It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine." – Marcia Angell, MD ("Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption." NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)

Her assertion echoed by others -
Former NEJM editors on the corruption of American medicine

Dr Malcolm KendrickI’ve lost all trust in medical research – the financial muscle of Big Pharma has been busy distorting science during the pandemic

Dr. Richard HortonEditor Of Top Medical Journal Admits ‘50% Of Pro-Vaccine Science Is Fraudulent’

3 Likes

Even the judge at the Weimar District Court, Christian Dettmar doesnt believe the corrupted "science" nor the measures taken during this plandemic.

In summary proceedings (Ref.: 9 F 148/21), the Weimar Family Court ruled on 8 April 2021 prohibiting two Weimar schools with immediate effect from requiring pupils to wear mouth-nose coverings of any kind (especially “qualified” masks such as FFP2 masks); it further prohibited the schools from demanding compliance with AHA minimum distance-keeping; and also prohibited them from demanding that pupils undergo SARS-CoV-2 rapid tests. At the same time, the Court ruled that classroom instruction must be face-to-face [i.e. not remote]. Here is the full-text judgment (including three expert opinions).

This is the first time that evidence has been presented to a German court on the scientific reasonableness and necessity of the anti-Corona measures which have been imposed.

Because of this ruling against the governments anti corona measures, the judge’s cell phone was confiscated by the police, and a search and seizure of his home...

“The children are harmed physically, psychologically and pedagogically and their rights are violated, without this being offset by any benefit for the children themselves or third parties.”

In conclusion, the judge stated, “100,000 elementary school students would have to put up with all the side effects of wearing masks for a week in order to prevent just one infection per week. To call this result merely disproportionate would be a wholly inadequate description. Rather, it shows that the state legislature regulating this area has fallen into a factual disconnect that has reached historic proportions."

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=233384

1 Like
2 Likes