Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

Walk and Talk Like Angels - Toni Childs - With Lyrics & Interpretation

Walk and Talk Like Angels Toni Childs With Lyrics Interpretation

1 Like

TWH 8:28 ...People are only sad at funerals, for selfish reasons, i.e. because they feel sorry for themselves. They should feel glad for the person whose body has died, because they have moved-on, to their next lesson.

In Ghana, it seems that this is what people do. Firstly, people go to show their respects for the person and then they finish it by having a big and lively celebration.

Attending the Strangest Funeral in the World

Welcome to episode 1 of our Africa Saga! We travel to Ghana to explore a beautiful yet intimate part of their culture... Their highly lively funerals. Hope you enjoy the adventure :slight_smile:

Attending the Strangest Funeral in the World

In the footsteps of Diana who was raising awareness about the proliferation of dangerous mines, which is probably one of the reasons she was murdered.

Rats Save Humans From Landmines | Extraordinary Animals | Series 2 | Earth

God is Amazing! Determination WINS!

Duck Can't Stand It When Her Babies Get Stuck In A Pool

Only Love Lasts. - November 22

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. - 1 Cor. 13:1.

See that only Love tells. Only what is done in Love lasts, for God is Love, and only the work of God remains.

The fame of the world, the applause given to the one who speaks with the tongues of men and of angels who attracts admiration and compels attention, it is all given to what is passing, is really worthless, if it lacks that God-quality, Love.

Think how a smile, or word of Love, goes winged on its way, a God-Power, simple though it may seem, while the mighty words of an orator can fall fruitless to the ground. The test of all true work and words is - are they inspired by Love?

If man only saw how vain is so much of his activity! So much work done in My Name is not acknowledged by Me. Ask for Love. Turn out from your hearts and lives all that is not loving, so shall ye bear much fruit, and by this shall all men know ye are My disciples, because ye have Love one toward another.

We Thank Thee
By: Ralph Waldo Emerson

For flowers that bloom about our feet,
Father, we thank Thee.
For tender grass so fresh, so sweet,
Father, we thank Thee.
For the song of bird and hum of bee,
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee.

For blue of stream and blue of sky,
Father, we thank Thee.
For pleasant shade of branches high,
Father, we thank Thee.
For fragrant air and cooling breeze,
For beauty of the blooming trees,

For this new morning with its light,
Father, we thank Thee.
For rest and shelter of the night,
Father, we thank Thee
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends,

3 Likes

When You Believe - Sister Duet - Lucy & Martha Thomas

When You Believe - Sister Duet - Lucy & Martha Thomas

I think the baby owl hears thunder for the first time?

@DG-Truther-Videos

Little Owl Secret World | See Inside their Courtship & Early Nesting

@DG-Truther-Videos

Scuba divers say ‘I do’ in underwater ceremony [video]

Video: September 2021

A couple of scuba-diving enthusiasts took their passion to a whole new level — below sea level, that is.

Man of La Mancha (1972) - The Impossible Dream Scene (6/9) | Movieclips

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.

1 Like

Escaped tortoise hitches a ride, goes wandering through soybean fields

By Ben Hooper

OCT. 27, 2020 / 1:44 PM

Oct. 27 (UPI) -- An Alabama family said their pet tortoise is safely back at home after escaping from his fenced enclosure, catching a ride to the other side of the county and wandering through soybean fields.

Ty Harris said Sparkplug, a 200-pound African spurred tortoise, escaped from his fenced-in enclosure on the family's Sardis City property on Thursday morning and went wandering down the road.

The family later learned that a man had found Sparkplug at the side of the road and transported the tortoise to his property in South Sauty, on the other side of Marshall County, and released him onto his 200-acre property.

The man who found Sparkplug later learned from social media that the tortoise was an escaped pet and contacted the Harris family.

Ty Harris said multiple area farmers reported spotting the tortoise wandering through their soybean fields.

The man who had released Sparkplug went out searching again Saturday, found Sparkplug and took him home.

Harris thanked the man and the farmers who reported their Sparkplug sightings

I :blue_heart: tortoises.

When this body was a child we lived near a dolphin show pool and next to it there was a museum with a dinosaur skeleton exhibition. On the surrounding grounds they had several huge african tortoises roaming around. They were so huge that a small child could probably ride on them, but I don't think it was allowed. Never forgot how big those tortoises were. Also had a friend who had a small tortoise living in their backyard. You would not see it for months at a time, but then every now and again, the tortoise would be spotted walking out from under a bush somewhere and wandering across the lawn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank-you for sharing your story :slightly_smiling_face:. I can wholeheartedly admit to being a tortoise (and turtle) enthusiast. I was a member of the Turtle and Tortoise Society (yes, it really exists). We all met monthly at the local Historical Museum. Film footage, photos and even "bring in your tortoise / turtle" day for a show and tell were some of the highlights. They are facinating creatures! Escape artists too! There is so much to say about the wonderful ways of the tortoise (and turtles as well). :hugs:

I liked how the story lined up in keeping with The Law. Firstly, the man retrieved and then took the escaped and wandering tortoise with him to his field. Then, after he had set it free but found out that it was a pet belonging to another family, he went and looked for it again after finding out and it happened to be on a Saturday, the Sabbath Day (Mark 2:27 to 3:5). And then after finding it again, he brought and delivered the tortoise back to his neighbour. :+1:

Deuteronomy 5:12-15, 22:1-4

Golden Retriever Protects Two Young Girls Lost in Woods for 4 Hours

1 Like