Karen Kingston Poisoned - Calls Out Robert Malone & Others

People have been poisoned for less. Praying for her recovery and safety. :pray:

Reporting: Mike Adams. Brighteon Broadcast News - Aug 11, 2023.

BIOWEAPONS WHISTLEBLOWER KAREN KINGSTON SAYS SHE'S BEING HUNTED BY THE CIA FOR ASSASSINATION

Whistleblower Karen Kingston Flees U.S. Claiming Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Advisor Dr. Robert Malone Ordered a CIA Assassination of Her

Some of our readers have alerted me to an explosive video published by Karen Kingston on her GETTR account on August 6, 2023. She claims to be video streaming from Mexico, where she said she had gone because it was no longer safe for her to travel in the U.S., because Dr. Robert Malone, who is an advisor to Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a current candidate for the President of the United States, had allegedly worked with the CIA to put Karen on a hit list to be assassinated. Karen Kingston has a Substack Page where she publishes her work, and this is her bio: "As a strategic consultant and biotech analyst, Karen is hired by her clients to ensure that expert doctors (key opinion leaders), attorneys, corporate marketers, board members, and investors are all on the same page in regard to what is being said about a product and a disease state. She has been brought in to turn around situations where her clients were looking to dissolve strategic business units ranging from $200mm - $350mm because they were facing up to a billion-dollar fine or simply losing too much revenue. One turnaround resulted in a $1B+ exit acquisition strategy for Mallinckrodt. Her clients have included Pfizer, Medtronic, Allergan, Johnson & Johnson, Thermo Fisher Scientific and many smaller companies." As a former industry insider, Karen can be properly called a "whistleblower," and most of her recent work has been in exposing the danger and fraud around the experimental COVID-19 "vaccines," which she refers to as "bioweapons." She recently began a campaign in Florida to encourage people to contact their sheriffs and demand that they seize all remaining COVID-19 shots to prevent further death and injury, and she believes that it is this action, which she claims people had begun responding to, that led to her being put on a CIA hit-list. Her original video is over 40 minutes long, but I have annotated it down to 13 and a half minutes so people can grasp why she is claiming that her life is in danger, as she pleads with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to ask Dr. Robert Malone to call the CIA and stop trying to kill her.

Read More

Whistleblower Karen Kingston Flees U.S. Claiming Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Advisor Dr. Robert Malone Ordered a CIA Assassination of Her

Interesting Take on the Situation from Brian Shilhavy of Vaccine Impact News:

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

As a former industry insider, Karen can be properly called a “whistleblower,” and most of her recent work has been in exposing the danger and fraud around the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines,” which she refers to as “bioweapons.”

She recently began a campaign in Florida to encourage people to contact their sheriffs and demand that they seize all remaining COVID-19 shots to prevent further death and injury, and she believes that it is this action, which she claims people had begun responding to, that led to her being put on a CIA hit-list.

She is claiming that her life is in danger, as she pleads with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to ask Dr. Robert Malone, who is an advisor to Robert F. Kennedy Jr., to call the CIA and stop trying to kill her.

I do not know whether or not Dr. Malone is guilty of the things Karen is accusing him of, and am simply reporting what she has said, but we do know that Dr. Malone has tried to restrict the free speech of others in the Alternative Media who have criticized him by suing them for millions of dollars.

What is especially concerning to me in the video above, is her statement that many people in the Alternative media have reportedly contacted her and tried to get her to stop criticizing Dr. Malone, including film producer Mikki Willis, Children’s Health Defense, and Mike Adams of Natural News.

Continues (including a shorter version of her video that Brian did).

Karen Kingston: “I’m being hunted by our own government. They want me dead”

Karen Kingston: “I’m being hunted by our own government. They want me dead”

By Rhoda Wilson on August 13, 2023

Karen Kingston is claiming that her life is in danger because she’s outed Dr. Robert Malone as a double agent who has infiltrated the resistance movement. He’s revealed some pertinent information yet in 5th generation warfare style demoralises by claiming Pfizer has immunity and there’s nothing we can do about that.

Kingston is also claiming that her work revealing how sheriffs could seize the bioweapon and bring this nightmare to an end has made her a threat that must be eliminated. Here’s the link to the letter she’s talking about: Unlocked: The Intelligent and Brave Have Been Waiting for This Weapon.

She’s claiming that RFK Jr. and Children’s Health Defense might be compromised, but giving him the benefit of the doubt as he may be just getting bad advice from Dr. Malone. She’s asking RFK Jr. to come to his senses and recognise that he’s being played.

“If Kingston has been marked for death, then sharing this video could save her life. This is not a game, there are consequences faced by truthers who can’t be corrupted. The movement most certainly has been infiltrated, and this is why I’m a lone wolf and work alone despite many offers to team up. I know I’m a target, so I trust no one but God Almighty,” wrote Son of Enos.

