Hidden Messages in the Number 17 – Charles asked for 17 days of mourning

Occult Version –

We know Luciferians are enamored with their numerology and gematria; in fact, it’s part of their ritual sacrifices.

Take September 11 (911) or 7/7 (London Bombings 2005). The number 7 is very symbolic in their religion and superstition. Numbers and dates are very important to the Luciferian Occult. Perhaps, they believe incorporating numerology gives the power and strength. But, they are also used as signs to other Luciferians that events were sacrifices and “planned”. [Even take 15 April – and the Hillsborough Disaster]. Their fascination with gematria is most likely a sign to Lucifer that they are loyal to him; and for that he gives them worldly power. Did you know that there were 17 minutes between when the towers were hit on 9/11?

All this superstition is as real today as back in Egypt or the Levant region, or along the Mediterrean Sea coast with their worship of false gods (Baal) or Ishtar and Melcarth. And Lucifer has continued his war against God with every generation, indoctrinating weak-minded individuals with his evil philosophy – all in the bid for their souls. For their reward, they get to rule over us in this world; they take care of each other; blackmail and bribe each other; get titles, finanical shares in companies; and so on.

“The Elite are not atheists or agnostics, as they often pretend. Neither are they Christian, as some of their most prominent members would have us believe. Rather, they are profoundly committed to the old religion. This is the ancient system of pantheism, Gnosticism and idolatry which rejects the LORD God of the Bible and is generally identified in the public mind with the worship of pagan deities. In short, the people who rule this world are not simply indifferent to Christianity, but reject it completely. – Freemasonry and the British Monarchy: Why the Queen of England Pretends to be a Christian

Charles asked for 17 days of mourning Elizabeth, which was announced on 9/9 – https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/breaking-king-charles-declares-7-27946824

Why?

Could it be in alignment with the history of the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster which was founded in 1717? Maybe, maybe not.

VIDEO – QUEEN'S DECEPTION (Elizabeth2 Was As Corrupt As A Freemason, She Hid It Well With Their Help)

Now on DGTV:

EXPOSED: All the Queen’s Agents and Corporations that Control the World:

Picture of George VI, Elizabeth II's dad, in in Masonic regalia

The meaning of the number 17 In the Bible is that of "overcoming the enemy" and "complete victory." God overcame the sins of rebellious humans when he began to flood the earth through rain on the 17th of the second Hebrew month. Noah's ark and its eight passengers rested on the mountains of Ararat on the 17th of the seventh month.

And while studying their numerology could be quite the rabbit hole, take a lot at the Biblical 17s.

Biblical Version:

God overcame the sins of rebellious humans when he began to flood the earth through rain on the 17th of the second Hebrew month. Noah's ark and its eight passengers rested on the mountains of Ararat on the 17th of the seventh month.

Jesus Christ gained a complete victory over death and the grave when God resurrected him near sunset on 17th. Passover 14th day (of first month) + 3 days = 17th day (of the first month). The Second Passover fell on April 21st 34 AD.

So while the Luciferians try to replace significant “numbers” with their “version of events” – we can be sure that Father’s version of events will come to pass – and that all their superstitious practices will be for not.

Daniel 7's beasts have seven heads and ten horns, for a total number of 17 (10+7= 17). They represent world-ruling powers from Daniel's time to the Second Coming of Jesus. The devil's end-time system (Revelation 13) will have seven heads and ten horns, which totals 17.

Psalm 83, verses 6 to 11, lists seventeen enemies of Israel. Seven of these God destroyed in the past. The other ten foes will soon try to destroy the Israelites and "cut them off from being a nation." The Psalm, written by Davidic priests, beseeches the Eternal to treat Israel's future enemies like those in the past.

Jacob was reunited with his son for 17 years. Gen 47:28 And Jacob lived in the land of Egypt seventeen years. So the length of Jacob’s life was one hundred and forty-seven years.

Could Elijah's number be 17?

Elijah appeared in the 17th chapter of 1 Kings.

Jesus made a comment about the coming Elijah in Matthew 17.

Think these Luciferians are getting desperate? T.H.E.Y. know who Elijah and Christ are. Do you?

And take the story of Elijah in 1-2 Kings.

His bullock (ox-Ephraim-British) was successfully sacrificed to God.

Jezebel's priests (another bullock) could not be sacrificed. It was a fake. Much like they set up a fake monarchy with a fake stone. And the fake stone is set to be delivered from Edinburgh to London for Charles fake coronation.

Jezebel was the start of the Northern Kingdom's decline, because she lured the king into accepting worship of Baal. Much like Jezebel, the Northern Kingdom in its present form (the British Empire), Elizabeth's reign lured everyone into an occult of baal worship.

But just to let you know the final outcome – God Wins and Christ OVERCOMES all His enemies.

Choose your side - or to whom to pledge allegiance.

These people did – Senior MPs take oath of allegiance to King Charles - BBC News

5 Likes

We are told she(Elizabeth) died at Baal

2 Likes

Gibraltar swears allegiance to Charles - same same.

A 'seminal moment' in Gibraltar's history - Fabian Picardo reflects on Proclamation of King Charles

2 Likes

Video in link above:

King Charles III officially proclaimed King at ceremony in Gibraltar

2 Likes

"Q" is the seventeenth letter of the alphabet.

