How Tech is Used for Evil

The Race for Attention. Learn how engineers and developers use algorithms to affect users’ dopamine and cortisol levels to keep everyone addicted. Please also read Gibraltar’s Gamble with 5G http://gibraltar-messenger.net

Brain Hacking

1 Like

First, the Colorado Supreme Court just carried out an act of actual insurrection against America by de-platforming Trump from all future elections.

They have decided, without any due process whatsoever, that the people of Colorado are not even allowed to vote for Trump ever again. This is an act of treason against America, and it's no surprise it's only going to further strengthen Trump's support among the American people.

Also today I have published a mind-blowing interview with Dr. Michael Nehls. I call it: Neurohacking exposed - Dr. Michael Nehls, author of "The Indoctrinated Brain," reveals how the global mind manipulation psyop actually works.

This is one of the most important interviews you'll ever hear about how the establishment literally hacks human neurology to control people's thoughts and beliefs. Armed with this critical information, you can also make yourself incredibly resilient and self-empowered to resist being neurohacked.

Neuroweapons and the Worldwide “Battle” to Control of Human Brains. Must be Stopped Immediately.

Deuteronomy

18:15 The "I AM" thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

18:19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto My Words which he shall speak in My name, I will require [it] of him.

(Moses, the Prophets, Jesus, the Disciples, Muhammad and now JAH)

Deuteronomy

17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath done wickedness in the sight of the "I AM" thy God, in transgressing His Covenant,

17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard [of it], and enquired diligently, and, behold, [it be] true, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is done among Israel:

17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, [even] that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.