JUDGE NOT

There is a challenge in this post.

Matthew 7:1 Judge NOT, that ye be not judged.

God at Eventide – Judge Not. - July 27

Human nature is so complex. You can hardly, even in your most enlightened moments, tell what motive prompted this or that action of your own.

How, then, can you judge of another, of whose nature you have so little understanding? And to misjudge of what in another may have been prompted by the Spirit of God, is to misjudge God's Spirit.

Can any sin be greater than that? False judgment sent Me to the Cross!

The Way home or face The Fire 1:13 – The twelfth COMMANDMENT, also given later, by Jesus, is: β€œYOU shall NOT judge.” He who judges another, condemns himself (Matt. 7:1). This applies to ALL of you, especially in your courts. God has given HIS Judgements and Laws, as well as THE COMMANDMENTS, and anyone else’s judgements and laws are TOTALLY UNLAWFUL. IF everyone kept THE COMMANDMENTS there would be absolutely no problems on Earth

The 12 Commandments – #12 Judge no-one, so that you will not be judged, by God, for by whatever judgement you judge another, unjustly, you condemn yourself to the same punishment. Judging is God's job exclusively, as He is always unbiased, impartial, uncorruptible and just. He has given His judgements, in His Law Books given to you at Mt. Sinai, by which He judges those who break His Laws. There are NO other laws on this planet that are LEGAL. God has strictly FORBIDDEN man from making up laws (Deuteronomy 4:2). God's Laws are the same for everyone. God does NOT have separate Laws - one for the rich and another one for the poor.

Enoch 59:9 His (Michael's) title was Dendayen (Judge)(John 5:22) in the East of The Garden (Gen. 3:24), where the Elect and the righteous dwell; where he received it from my ancestor, who was man, from Adam the first of men, whom the Lord of Spirits made (1 Cor. 15:45).

The Way to Enlightenment –The result of removing the incessant urge to fret over the actions of others – as if Father and His Holy Spirit are somehow incapable of providing guidance and correction to whomever is fit to receive it – is LIBERATING.

The Challenge

Please add ONE Scripture or ONE JAHTruth excerpt, or One The Way home or face The Fire revelation or ONE Gibraltar Messenger quote relating to this Commandment - some examples above.

One Scripture; One Excerpt; or One Quote per reply per day – Giving everyone an opportunity to participate in this thread. Thank you.

3 Likes

Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. King of kings' Bible - Romans

Deuteronomy 17:11
According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.

Micah 3:11

The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the Lord, and say, Is not the Lord among us? none evil can come upon us.

1 Like

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

2 Likes

Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an opportunity to fall in [his] brother's way.

3 Likes

ISAIAH

33:22 For the "I AM" [is] our Judge, the "I AM" [is] our Law-giver, the "I AM" [is] our King; He will save us.

3 Likes

James 5:9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the Judge standeth before the door.

2 Likes

John

7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

3 Likes

Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

3 Likes

1samuel-24-15

1 Samuel 24:15 The "I AM" therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand. King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

2 Likes

The Book of Judges
https://jahtruth.net/Bible/08.htm

Teach me good discernment and knowledge, For I believe in Your commandments_  Psalms 119_66

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Catching-Up on Current Events

Here's another one from Romans -

Roman 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the Judgment of God?

2 Likes

Leave Him to Me. - September 17

In My Kingdom judgment is not man's role. There is one Judge, and even He reserves His judgment until the last chapter of man's life is written, until all the evidence is secured, so anxious is He to discover some extenuating circumstances, or to wait until, by man's turning to Him and throwing himself upon His mercy, the position is altered, and the judge becomes the prisoner in the dock.

Then, God the Father, knowing His Beloved Son accepts responsibility for the deed (has in fact already received the punishment Himself), is bound to pardon the human sinner.

You then in judging (poor; weak; foolish; contemptuous arrogance), are judging not the sinner but Me. YODA - JEDI Master