Intermission - Positive Thoughts and Reports

Walk and Talk Like Angels - Toni Childs - With Lyrics & Interpretation

Walk and Talk Like Angels Toni Childs With Lyrics Interpretation

1 Like

TWH 8:28 ...People are only sad at funerals, for selfish reasons, i.e. because they feel sorry for themselves. They should feel glad for the person whose body has died, because they have moved-on, to their next lesson.

In Ghana, it seems that this is what people do. Firstly, people go to show their respects for the person and then they finish it by having a big and lively celebration.

Attending the Strangest Funeral in the World

Welcome to episode 1 of our Africa Saga! We travel to Ghana to explore a beautiful yet intimate part of their culture... Their highly lively funerals. Hope you enjoy the adventure :slight_smile:

Attending the Strangest Funeral in the World

In the footsteps of Diana who was raising awareness about the proliferation of dangerous mines, which is probably one of the reasons she was murdered.

Rats Save Humans From Landmines | Extraordinary Animals | Series 2 | Earth

God is Amazing! Determination WINS!

Duck Can't Stand It When Her Babies Get Stuck In A Pool

Only Love Lasts. - November 22

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. - 1 Cor. 13:1.

See that only Love tells. Only what is done in Love lasts, for God is Love, and only the work of God remains.

The fame of the world, the applause given to the one who speaks with the tongues of men and of angels who attracts admiration and compels attention, it is all given to what is passing, is really worthless, if it lacks that God-quality, Love.

Think how a smile, or word of Love, goes winged on its way, a God-Power, simple though it may seem, while the mighty words of an orator can fall fruitless to the ground. The test of all true work and words is - are they inspired by Love?

If man only saw how vain is so much of his activity! So much work done in My Name is not acknowledged by Me. Ask for Love. Turn out from your hearts and lives all that is not loving, so shall ye bear much fruit, and by this shall all men know ye are My disciples, because ye have Love one toward another.

We Thank Thee
By: Ralph Waldo Emerson

For flowers that bloom about our feet,
Father, we thank Thee.
For tender grass so fresh, so sweet,
Father, we thank Thee.
For the song of bird and hum of bee,
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee.

For blue of stream and blue of sky,
Father, we thank Thee.
For pleasant shade of branches high,
Father, we thank Thee.
For fragrant air and cooling breeze,
For beauty of the blooming trees,

For this new morning with its light,
Father, we thank Thee.
For rest and shelter of the night,
Father, we thank Thee
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends,

3 Likes

When You Believe - Sister Duet - Lucy & Martha Thomas

When You Believe - Sister Duet - Lucy & Martha Thomas

I think the baby owl hears thunder for the first time?

@DG-Truther-Videos

Little Owl Secret World | See Inside their Courtship & Early Nesting

@DG-Truther-Videos