Hydrogen for health? Simply, all we need is the Healing of the Holy Spirit. Not science.

3 John 1:1 The elder unto the well-beloved Gaius, whom I love in the Truth.
1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
4:22 For they [are] Life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

16:24 Pleasant words [are as] an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Wisdom 1:18. The fear of the Lord is a Crown of Wisdom, making peace and perfect health to flourish; both of which are the gifts of God: and it increaseth the rejoicing of them that love Him.

17:26. Turn again to The Most High, and turn away from iniquity: for He will lead thee out of darkness into the Light of health, and hate thou abomination vehemently.

18:19. Learn before thou speak, and have a care for thy health or ever thou shalt be sick.
18:20. Before judgment examine thyself, and in the day of visitation thou shalt find mercy.
18:21. Humble thyself before thou be sick, and in the time of sins show repentance.
18:22. Let nothing hinder thee to pay thy vow in due time, and defer not until death to be justified.
18:23. Before thou prayest, prepare thyself; and be not as one that tempteth the Lord (Matt. 6:6; Sura 7:55).

30:15. Health and good estate of body are above all gold, and a strong body above infinite wealth.

34:17. He raiseth up the soul, and lighteneth the eyes: He giveth health, life, and blessing.

Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

Our Impressive Immune System

https://jahtruth.net/command.htm

2 Likes