Hero Doctor DIES after saving millions by warning of vaxx injections

Dr. Rashid Buttar: "I Had Been Poisoned With 200 Times The Amount Of What's...

In loving memory of Dr. Rashid Buttar, a champion and warrior for humanity

Considering that Dr. Rashid Buttar said he was intentionally poisoned, one wonders if there will be a criminal investigation?

Sadly, I doubt that Nancy, they will probably get a Masonic Coroner to cover it up if they can. Unless his family can get some of his medical friends to help out.

God is in control.

From Oracle films on Telegram: "Unless the establishment murdered him the same way they murdered Dr Andreas Noark for trying to warn people about the dangers of the injected technology" !!

"Probably poisoned by big pharma covert assassins".

Dr. Buttar had the right out look; be sad when someone is born, be glad when your human body passes because your going back to God, a better place to be than here.

Father's Will be done.

The Way home or face The Fire

3:161 When a soul (Being) has learned all that it can, in a particular body and environment, it is time
to move-on, to a new body and a new environment, to learn some more, and so, that body dies. The
soul is then unlocked, from the body, and goes to the Astral Plain, and later-on, it is sent back, into
its next body, to learn something different.

1 Like

Due to rumors circulating and the many questions I have received as to the cause of his passing , I wish to share the last publicly recorded discussion we had, where Rashid wanted the world to know the details surrounding the sudden decline of his health.

For the record, Rashid reached out to me on Feb. 18th, and explained that only a few weeks before, he was in the ICU for 6 days , with a diagnosis of both stroke and myocarditis, with symptoms and biomarkers consistent with adverse effects from the mRNA jabs (which he did not have). As you will see in the video, he believed that he was experiencing the result of shedding (aka, "self-amplifying" properties) from the transgenic mRNA jabs.

In Loving Memory of Dr. Rashid Buttar, 1966-2023

1 Like

THE DISINFORMATION DOZEN

CNN? More like assaCNNation! A warrior for truth Dr. Buttar passes away after a suspicious and hostile interview.