Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

How did they know which window she would quickly peak round?

Agreed

Cats, unbelievable.

1 Like

Going The Extra Mile!

Jacqueline Nyetipei Kiplimo did something that stunned the world during the 2010 Zheng-Kai Marathon when she witnessed a disabled competitor struggling to drink water who was a double amputee. Instead of seeing her moment to run ahead of this struggling athelete, she ran along side of him from the 6.2 mile mark to the 23 mile mark (10km mark to the 38km mark), helping him drink water at all of the watering stations. The aide that she so compassionately provided her fellow competitor slowed her run time down and caused her to lose her first place position and place 2nd in the race — costing her the win and the $10,000 cash prize.

Jacqueline Nyetipei Kiplimo showed the world that day that to her, being compassionate and helping one another was more important than winning a race that she had been preparing for her entire life.

Now this is what a true leader looks like, one that never leaves someone disadvantaged behind❤️

Read more articles

https://caaox.com/.../photographer-ben-garvin-captures.../

2 Likes

KISS OF LIFE" 💕💕💕

In 1968, the author received the Pulitzer Prize for this photograph - one of the most prestigious awards in the United States, which is awarded for achievements in music, cinema, theater and journalism.

The picture shows two electricians, Randall Champion and Jay Thompson, hanging from a power pole. That day there was a strong heat and nothing foreshadowed trouble. The hum of air conditioners in July 1967 was heard throughout the state of Florida. Because of them, in the city of Jacksonville, there was an overload of power lines, and this caused a power surge.

Randall and Jay were doing routine maintenance on a live line when Randall accidentally touched one of the wires. A discharge of 4000 V passed through the body and his heart stopped. For understanding: during the execution in the electric chair, a voltage of 2000 V is used

Randall's lifeless body hung from the harness. But his partner Jay did not lose his head, realizing that every second is precious, he began to give him artificial respiration right on the pole. It was very inconvenient, but there was no other way out. In such a situation, it is difficult to conduct a normal resuscitation, but Jay still tried to start his friend's heart until he had a weak pulse.

Only after that he unhooked his partner's insurance and, throwing him over his shoulder, went down to the ground. By the time the rescuers arrived (they were called by professional photographer Rocco Morabito, who happened to be at the scene), Champion was already conscious on the ground.

Not only was he saved, thanks to Thompson, but he lived another 35 years. The electrician died in 2003 at the age of 64.

Thompson is alive today.

Read more..

https://animalworld.me/the-kiss-of-life/

Otters React to Anti-Gravity Water Drop Illusion

Otters love to play in the water, so we bought a unique humidifier with water droplets flowing up.
Can water defy gravity? The fact is, with the LED flashing at a certain frequency, it creates the illusion of water droplets going upward. The video's flickering is due to the camera's frame rate.

@DG-Truther-Videos

Arnold Ridley - Private Charles Godfrey. - A Real Story From Dad's Army

“THE HARE AND THE TORTOISE” by Aesop

The Hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. “I have never yet been beaten,” said he, “when I put forth my full speed. I challenge any one here to race with me.”

The Tortoise said quietly, “I accept your challenge.”

“That is a good joke,” said the Hare; “I could dance round you all the way.”

“Keep your boasting till you’ve beaten,” answered the Tortoise. “Shall we race?”

So a course was fixed and a start was made. The Hare darted almost out of sight at once, but soon stopped and, to show his contempt for the Tortoise, lay down to have a nap. The Tortoise plodded on and plodded on, and when the Hare awoke from his nap, he saw the Tortoise just near the winning-post and could not run up in time to save the race. Then said the Tortoise:

“Plodding wins the race.” “The Hare and the Tortoise” | Aesop's Fables | Aesop | Lit2Go ETC

1 Like

Persistence is a very important quality to nurture in life because it helps you achieve your goals, no matter how ambitious they are, and get into people’s hearts. Don’t believe us? Well, we have the perfect example to convince you. The protagonist is a stray dog that never gave up and he was rewarded in an unexpected way.

2 Likes

Brave Dogo Fights To Save Two Children Attacked By A Cougar

Meet Morocho, the Dogo Who Defeated A Puma To Save Two Little Girls.

A few months ago, ulises (the grandson of the inventor, Dr. Nores Martines) decided to travel to La Cocha to conduct some tasks. His goal was to travel and return the same day, so she grabbed his 10-year-old daughter, ‘Sofa.’ ‘Travel’ went smoothly.Once at the estancia, uises began performing some labor with ‘Tomás’, the foreman. ‘Sofa’ and ‘Yoli,’ ‘Tomás’s’ daughter, asked permission to walk to a huge fig tree 700 yards distant from the main home to harvest and eat some figs.

Yoli went to the tallest branch she could, knowing that the tastiest figs are normally at the top of the tree. There was just one issue. She wasn’t the only one who had climbed that tree.

Yoli started hearing sounds up on the tree when she was around 7 feet above the ground, such as branches twisting and leaves moving.

She had no clue a puma, sometimes known as a mountain lion or cougar, was hidden in the same tree.

She glanced up and saw a BIG puma leaping down the top branches. “The beast smacked the youngster with a paw, and Yoli went all the way down, falling flat on her back from a height of two meters.”

Morocho, one of Ulises’ top dogo, had been following them playfully with his tail wagging, as he virtually always does when they treat across the estancia.

When Yoli’s father heard the girls crying, he hurried as fast as he could, and when Morocho came face to face with a puma, the Dogo Argentino resolved to sacrifice his life to rescue two tiny girls.

“I was assuming it was a snake,” Tomas Bracamonte stated. “I came sprinting. I rushed to them as fast as I could.”

“When he came he discovered Morocho. The dog had been seriously hurt but was still alive. Puma ran from us.”

Those two tiny girls are alive today due of Morocho. Morocho’s gallant effort surprised millions of people throughout the globe.

God bless him, our fur Angels looking over us all!! God bless him!!

Please don’t scroll without giving him some love!

Crash Test Dummies - Superman's Song LYRICS

KISS YOUR DOG AND SEE THEIR REACTION

2 Likes

CAT BROTHERS RACE EACH OTHER TO THEIR FOOD BOWLS | THE DODO CAT CRAZY

Cat bros compete in a Solo cup obstacle course.

2 Likes

SKATEBOARDING FRENCH BULLDOG SHOWS OFF IMPRESSIVE MOVES

SKIING THE MOST SCENIC RUN AT HEAVENLY LAKE TAHOE

2 Likes

Chunk the Groundhog

https://twitter.com/i/status/1652085825897656320

The family feeds him, they even built him a mini picnic table..

2 Likes

very nice too - an even better way to travel! (although uphill without a ski lift in snow isn't for everyone :slight_smile: )

one happy groundhog !