How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

Dear @Daniel,

You are certainly welcome.

1 Like

Dr. Lee Merritt: In Animal Studies, After Being Injected With mRNA Technology, All Animals Died Upon Reinfection.

In animal studies, after mRNA injections have been administered to cats, when the virus arrived once again into the body, it arrived like a Trojan Horse.

Let me just point out. We have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus.

7 Likes

The Lord’s letter is the main feature in the latest GodTaughtMeHow’s video exposing the evil situation we’re in concerning the deadly virus. If you prefer to watch and share videos, please watch and share this one far and wide. Thank you

Here is the same video on the BitChute platform:

Feel free to subscribe to both channels so that you don’t miss the next important video upload.
Live in love,
Peace.

8 Likes

A warning to all the medical staff members in Gibraltar. If you know of anyone in Gibraltar administering these injections, you need to tell them to watch this video.

Dr. Vernon Coleman - Doctors and Nurses Giving the Covid-19 Vaccine Will Be Tried as War Criminals

This video is approximately 15 minutes.

5 Likes

Thank-you.

1 Like

Their evil strategy is to go forth with the genocide no matter what. Regardless of the facts, the evidence, and no matter how many deaths. Killary Clinton publicly announced their strategy in regards to the American election of 2020, but their strategy applies to the covid-19 vaccine as well. T.H.E.Y. will not stop (by conceding). That should be apparent by now.

Link includes brief video clip of Killary’s words:

5 Likes

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Rachel Elnaugh - 21st Century NUREMBERG Trials

"We have an important window which has opened to collapse this entire charade."

This is 13 minutes.

Brighteon Link

7 Likes

UPDATE 4FEB21 - PCP Set To Proceed Against Architects of COVID-1984 Scamdemic (Micheal O’Bernicia)

FROM ARTICLE:

We are now in the final stages of preparing to lay the papers in the Private Criminal Prosecution [PCP] against the architects of a genocidal pandemic fraud, that has all but destroyed this country and the world we once knew and loved.

However, the prima facie evidence we have amassed is so compelling and substantive, it is simply inconceivable that any British jury would not convict the defendants of the multiple murderous frauds alleged.

Without a hint of hyperbole or wishful thinking, the evidence we will soon be filing into the criminal court is so emphatic that it has the potential to expose the complex deceptions perpetrated worldwide, within a single viral social media post.

Distortion & Spin

Our adversaries are now so concerned that the masses are waking up to the lethal nature of ‘vaccine adverse events’ that they are even pretending a sadly deceased centenarian didn’t have the COVID jab, shortly before he died of the symptoms it is known to cause or exacerbate [pneumonia].

Despite the fact that Sky News covered his first dose of the COVID vaxx being administered, a few days before he passed on, the rest of the mainstream media are shamelessly asking why that didn’t happen.

Meanwhile, otherwise healthy people are dropping down dead at the rate my friend, the prolific Scouse polymath, Mark Oakford and I predicted a few weeks ago; others are suffering paralysis and a whole host of newly acquired lifelong or fatal conditions.

Gibraltar next? Wake-up.

8 Likes

Dear @GibMessenger,

Thank-You for this good video, it touched our heart to see V.C have compassion for the blind who believe lies.

Isaiah 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, [so] their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the Law of the "I AM" Lord of hosts, and despised the Word of the Holy One of Israel.

LLTK, LLTF's,

P

5 Likes

You’re welcome.
LLTK, LLTF.

5 Likes

Dr. Lee Merritt debunks the COVID vaccine and explains how proper treatments have been suppressed

5 Likes

Thank-you.

Awesome video.

The list of crimes against humanity keeps growing.

3 Likes

You’re welcome, the wheels are starting to come off.

3 Likes

Thank-You.
Below is a comment below the video:
233 thumbs-up:
[graystar777]
ATTENTION :no_entry_sign: If I get vaccinated:confused: Treatment

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask? - No
2.- Can they reopen restaurants etc and everyone work normally? - No
3.- Will I be resistant to covid? - May be, but we don’t know exactly, it probably won’t stop you getting it
4.- At least I won’t be contagious to others anymore? - No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.
5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally? - No
6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? - No
7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? - No
8.- If I vaccinate myself and my grand parents , can we hug each other/say goodbye before they die. - No
9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened as normal, after vaccines? - No
10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather the community closer? - No
11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination? - The virus may not kill you.
12.- Are you sure it won’t kill me? - No
13.- If statistically the virus didn’t kill me anyway … Why would I get vaccinated?" - To protect others. 14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I’m not infecting them? - No
15.- is there liability if I get seriously injured or die? -NO :boom:
So it is true that the shot does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus.
Does not prevent death.
Does not guarantee you won’t get it.
Does not prevent you from getting Covid…
Does not stop you passing it on
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans.
Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns.
Does not eliminate the need for masking.
So…Why the hell am I getting vaccinated… To keep running the pharmaceutical BUSINESS? to help bring in the “Great reset”. Something more nefarious? :thinking:
End the lockdowns and restrictions NOW :no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign::no_entry_sign:

8 Likes

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

How long must we suffer O Lord - Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law.pdf

Deuteronomy 8:1 All the Commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the "I AM" sware unto your fathers.

Proverbs 4:4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

Ezekiel 20:11 And I gave them My Statutes, and showed them My Judgments, which [if] a man do, he shall even live in them.

Romans 2:23 Thou that makest thy boast of The Law, through breaking The Law dishonourest thou God? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you, as it is written. 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep The Law: but if thou be a breaker of The Law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

James 2:8 If ye fulfil the Royal Law [of God] according to the Scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 2:9 But if ye HAVE respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are CONVICTED by the (Royal) Law as transgressors. 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend in ONE [point], he is guilty of ALL.

Proverbs 7:2 Keep My Commandments, and Live; and My Law as the apple of thine eye. 7:3 Bind thy fingers to them, write them upon the table of thine heart. 7:4 Say unto Wisdom, Thou [art] my sister; and call Understanding [thy] kinswoman: 7:5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger [which] flattereth with her words.

2 Esdras 9:31. For, behold, I sow My Law in you, and it shall bring fruit in you, and ye shall be honoured in it for ever.
9:32. But our fathers, which received The Law, kept it not, and observed not Thy ordinances: and though the fruit of Thy Law did not perish, neither could it, for it was Thine;
9:33. Yet they that received it perished, because they kept not the thing that was sown in them.

1 Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] The Law [whilst not keeping The Commandments].
15:57 But thanks [be] to God, Which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

The Blessing and Cursing of The Law

https://jahtruth.net/nsong.htm

King of kings’ Bible

5 Likes

Dear @Daniel ,

Agreed.

The Master is always unequivocally correct and we too love seeing His good post and truthful suggestions, not opinions. Mere opinions are given by humans not spiritual-energy Beings like The Master.

Thanking The KING Ruler of The Universe and His Son for allowing us to be here to have this one last chance to get right with Them.

7 Likes

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

4 Likes