Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

The signs are all around us. Believe with Christ all things can be done.

Swift Help. - February 26

There is nothing lacking in your lives because really all is yours, only you lack the faith to know it. You are like a King's daughters who sit in rags, and yet around them are stores of all they could desire.

Pray for more faith, as a thirsty man in a desert prays for rain, for water. Swift comes My Help, swift and strong. Do you know what it is to feel sure that I can never fail you? As sure as you are that you still breathe? How poor is man's faith! So poor. Do you trust Me as much as you would a friend if that friend came and said he would send you help? Pray daily and most diligently that your faith may increase.

Ray Sharkey I Believe it Can be Done

3 Likes

2 Likes

Love and Laugh

2 Likes

Beautiful Relaxing Music • Peaceful Piano Music & Guitar Music | Sunny Mornings by Peder B. Helland

:scroll: Message from the composer and creator of Soothing Relaxation:
"I am a composer from Norway and I started this channel with a simple vision: to create a place that you can visit whenever you want to sit down and relax. I compose music that often can be described as sleep music, calm music, yoga music, study music, peaceful music, beautiful music and relaxing music. I love to compose music and I put a lot of work into it.

Thank you very much for listening and for leaving feedback. Every single day I am completely astonished by all your warm support and it really inspires me to work even harder on my music. If you enjoy my work, I would be very happy if you decided to subscribe and join our community. Have a wonderful day or evening!"

• Peder B. Helland, composer for Soothing Relaxation
4 Likes

JERUSALEM THE ANTHEM WITH LYRICS

Jerusalem, the Anthem, with simultaneous lyrics - May 4, 2011

2 Likes

Voyage to Avalon

3 Likes

This beautiful song has become a favorite.

Meet Me Everywhere. - February 12

Life is really consciousness of Me.

Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, event, plan, you are conscious of Me.

"And this is Life Eternal, that they may know Thee, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent."

Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life - The Life of The Ages. Be in all things led by The Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give Me not only trust but gladness.

Thomas 13:8 Jesus said: I am the Light that is above them all, I am the All, the All came forth from Me and the All attained to Me. Cleave a piece of wood, I am there; lift up the stone and you will find Me there. See a white rose Christ is there.

Wisdom 50:6-8, 2 Esdras 2:19-20.

6 Likes

From our Loving, caring brother AFreeman.

LOVE grows into something so perfect and beautiful it's beyond human comprehension.

The lyrics to the song are as follows:-

Some say, "Love. It is a river
That drowns the tender reed" Some say, "Love. It is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed"
Some say, "Love. It is a hunger
An endless aching need"
I say, "Love. It is a flower
And you its only seed"

It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dyin'
That never learns to live

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love In the spring becomes the rose
The river (waters) that drowns the tender reed (soul) are the people, rushing around and missing the beauty (truth) God sets before us (Isa. 17:12-13).

The soul afraid of dying is the immortal soul that believes the lie that it's only a mortal human, and thus never really lives (John 12:25).

The "only seed" is The Truth, i.e. The Master (Christ) inside of each of us (Psalm 22:30, John 14:20-21, Gal. 2:20), waiting to be reborn (John 3:3-7).

Winter is the 6000 year period of Satan's mis-rule, which gives way to Spring (the season of rebirth -- Dan. 12:1-2), to be followed shortly thereafter by "Summer" (the 1000 year reign of Christ here on Earth -- Matt. 24:32).

The seed, that lies dormant (asleep -- Eph. 5:14) in the dead of Winter, receives its life-giving energy from the Sun's love (Mal. 4:2), to become the rose.

The referenced verses alone cannot capture the depth of the song's message, but at least provide a glimpse of the underlying spiritual theme.

Bette Midler - The Rose

@DG-Truther-Videos

6 Likes

Vision of Love. - August 4

Love is the flower.

Love is the seed from which that flower germinates.

Love is the soil in which it is nourished and grows.

Love is the sun that draws it to fulfillment.

Love is the fragrance that flower gives out.

Love is the vision that sees its beauty, and

God is Love, all-knowing, all-understanding, from whom all Good proceeds.

6 Likes

Dear @Persistent,

Every one of the above is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

@TruthWINS ,

Thanking Father and our wonderful F/family for their Love and caring ways.

You are most certainly welcome.
:rose:

2 Likes

God Calling-Seek Beauty. - March 11

Draw beauty from every flower and Joy from the song of the birds, and the colour of the flowers.

Drink in the beauty of air and colour. I am with you. When I wanted to express a beautiful thought, I made a lovely flower. I have told you. Reflect.

When I want to express to men what I am - what My Father is - I strive to make a very beautiful character.

Think of yourselves as My expression of attributes, as a lovely flower is My expression of thought, and you will strive in all, in spiritual beauty, in thought-power, in health, in clothing, to be as fit an expression for Me as you can.

Absorb beauty. As soon as the beauty of a flower or a tree is impressed upon your soul it leaves an image there which reflects through your actions. Remember that no thought of sin and suffering, of the approaching scorn and Crucifixion, ever prevented My seeing the beauty of the flowers.

Look for beauty and joy in the world around. Look at a flower until its beauty becomes part of your very soul. It will be given back to the world again by you in the form of a smile or a loving word or a kind thought or a prayer.

Listen to a bird. Take the song as a Message from My Father. Let it sink into your soul. That, too will be given back to the world in ways I have said. Laugh more, laugh often. Love more. I am with you. I am your Lord.

6 Likes

The brave citizen who jumped in to rescue a woman from an extremely dangerous situation is now considered part of her family.

The incident began near Roseville, California, when a fire ignited and engulfed the woman’s car, CBS Sacramento reported Thursday.

Meanwhile, Elton Ward was driving down the road with his young daughter and noticed the fiery scene. He instantly knew he must act.

“When I get there, I see Kristine and she is struggling to get out of the car,” he recalled. “That’s when my adrenaline started rushing, ‘We got to get her out of here.’”

It only takes moments for a car fire to spread, therefore, the driver and passengers must act quickly to escape and stay as far away from the scene as possible, according to Consumer Reports.

5 Likes

Simplicity is the keynote of My Kingdom.

Choose simple things always.

Love and reverence the humble and the simple.

Have only simple things here. Your standard must never be the world's standard.

8 Likes

A Bud Opened. - March 22

To Me, your intimate Friend, all Power is given. It is given Me of My Father, and have not My intimate friends a right to ask it?

You cannot have a need I cannot supply. A flower or one thousand pounds - one is no more difficult than the other.

Your need is a spiritual need to carry on My work. All spiritual supply is fashioned from Love. The flower and the thousand pounds - both fashioned from Love to those who need it. Do you not see this?

I thought of you, a bud opened, you converted that into a cheer for one you love or a smile. That cheer meant increased health. Increased health means work for Me, and that means souls for Me.

And so it goes on, a constant supply, but only if the need is a spiritual one.

5 Likes

8 Likes

:grinning:

3 Likes

This is from Henry Makow's recent post

Ten Things to Feel Positive About

And how he describes this video:

4. God is Love. God is unassailable. Even if humanity goes down the drain, it is just a second in Eternity. We'll be back!

Look at this video of a crow that expresses such love for a man who rescued it. *[Wild Crow has Coffee with its Rescuer

Wild Crow Has Coffee With His Rescuer Every Day | The Dodo Wild Hearts

5 Likes

:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

John
13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
13:35 By this shall all [men] KNOW that ye are my disciples, IF ye have love one to another.

Romans
13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled The Law.
13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie), Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [or more than] thyself.
13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of The Law.

4 Likes