Christ as Sovereign;

[ ] 2) Remain British with Elizabeth Mountbatten as pretended sovereign and be betrayed;

[ ] 3) Accept Spanish sovereignty and sell your birthright.

Please tick or put a cross in the required box.

Peace be upon you,

Christ.
Christs.net

The Rightful King of Gibraltar, Britain, America and Spain, etc.

P.S. Please make sure that everyone in Gibraltar gets a copy of this letter. Please make a copy for your family and friends and read it to anyone who, for whatever reason, cannot read it for himself. People of Gibraltar, 3/8/02

1 Like