I don't understand how everyone gains 99 times(before start of chapter 5, TWHOFTF)

The Way home or face The Fire, jahtruth.net etc. seems to be filled with good messages but I don't know how it would work. It may be good for goodness in society.

1 Like

Thanks for the question and well done getting to chapter 5 of The Way home.

It’s simple really.

Right now, everyone on Earth has been trained from birth to death of their human body to “look out for #1”, i.e. to put themselves above everyone else, including God.

This keeps everyone in constant conflict with one another, something that has satanically been portrayed as “healthy competition” when it is, in fact, detrimental to everyone’s true, spiritual health and well-being.

This concept is depicted in the film “They Live” in a scene where Frank is explaining to Nada how things work here on planet Earth…

The whole deal is some kind of crazy game. The name of the game is: Make it through life. Only everyone is out for themselves and looking to do you in at the same time.

You do what you can, but I’m going to do my best to blow you away."

As long as people have this sort of attitude, where each and every person puts their self first and is out-for-their-self and what they can get, then all you will ever have is competition, strife, violence and war. The history of this planet is proof of that fact.

The strong will oppress the weak. The rich will oppress the poor. The clever will oppress the not so clever and there will be continual struggle for survival, leading to crime, violence, war and eventually total annihilation - Armageddon. How can there possibly NOT be?

On the other hand; as Jesus demonstrated when he gave his life voluntarily for the benefit of everyone else; if you take exactly the same hundred people of whom you are one and everybody, including you, now puts everyone else first, before their “Self”, then each individual, including you, wins ninety-nine times, because each individual has ninety-nine other people putting them first.

However, it will not work unless every single person does it, because one bad apple RUINS the whole barrel.

For a full, and detailed description of this basic, universal principle, please see the article: The First Principle of God’s Government - Theocracy

What an amazing place it would be if everyone on Earth saw themselves as a best friend, servant and personal defender to and for their neighbours, ready to be called into action at a moment’s notice to lend a hand, kind word of encouragement or whatever was necessary to ensure truth, freedom, justice and mercy always prevailed for all.

The entire world would then be working WITH you, to do God’s Will, rather than against you, serving their own selfish and materialistic interests (Satan really) to “blow you away”.

5 Likes

Thank-you.

4 Likes

Dear Abhi_Mahant,

Congratulations for having read so far when so very many haven’t even begun to know about it.

Just sharing my experience: I read 80% of JAHTruth.net before I made contact, and then just said hello, and then proceeded to finish it.

And over years I’ve read The Way home or face The Fire about 17 times so far, and I suspect I’ll still find and understand things in it that I’ve missed and didn’t understand before.

The greatest fun to me is having Father reveal the truths to me from within; but not that I don’t also ask questions.

Luke (Christ) 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, The Kingdom of God is within you.

Edit: Have obviously also read the King of kings’ Bible extensively, and have also studied The Law extensively.

5 Likes

There are around 300 million people in America. The odds of just one person being a rotten apple seems pretty high to me. So is there any way to prevent these rotten apples? For example, every 7 years all debt is forgiven. What prevents people from getting into a lot of debt just before the 7th year? I understand that society could play a role like shaming the rich and teaching a culture of selflessness, but it seems like the rotten apples could just ignore this. So how would you prevent selfish people from taking over society?

1 Like

Hello and thank-you for the inquiry and interest. I am no more than a student and still learning; with much to learn, but in my humble opinion, The Law is a Law of prevention / A Law of deterrence that prevents those rotten apples , the selfish, etc. from prospering / gaining strength. Take for example The Law as stated in Deuteronomy 21. A Law to take seriously.

21:18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and [that], when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son [is] stubborn and rebellious [against God], he will not obey our voice; [he is] a glutton, and a drunkard.
21:21 And [if it be true] all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

3 Likes

Hi @InGodITrust

Thank you for your question and interest.

It would seem, from carefully reading the following passage in Deuteronomy, that the situation where the poor would seek to borrow from those who are well-off, just before the 7th year arrives, should in fact be looked at as something that is to be expected to happen, and for this to remain so, for as long as poor people remain in the land. -

Deuteronomy
15:7 If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the “I AM” thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:
15:8 But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, [in that] which he wanteth.
15:9 Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh year, the year of release, is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the “I AM” against thee, and it be sin unto thee.
15:10 Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the “I AM” thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.
15:11 For [otherwise] the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

King of kings’ Bible

The answer, I believe, is given to us within this passage in at least in two places. Firstly, in the instruction we are given, for when this situation arises, which says:

15:8 …thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, [in that] which he wanteth…

So, that would therefore exclude already rich people, from trying to make outrageous “bad-apple” loans, which they clearly would not have a need for. Rich people would therefore not be able to do this, as they would not be in need, and according to verse 8, the Law says that the person would have to be someone in need, to therefore be able to request a loan from another, that would be sufficient for that need.

Then, we can see that next, God gives us reassurance in verse 10, that He will make it up to all of those who have followed His Command, to open their hand wide and to lend unto those who are in need:

15:10 Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the “I AM” thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.

Verse 10 promises that it will come back as a Blessing, to all those who follow the Command.

If we will therefore faithfully follow the Instructions given in The Law, then God promises us, that He will in return make sure that it all works out alright in the end.

Not sure if this helps to fully answer the question, but that’s how I read it.

God Bless and Peace be upon you.

4 Likes

More passages that show the principle and how The Law is all about equality and sharing:

Exodus
16:17 And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.
16:18 And when they did measure [it] with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.

Luke
6:34 And if ye lend [to them] of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of The Highest: for He is kind unto the unthankful and [to] the evil.
6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

2 Corinthians
8:14 But by an equality, [that] now at this time your abundance [may be a supply] for their want, that their abundance also may be [a supply] for your want: that there may be equality:
8:15 As it is written, He that [had gathered] much had nothing over; and he that [had gathered] little had no lack.

(Also, see Matthew 6:12-15 - which also talks about the forgiving of debts).

It would therefore not be a bad position to be in, to be able to lend to and then forgive someone else a debt.

Matthew
6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

4 Likes

Study the I AM Torah laws, when you see how isreal is to function as a nation you really can see we all share in the prosperity. Even if one hits hard times, its still almost impossible to starve to death or be homeless under the Law so long as you obey the Law.
Its truly a perfect system and to add or remove ONE JOT, would make it no longer perfect. Truly only one of a pure mind and soul could ever create such a perfect system and will it to be!

True Love !

4 Likes

I'm finding the audio book on youtube enormously helpful - I prefer the auto-read one as opposed to the human read one. The principle that TWH details to follow is pretty simple really, but (can only speak for myself obviously) I find it really useful just to keep listening to / reading TWH because it helps jar me back into the right state of mind if I've started thinking like a human again.

At the moment I'm in the infancy of discovering this, so struggle with snapping back to the way I used to be. TWH really helps to simplify everything again.

4 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work.