I Have Had Enough

Statistics on the Israeli Genocide in the Gaza Strip

(07 October - 24 November 2023)

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

PALESTINIAN MOTHER 'ISRAA AL JAABIS' RETURNS HOME AFTER RELEASE FROM ISRAELI PRISON

Israa Al Jaabis, a 37 -year-old Palestinian mother, prisoned by the Israeli occupation since 2015. She suffers from first and third-degree burns on 60% of her body and hasn’t been treated adequately in the Israeli prisons. After years of anticipation, Israa Al Jabbis finally had the long-awaited reunion with her son and family.

In contrast to the (above) returned Palestinian mother held hostage by the Israelis, the returned Israeli hostage from Hamas sends a message about her captivity.

Al-Qassam Brigades share a message from one of the Israeli detainees to the members of the Al-Qassam Brigades who accompanied her during the period of captivity before her release from Gaza, as part of the exchange deal within the humanitarian ceasefire. https://twitter.com/incontextmedia/status/1729185394464280794

released

Op-Ed video: 'It's not complex, it's simple. What's happening in Gaza is morally wrong'

22 February 2024 15:23 GMT | Last update: 3 months 2 weeks ago

British-Palestinian director Tanushka Marah says the genocide unfolding in Gaza isn't a complex issue but a reality liberals urgently need to confront

British-Palestinian theatre director Tanushka Marah has challenged the so-called 'complex' narrative surrounding Israel's bloody offensive on Gaza, and said liberals can't remain neutral in the midst of a genocide.

Speaking to Middle East Eye, Marah said neutrality had become the acceptable mask of liberal racism, where the lives of "brown children" simply don't matter.

"When I look at lines of child sized body bags I see it as profoundly offensive to insinuate nuance, or claim complexity or [the] equivalence," she said.

"This is a genocide of the Palestinian people. And now arts institutions who boast of anti racism and climate awareness, want to remain neutral? Doesn't neutral sit somewhere in the middle? [But] where is the middle of a genocide?

"Where is the immune spot? The centre stage of this grotesque horror show where morality is silent?," she asked.

"Neutrality has become the acceptable mask of liberal racism," she added.

'It's not complex, it's simple. What's happening in Gaza is morally wrong'