I watch some of the reports coming from the followers of "Q" (a covert military operation) and it is being said that the reported death of E2 on September 8 is a "white hats" move and indicating the end of the old corrupt financial system of which she was the head of (whilst working with the Rothschilds). That "17" represents the "white hats" are in control and not Charles or his lineage.

Just saying.

1 Like

The videos from the original post are now on DGTV:

QUEEN'S DECEPTION: Elizabeth2 Was As Corrupt As A Freemason, She Hid It Well With Their Help:

This video below was in the Aim4Truth article mentioned above. It is unavailable on YT but NOW available to watch on DGTV:

Lizzie Owns It All:

5 Likes

Dear @DOTS ,
Thank-you for bringing this truth to light, truly inspiring and encouraging.

The prophetic meaning behind the number 17 is related to the fact that God and His everlasting glory prevailed over the sin inherent on Earth. The Earth was restored and returned to the perfection that was originally intended for it, so the number 17 represents the restoration of the Earth and the overcoming of any existing darkness.
Sura 14 (Almighty. Loving. Redeemer.) A Book which We have revealed unto thee, in order that thou mightest lead mankind out of the depths of darkness into Light - by the leave of their Lord - to The Way of (Him) the Exalted in Power, Worthy of all Praise!- 14:2. Of "I AM", to Whom do belong all things in the heavens and on Earth!

Rev. 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Yes.

The number 17 in Hebrew is “Yod Zayin,” which also means victory.

It’s a symbol of spiritual weaponry. This weaponry ultimately leads to the conquering and overcoming of the spiritual world, resulting in victory from all the sadness of materialism and other evil world ruling powers.

Genesis 37:2 These [are] the generations of Jacob. Joseph, [being] seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad [was] with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.

Agreed.
Rev.11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [The Kingdoms] of our Lord, and of His Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

1 John 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God [be] for us, who [can be] against us?

2 Likes

IF ONLY THEY KNEW - DAVID ICKE DOT-CONNECTOR VIDEOCAST - MUST WATCH !!

3 Likes

Bullet Points: The Mystery of Nulmber 17 – Trump, Queen, King, 1776

God (Exodus 3:14) is in control. Choose your side.

3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM : and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, "I AM" hath sent me unto you. King of kings' Bible - Exodus

1 Like

Matthew 7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Amos 5:6 Seek the "I AM", and ye shall live; lest He break out like fire in the House of Joseph, and devour [it], and [there be] none to quench [it] in Bethel.
5:7 Ye who turn Judgment to wormwood, and leave off Righteousness in the earth,
5:8 [Seek Him] that maketh the seven stars (the Plow) and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The "I AM" [is] His name

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).

Deuteronomy 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

Picardo and the others who have called Elizabeth the rock of Gibraltar are stumbling, confounded and ignorant of God's Righteousness.

Romans
9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth Him shall not be confounded.
10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to Knowledge.
10:3 For they being ignorant of God's Righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness (which is unrighteousness (Isa. 64:6), have not submitted themselves unto the Righteousness of God.
10:4 For Christ [is] the end [result] of The Law for Righteousness to every one that believeth.

1 Peter
2:4 To whom coming, [as unto] a Living Stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen by God, [and] precious,
2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy channel, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in The Scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief Corner-Stone, Elect, precious: and he that believeth him shall not be confounded.
2:7 Unto you therefore which believe [he is] precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the Stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the Head of the Corner (the Corner-Stone),
2:8 And a Stone of stumbling, and a Rock of offence, [even to them] which stumble at The Word (Truth), being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal channel, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of Him Who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous Light:

2 Likes
1 Like

Coffin transferred from Edinburgh to London by RAF Boeing C 17 Globemaster (ZZ177)

Departure 17:42
Arrival 18:26 (1+8+2+6= 17)

Their Superstition might be their downfall.

2 Likes

Christ and the Gnostics.

The Gnostics were early followers of "The Way" (Christ) who believed that followers of The One God should not merely revere Christ, but strive to emulate him, in every thought, word and deed. They sought to describe this emulation in philosophical terms, as a method of practice. As the early Roman church formulated its canons, the Gnostics were eventually considered willful heretics, opposed to turning their lives over to God as a matter of faith. To become a true believer, the early church leaders claimed, one had to forego understanding and analysis and be content to live life through divine revelation, adhering to God's Will moment by moment. The churchmen did this in order to sustain their control over the people. They wished to keep His True Teachings and overall plan from the public, so people would be deceived into thinking that they had to go to the churchmen to find God, rather than learning to look within and find the Divine within themselves as Christ's Message to the world had been.
Accusing the church hierarchy of tyranny, the Gnostics argued that their understandings and methods were intended to actually facilitate this act of "letting go to God's Will" that the church was requiring, rather than giving mere lip-service to the idea, as the churchmen were doing.

In the end the Gnostics lost, and were banished from all church functions and texts, their beliefs disappearing underground among the various secret sects and orders. Yet the dilemma was clear. As long as the church held out the vision of a transformative spiritual connection with the Divine, yet persecuted anyone who talked openly about the specifics of the experience - how one might actually attain such an awareness, what it felt like - then the "Kingdom Within" would remain merely an intellectualized concept within church doctrine, rather than reality within each person, and The Truth would be crushed anytime it surfaced. . .
https://jahtruth.net/gnost.htm