INDIA 5G TOWERS KILL 32 VILLAGERS IN 20 DAYS!

Villagers Cut the 5G Power Lines to Protect Themselves.

This is a village in Jaffrabad district of India where 5G towers were recently installed (around April, 2021). Within 20 days of installing the towers, 32 villagers died! Their deaths were quick and unpredictable without prior illness. Most who died were between 40-50 years old as told by the villagers. The wife of one interviewee died without prior signs in one night. They demand these towers to be removed else they will burn them down. Thanks to the genuine reporter who arrived at the scene to report this unconventional story.

The 5G death towers are being installed all across India, including the rural villages. They are being used to kill villagers and then blame the deaths on corona. This will make villagers take vaccine, who would have otherwise never taken these poisons. Villagers invite telecommunication industries into their land thinking them as means of development, prosperity and change. But they are soon realizing the truth of these death towers, unfortunately the hard way.

Countries that have a far higher like the USA, Australia or Canada will suffer far greater 5G casualties. Graphene Oxide that has seeped into our bodies will act like a Lightning Rod.. 5G will Strike Like Lightning

Those Vaxxed for “COVID” Are Now Walking Wireless Devices

Watch at link.

7 Likes

1 Like

"Residents furious over 65ft 5G mast built close to their gardens"

Rightfully so.

The name of the tele. company involved in all aspects of the 5G- IOT,
set up of these death traps is another sick joke.

Cornerstone, the leading UK mobile infrastructure services company. Everything we do has at its heart the experience of tens of millions of voice and data customers using the networks that depend on our infrastructure. Our expertise delivers connectivity solutions for today and the future.
https://www.cornerstone.network/

THEY even try to steal The Lords name...
as if what they are doing is noble, just, and The Way to a bright future.

Christ's Second-Coming - Jah
The King of Israel, the Good Shepherd, the Corner-stone, Shiloh, the Messiah, the Christ is referred to throughout Scripture as the "Stone of Israel"

• not some idolotrous creation by man which is used to enslave mankind, like the distopian 5G grid.

In Matthew, 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the Corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

• and again in Psalms 118, 118:22 The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner.

In satans world, with the help of those involved in setting up this grid, everything is inverted,

2 Corinthians states

11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the Apostles of Christ.
11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

And the works of this company is death and destruction.

Galatians 6:7

6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.

The King of kings' Bible - Contents

2 Likes

There are a few masts near my flat, and as a result readings (when taken with a small handheld meter) were quite high - too high to live in. I was suffering sleepless nights, and headaches when I woke up. I decided to invest in some EMF70 window film, and a bed canopy made with a material called Silverbloc. The window film is quite fiddly to install, but excellent, .. you’ll still get some residual readings from wifi routers (in a block of flats), but the bed canopy is really effective. It reduces the readings to pretty much zero.

All of the items cost a lot of money, but so worth it.

• by the way, I’m not sure that the masts near me are 5G. All of the new ‘huge’ masts that ive taken readings next to, don’t appear to be operational at the moment. Certainly the ones that I’ve seen - I’ve assumed that these are 5G masts.
1 Like