How much time is left till "The Fire"

I will change my decisions according to that, currently I live in a strict vegetarian family, and I would probably be taken away from my house if I follow Diet(as in commandment). One solution would be to have a career but it may not be the optimal thing if "The Fire" is near(I'm around 20 years old, living in India)

2 Likes

Good day and good wishes Abhi Mahant.

Thanks for your post.

There’s a common misconception that The Fire is on some sort of schedule, so that we can continue to enjoy(?) a worldly existence, career, etc., right up until the last moment.

As you probably already know, absolutely no one (including Christ) knows exactly when The Fire will take place (Matt. 24:36), except for Father (God).

We can, however, take notice of “the signs of the times” to see that we are very near the end.

Therefore, viewing every decision you make as if it were your last before Judgment Day, would be the healthiest approach, from a spiritual perspective (James 4:14). If the action being considered doesn’t benefit everyone, and thus doesn’t help you and others advance spiritually, then it’s taking you one step closer to The Fire, regardless of when The Fire actually occurs.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it a good one.

Peace be upon you.

2 Likes

Thank-you for your question. I think you’re referring to the Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14 diet.

I don’t think The Law commands to eat meat; it just identifies the clean meat from the unclean.

Leviticus 11:1 And the “I AM” spoke unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These [are] the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that [are] on the earth.
… continued.

Deuteronomy 14:3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
14:4 These [are] the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,
… continued.

P.S.
To fully understand The Law you’ll also have to read The Way home or face The Fire.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting know, I did not get time for reading everything, there’s so much.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Agreed there’s quite a lot.

1 Like

The Way home or face The Fire is only about 85 pages and in my opinion it gets to the core of the whole matter - of what we’re really doing here on earth.

2 Likes

The Last Day will probably be in 2030, im not saying for sure, but you best know IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN FATHER SAYS ITS TIME.

Christ will be revealed first and the gathering will begin and on the Last Day the New Jeruslam will come and only 144,000 will be worthy to get on the ship. Then will the FIRE be used on earth destroying the remaining souls who did not see the Light. Then will the ELECT rule over the remaining nations of the earth, bringing the WORD in Action, from Zion first, ware the ship will land