In the video below, Karen calls on Mike Adams, Miki Willis and Steve Kirsh to “talk to Dr. Robert Malone and have him call off the CIA – he’s friends with them.”

“And I’d like to know WHO told the CIA to kill me?”

“To those who support me, I love you. [crying ] And please do something, I gave you all the evidence, it’s in my Substack [The Kingston Report] to actually stop this attack on America and humanity. I just ask that you take action – our lives depend on it, our children’s lives depend on it and humanity does too.”

“There’s nowhere for me to hide from them**, at all**.”

“I want you guys to know, I’m very healthy, I’m a great swimmer, and I’m not suicidal. I’m here fighting for you and for the future of humanity. So, everyone who supports me, thank you so much. I really do appreciate it. And I’m a little bit teary-eyed because I’m exhausted. I’m absolutely exhausted from trying to stay alive. I’m sorry for the distress I’ve caused. Please go to my Substack and get those documents, please do this. Please take action now.”

Access Kingston’s letter here: Unlocked: The Intelligent and Brave Have Been Waiting for this Weapon

Karen Kingston's Been Marked for Death for Outing Dr Malone and Revealing...

Her family demands that we all, "cease speculating about and politicizing Karen's recent behavior," yet we have no response from Karen herself, no statement, no contact, nothing. From our point of view, Karen is indeed still "missing" and a lot of circumstances emerging in this mystery seem very concerning.

Karen Kingston may be suffering adverse effects of malaria treatment, says family member, following Karen’s bizarre video claiming she was being hunted by the CIA.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-17-karen-kingston-may-be-suffering-adverse-effects-of-malaria-treatment-says-family-member.html

This is to confirm that Karen Kingston is missing. Please see below for the translation of the official bulletin, followed by more information.

A statement from the family will follow shortly on Ron Kuchler’s Substack, seen below**.**

ACT NOW! Help Us Get Karen Kingston Home: Official 'Missing Persons' Bulletin from Mexico

The official bulletin from the Search Commission of Quintana Roo: "We are soliciting your cooperation for the search and location of Nekendra Karen Kingston."

Some earlier reports about Karen Kingston being mentally altered (on her video where she was desperately pleading for help) due to taking anti-malaria medication seemed off and fishy to me. That she is being asked to provide an apology to Dr. Malone when it is not even known that she is alive sounded premature and personally motivated by allies of Dr. Malone. But, is she living?
If / when she returns, hoping it is the same Karen Kingston with all her cutting-edge research.
Hoping it will not be a matter related to 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' or 'The Stepford Wives'. It has been 10 days since her plea via video. That she is now reported as missing is concerning.

:pray:

KAREN KINGSTON SPEAKS OUT IN EXCLUSIVE FIRST INTERVIEW AFTER NERVE-WRACKING CLOSE CALLS IN MEXICO

Karen Kingston speaks out in exclusive first interview after nerve-wracking close calls in Mexico

A sidenote:

Electric and magnetic fields (EMFs)—also referred to as "radiation"—are invisible areas of energy that are produced by electricity. Common sources include power lines, cell phones, and microwaves.

On Wednesday, October 4th, there was a nationwide emergency test alert on all cellphones, TVs and radios in America:

At around 2:20 p.m. ET on Oct. 4, 2023, FEMA and the FCC will conduct a national Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) test, which is intended to make sure that Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) and the Emergency Alert System (EAS) are ready to respond in a real emergency.

Not knowing what to expect, I followed the advice to keep the cellphones off before and during the time of the test. Whilst not expecting or knowing anything in particular to happen, my body felt mildly dizzy, but that occurred 20 minutes before the test was to start. It was enough of a physical effect that I thought it would be a good idea to lay down. The dizzyness, though mild, progressed to a mild case of vertigo around the time the test was reported to begin. Cell phones were off, but this body was near an antennae for local tv stations. When asked, the person next to me felt zero effects of any kind. I speculate it was EMF related because it (the mild vertigo) stopped suddenly like a switch turned off. Some bodies are more sensitive to radiation. This body can feel when a microwave is on nearby; whilst others are not sensitive to that sensation. Another possibility (some might suggest) is that the effects this body felt were psychosomatic.

Deut. 32:39 See now that I, [even] I, [am] He, and [there is] no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither [is there any] that can deliver out of My hand. King of kings' Bible - Deuteronomy

1 Samuel 2:6 The "I AM" killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

Jeremiah 38:16 So Zedekiah the king sware secretly unto Jeremiah, saying, [As] the "I AM" Liveth, that made us this soul, I will not put thee to death, neither will I give thee into the hand of these men that seek thy life. King of kings' Bible - Jeremiah