How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

3 Likes

Your welcome please , thank s for joining.May your spirit energy get what's it deserves from this forum.

3 Likes

Found in King of kings' Bible - Ezekiel

Ezekiel

18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
18:25 Yet ye say, The Way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not your ways unequal?
18:26 When a righteous [man] turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, and dieth in them; for his inequity that he hath done shall he die.
18:27 Again, when the wicked [man] turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
18:28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:29 Yet saith the "House of Israel", The Way of the Lord is not equal. O "House of Israel", are not My Ways equal? are not your ways unequal?
18:30 Therefore I will judge you, O "House of Israel", every one according to his ways, saith the Lord "I AM". Repent, and turn [yourselves] from all your transgressions; so inequity shall not be your ruin.
18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O "House of Israel"?
18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord "I AM": wherefore turn [yourselves], and live ye.

10 Likes

King of kings' Bible - Deuteronomy

28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE "I AM" THAT "I AM";
28:59 Then the "I AM" will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the "I AM" bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as "the stars of heaven " for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the "I AM" rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the "I AM" will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.
28:64 And the "I AM" shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone.
28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the "I AM" shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were evening! and at evening thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:68 And the "I AM" shall bring thee into slavery AGAIN with ships, by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (if ye keep The Covenant): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you].

5 Likes

How long must we suffer O Lord - Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law.pdf

Proverbs 13:14 e **Law [is] a fountain of Life for the wise, to divert him from the snares of death. 13:15 Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors [is] hard. 13:16 Every prudent [man] dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open [his] folly. 13:17 A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador [is] health.

Romans 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of The Law, through breaking The Law dishonourest thou God?
2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you, as it is written.

1 Timothy 1:8 But we know that The Law [is] good, if a man use it lawfully;
1:9 Knowing this, that The Law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the unGodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

4:22 Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be a sharer of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.
4:23 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some [men] they follow after.

Excerpt from:

THE LETTER OF ARISTEAS*

PRAISING THE LAW OF MOSES

The letter was written during the time-period between
The Old and New Covenants and, as well as explaining
some of the principles of The Law, it explains the source of the Greek Septuagint.

6:7 For, [he explained], the good life consists in the keeping of the enactments of The Law, and this end is achieved much more by hearing than by reading. From this and other similar statements it was clear what his feelings towards them were.
6:8 It is worthwhile to mention briefly the information which he gave in reply to our questions. For I suppose that most people feel a curiosity, with regard to some of the enactments in The Law, especially those about meats and drinks and animals recognised as unclean.
6:9 When we asked why, since there is but one form of creation, some animals are regarded as unclean for eating, and others unclean even to the touch (for though The Law is scrupulous on most points, it is specially scrupulous on such matters as these) he began his reply as follows:
6:10 'You observe,' he said, 'what an effect our modes of life and our associations produce upon us; by associating with the bad, men catch their depravities and become miserable throughout their life; but if they live with the wise and prudent, they find the means of escaping from ignorance and amending their lives.
6:11 Our Lawgiver first of all laid down the principles of piety and righteousness and inculcated them point by point, not merely by prohibitions but by the use of examples as well, demonstrating the injurious effects [of sin] and the punishments inflicted by God upon the guilty.
6:12 For he proved first of all that there is only one God and that His power is manifested throughout the Universe, since every place is filled with His Sovereignty and none of the things which are wrought in secret, by men upon the Earth, escapes His knowledge (Matt. 10:26; Mark 4:22; Sura 28:69). For all that a man does and all that is to come to pass in the future are manifest to Him.
6:13 Working out these truths carefully and having made them plain he showed that even if a man should think of doing evil - to say nothing of actually effecting it, - he would not escape detection (Matt. 5:28), for he made it clear that the power of God pervaded the whole of The Law.

Galatians 3:12 And The Law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them (The Commandments) shall Live in them.
3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the Curse (penalty clause) of The Law (death penalty for not keeping The Covenant), being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:

2 Esdras 3:20. And yet tookest Thou not away from them a wicked heart, that Thy Law might bring forth fruit in them.
3:21. For the first Adam bearing a wicked heart transgressed, and was overcome; and so be all they that are born of him.
3:22. Thus infirmity was made permanent; and The Law (also) in the heart of the people with the malignity of the root; so that the good departed away, and the evil abode still.

Wisdom 39:1. But he that giveth his mind to The Law of The Most High, and is occupied in the meditation thereof, will seek out the Wisdom of all the ancient, and be occupied in Prophecies.
39:2. He will keep the sayings of the renowned men: and where subtle parables are, he will be there also.
39:3. He will seek out the secrets of grave sentences, and be conversant in dark parables.
39:4. He shall serve among great men, and appear before princes: he will travel through strange countries; for he hath tried the good and the evil among men.
39:5. He will give his heart to resort early to the Lord that made him, and will pray before The Most High, and will open his mouth in prayer, and make supplication for his sins.
39:6. When the great Lord will, he shall be filled with the Spirit of Understanding: he shall pour out wise sentences, and give thanks unto the Lord in his prayer.
39:7. He shall direct his counsel and Knowledge, and in His secrets shall he meditate.
39:8. He shall show forth that which he hath learned, and shall glory in The Law of The Covenant of the Lord (Sura 5:8; 6:154-157; 16:91).
39:9. Many shall commend his understanding; and so long as the world endureth, it shall not be blotted out; his memory shall not depart away, and his name shall live from generation to generation.

13:14 The Law [is] a fountain of Life for the wise, to divert him from the snares of death. 13:15 Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors [is] hard. 13:16 Every prudent [man] dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open [his] folly. 13:17 A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador [is] health.

