Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

Psalm 23 from the Hebrew text

@DG-Truther-Videos

3 Likes

Chicken lays an egg in the house every day.

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

Long time favorite.

I Dreamed There Was No War ยท Eagles

Long Road out of Eden

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

John 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will [my] Father honour.
Galatians 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty for an opportunity to the flesh, but by love serve one another (Matt. 20:27-28)
Mark 10:42 But Jesus called them [to him], and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
10:43 But so shall it NOT be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your servant:
10:44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
10:45 For even the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than He that sent him.
Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the Elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
3:14 And above all these things [put on] compassion, which is the bond of perfectness.

3 Likes

25 Most Beautiful Horses on Planet Earth

1 Like

Must hear!
incredible 8-Year-Old singing worship song on agt stage goodness of God[/u]

@DG-Truther-Videos

Updated version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hOHTgz7IF8

2 Likes

DogsRescued

Civilians rescuing dogs after Hurricane Helene

1 Like