How Banksters Rule The World – Bank of England Owns Third of UK Debt

See a comprehensive analysis of the frauds in and around finance and banking as a result of a fine received in Gibraltar a British Territory
OIP.blPySY-jwkUwKpMSLFfKWQHaFN

Thank-you for the link, but the ultimate control of the Bank of England is not with the government as the article suggests. Far from it.

It's a privately owned monopoly cartel institution, which many say is - like all the central banks - owned/ controlled by the Rothschilds and partners.

I would say they’re owned by monarchy, and the Rothschilds et al are their expert(?) business partners and front-men, or at least they're thoroughly interconnected?

The article also significantly doesn't say who the other lenders to the government are. They may well be other central banks from other jurisdictions; which are all controlled by the Bank of International Settlements in Basel Switzerland! Or they may even be go-betweens for those central banks?

And Quantitative Easing (QE) is not the only means for legal tender creation as the article's wording intimates. It just happens to be the latest after decades/ centuries(?) of using mostly government debt instruments to do so.

QE is the purchasing by central banks of private financial institutions' (including high-street banks) debt instruments which are riskier and therefore come with higher (fraudulent) usury/ interest rates; probably hence the conjured scientific-sounding name to justify the scam, which contains the not so obvious twist that the ultimate seizure-power of the assets underlying those debt instruments, should those loans not be repaid, shifted from those financial institutions to the central banks with QE!!

And the Covid murder-pillage-and-plunder scam seems to be designed to make future repayments impossible, even for those who survive the lethal vaccines!!

Furthermore, those assets when registered - including children(!) - were unwittingly given to the king/ queen, who “legally” (fraud actually) owns them. The word registration comes from rex which is Latin for king. The perpetual taxes, licenses, fees, etc., is part proof of it: renting the king’s assets.

That's why monarchy has to be the ultimate owners of the central banks.

From their blueprint-plan for total world domination: Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - "Protocol 1 Basic Doctrine. 23. Our countersign is – Force and Make-believe. Only force conquers in political affairs, especially if it be concealed in the talents essential to statesmen."

Finance and banking is a difficult subject, as satan himself, the author of this deliberate chaos and confusion, confirms in those Protocols, which he dictated to his Synagogue (Rev 2:9, 3:9), who carry out his antichrist dictates: "Protocol 20 Financial Programme 1. To-day we shall touch upon the financial program, which I put off to the end of my report as being the most difficult, the crowning and the decisive point of our plans...", which they will obviously fail at; guaranteed (2 Esdras 13:37-38, Rev. 17:14), but not without a fight it seems.

I spent 30 years in finance and about 6 of those in a merchant bank (merchant banks generally contain all the different types of banks under one roof), with responsibility for producing its monthly and annual financial results, and also reporting its financial position to the central bank, as well as a myriad of other financial positions in a variety of industries during the remaining time, and right from grassroots pre-computers hand-written accounting systems to the most sophisticated, plus having been trained as a Chartered Accountant, and I haven't even seen all of it, and I hesitate to call myself a total expert on the subject ... but I've obviously seen and I comprehend a lot, and I have the added advantage of having learned some key related information from the Enlightened Owner of this site.

Apropos of that I think I've managed to piece together, in a very readable format - I think - a panoramic birds-eye view of what’s really going on in and around finance and banking, together with the exact nature of some of the key frauds in it, because I haven’t yet come across any so-called expert who has the complete concept right, in my opinion.

The 60 page document was delivered to the Bank of England, Gibraltar courts, and others, as a rebuttal to an unjustified fine that I received in British Territory Gibraltar.

Please find it here: Legal Tender Gibraltar Courts' Fine is Fraud - Challenge to the Lawfulness of Central Banking Legal Tender.

5 Likes