Psalm 1
1:1 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the unGodly, nor standeth like the sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
1:2 But his delight [is] in The Law of the "I AM"; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1:4 The unGodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
1:5 Therefore the unGodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
1:6 For the "I AM" knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the unGodly shall perish.

Teia Tephi
Yet the angels of God are with them. The Rolls of The Law they bear (Rev. 11:3-5),
The spirit of peace is with them, and the promise of peace they share (Eze. 13).
Then Egypt shall be as water. Yet now shall the Nations rise,
And the Books be opened upon them, yea, even in all men's eyes.
By the Wrath (trouble) and the Promise to Jacob, his sons be purged of their guilt,
The Ways of The King be open (Isa. 43); and that House of our God be built
That shall never henceforth be shaken (Dan. 2:44-45). These things be graved and set
In the lime, by the kilns of pharaoh. Their place shall be hidden yet.
Therewith is my story written, and carved on stone by the scribes
Are secrets of things which shall be, and the names of eleven tribes
At the End of their "days appointed" (Rev. 11:3), but Judah goes thither and fro
As a stricken lion in the pit (Jews) till The Hour of the Final WOE (7th Trumpet - Rev. 11:15, 18-19).

Sura 2 2:179. In The Law of Equality there is (saving of) Life to you, O ye men of understanding; that ye may restrain yourselves.
2:180. It is prescribed, when death approaches any of you, if he leave any goods, that he make a bequest to parents and next of kin, according to reasonable usage; this is due from the God-fearing.
2:181. If anyone changes the bequest after hearing it, the guilt shall be on those who make the change. For God hears and knows (ALL things).
2:182. But if anyone fears partiality or wrong-doing on the part of the testator, and makes peace between (the parties concerned), there is no wrong in him: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

3 Likes

6 Likes

You're welcome bro

1 Like

The Commandments THE 12 COMMANDMENTS (10+2)

1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY , forsaking ALL others.

2. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of ANYTHING that is IN HEAVEN , or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them for I the "I AM" your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS.

3. Honour your Father in Heaven and KEEP His COMMANDMENTS ; LAWS ; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; Agricultural Policy and Diet that He gave to YOU and your Mother, the British Nation Israel, His wife (metaphorically), at Mt. Sinai and make Him proud of YOU .

4. YOU shall NOT commit adultery, either physically, individually, or spiritually, nationally or individually but shall be FAITHFUL to God, your word and your spouse, also NOT committing adultery nationally by following the wrong examples of other nations.

5. YOU shall NOT use the Lord's name, unless you are speaking to Him, or about Him, then you will not waste His time or insult Him.

6. Love your neighbour (not physically) as much as, or more than, you love your "Self". Then you will not do wrong, or lie, to anyone - John 15 v 13.
    Do NOT desire eagerly, or touch, anything that does not belong to you. It belongs to your neighbour, not you, and YOU must respect HIS property. Your neighbour is the person next to you and the person on the far side of the planet and everyone in between.

7. YOU shall NOT lie, even to your "Self".

8. Remember the Sabbath and KEEP it Holy. It is NOT wrong to do GOOD deeds on the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man. Man was not made for the Sabbath.

9. YOU shall NOT steal. Neither shall you make up your own laws to enable you to do so by deceiving people.

10. YOU shall NOT murder - kill unlawfully.

11. YOU shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way - spiritually not physically - John 15 v 13. IF you DO this, ALL men will KNOW that you ARE my disciples and are exercising and learning "Self" discipline - Discipleship.

12. Judge no-one, so that you will not be judged, by God, for by whatever judgement you judge another, unjustly, you condemn yourself to the same punishment. Judging is God's job exclusively, as He is always unbiased, impartial, uncorruptible and just. He has given His judgements, in His Law Books given to you at Mt. Sinai, by which He judges those who break His Laws. There are NO other laws on this planet that are LEGAL . God has strictly FORBIDDEN man from making up laws (Deuteronomy 4:2). God's Laws are the same for everyone. God does NOT have separate Laws - one for the rich and another one for the poor. The Commandments

9 Likes

The Law is mainly found in the first five books of the Bible (Torah) and through the rest being mentioned usually twice, proving no contradictions, instead complete perfect harmony front to back.

James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double-minded.
4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and [your] joy to heaviness [like the Man of Sorrows].
4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up.
4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of [his] brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of The Law, and judgeth The Law: but if thou judge The Law, thou art not a doer of The Law, but a judge.
4:12 There is ONE Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

God at Eventide****Lose this Desire. - September 11

Again I say, never judge another. That is one of My tasks I have never relegated to any follower.

Live with Me. So you will be enabled to see more of that inner self that I see in each one. Thus you will learn a humility that makes you lose desire to judge.

Oh, seek to love and understand all. Love them for My sake. They are Mine. As you live with Me, you will see how I yearn over them, and long for them. Seeing this, your love for Me must prevent your hurting Me by unkind criticism of those for whom I care.

3 Likes

Psalm 1:1 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the unGodly, nor standeth like the sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
1:2 But his delight [is] in The Law of the "I AM"; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1:4 The unGodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

4 Likes

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this government, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

mustard.seed

5 Likes

Please help this video go viral. Thank-you.

Guardians & Keepers Of God's Law

Guardians & Keepers Of God's Law

3 Likes

I shared this 2 years ago on here

1 Like

Exodus
22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

[The Greek word “pharmakia” appears five times in the New Testament and is translated into our English Bible as either “witchcraft” or “sorceries”]

1 Like

John 7:19 Did not Moses give you The Law, and [yet] none of you keepeth The Law? Why go ye about to kill me?

John 7:49 But this people who knoweth not The Law are cursed.

3 Likes