Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

source and whether this is true is unknown

2 Likes

BEING SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

Filmed in Grahamstown, South Africa. Featuring Theo du Plessis.

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes
3 Likes

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

thanks

@Dissident7 ,
You're welcome.

In einem kleinen Dorf wohnte einst ein Mädchen mit dem Namen Barbara. Barbara war in der ganzen Gegend für ihren ausgezeichneten Rhabarberkuchen bekannt. Da jeder so gerne Barbaras Rhabarberkuchen aß, nannte man sie Rhabarberbarbara.

Rhabarberbarbara merkte bald, dass sie mit ihrem Rhabarberkuchen Geld verdienen könnte. Daher eröffnete sie eine Bar: Die Rhabarberbarbarabar.

Natürlich gab es in der Rhabarberbarbarabar bald Stammkunden. Die bekanntesten unter Ihnen, drei Barbaren, kamen so oft in die Rhabarberbarbarabar um von Rhabarberbarbaras Rhabarberkuchen zu essen, dass man sie kurz die Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbaren nannte.

Die Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbaren hatten wunderschöne dichte Bärte. Wenn die Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbaren ihren Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbart pflegten, gingen sie zum Barbier.

Der einzige Barbier, der einen Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbart bearbeiten konnte, wollte das natürlich betonen und nannte sich Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbier.

Der Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbier kannte von den Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbaren Rhabarberbarbaras herlichen Rhabarberkuchen und trank dazu immer ein Bier, das er liebevoll Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbierbier nannte.

Das Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbierbier konnte man nur an einer ganz bestimmten Bar kaufen. Die Verkäuferin des Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbierbieres an der Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbierbierbar hieß Bärbel.

Nach dem Stutzen des Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbarts ging der Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbier meist mit den Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbaren in die Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbierbierbar zu Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbierbierbarbärbel um sie mit zur Rhabarberbarbarabar zu nehmen um etwas von Rhabarberbarbaras herrlichem Rhabarberkuchen zu essen und ein Rhabarberbarbarabarbarbarenbartbarbierbier anzustoßen. Prost.

English translation

In a small village, there once lived a girl named Barbara. Barbara was known throughout the area for her excellent rhubarb cake. Since everyone loved Barbara's rhubarb cake so much, she was called Rhubarb-Barbara.

Rhubarb-Barbara soon realized that she could make money with her rhubarb cake. Therefore, she opened a bar: The Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar.

Of course, the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar soon had regular customers. The most well-known among them, three barbarians, came to the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar so often to eat Rhubarb-Barbara's rhubarb cake that they were simply called the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarians.

The Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarians had beautiful thick beards. When the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarians took care of their Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarians' beards, they went to the barber.

The only barber who could handle a Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian's beard naturally wanted to emphasize this and called himself the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber.

The Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber knew about Rhubarb-Barbara's delicious rhubarb cake from the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarians and always drank a beer with it, which he lovingly called Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber-Beer.

The Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber-Beer could only be bought at a very specific bar. The saleswoman of the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber-Beer at the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber-Beer-Bar was named Bärbel.

After trimming the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian's beard, the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber usually went with the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarians to the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber-Beer-Bar to visit Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber-Beer-Bar-Bärbel, to take her to the Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar to eat some of Rhubarb-Barbara's wonderful rhubarb cake and toast with a Rhubarb-Barbara-Bar-Barbarian-Beard-Barber-Beer. Cheers.

@Ayesa :saluting_face:

2 Likes

North Korean version of Monty Python's ...
Promoting international harmony.

3 Likes

[A great lesson in life]

Fallout actually has some pretty good songs :slight_smile: 50's etc.

I find this quite sweet and comforting. Can't seem to clearly discern the lyrics, though

1 Like

"Saltwater " is a song by English musician Chicane featuring the vocals of Irish singer Máire Brennan. The track uses parts of Clannad's 1982 hit "Theme from Harry's Game" with both re-recorded and newly written lyrics.[2]

Oscail mo shúile
Nìos mò èist è sin
Ar an tsáile snámha

Fol lol the doh fol the day
Open my eyes saltwater rain
Oscail mo shúil in that way

Èist tù in that way
Èist tù in that way

Missing part in that way
Èist tù oscail mo shùil

Open my eyes, saltwater rain
Oscail mo shùil, no more inside
Saltwater rain, oscail mo shùil

• "Oscail mo shúile" (Irish): This means "Open my eyes"
  • "Nìos mò èist è sin" (Scottish Gaelic): This roughly translates to "Listen to that more"
  • "Ar an tsáile snámha" (Irish): This means "Swimming in the saltwater"
  • "Èist tù" (Scottish Gaelic): This means "Listen"
  • "Oscail mo shùil" (Irish/Scottish Gaelic mix): This also means "Open my eye" (singular)

Open my eyes Listen to that more Swimming in the saltwater

Fol lol the doh fol the day (repeated 7 times)

Open my eyes, saltwater rain Fol lol the doh fol the day Open my eye in that way Fol lol the doh fol the day

Listen in that way (repeated twice)

Missing part in that way Listen, open my eye

Fol lol the doh fol the day (repeated 4 times)

Open my eyes, saltwater rain Fol lol the doh fol the day Open my eye, no more inside Fol lol the doh fol the day Saltwater rain, open my eye Fol lol the doh fol the day

"Black Elk Speaks" features a sample of John Neihardt reading from his book Black Elk Speaks, the testimony of Black Elk as given to Neihardt.

Grandfather, Great Mysterious One,
you have been always, and before you nothing has been.
There is nothing to pray to but you.
The star nations all over the universe are yours.
And yours are the grasses of the earth.
Day in Day out, you are the light of things.
You are older than all weeds.
Older than all things on Earth.

Grandfather, all over the world the faces of living things are all alike.
In tenderness they have come above the ground.
Look upon your children with children in their arms,
that they may face the winds and walk the good road to the day of quiet.

Teach me to walk the soft earth, a relative to all that is!
Sweeten my heart and fill me with life.
Give me the strength to understand, and the eyes to see.
Help me for without you I am nothing.
Hetchetu aloh!

In your throat is a living song
A living spirit song
His name is long life maker
Yes, I'm here to heal
With the healing ways
Of the magic of the ground
And the magic of the earth

So go on my friend
And sing with the healing spirit
With the magic of the ground