He Walked the Americas – Evidence of Jesus by Native Americans

4 Likes

I have a Word Document copy of the book "He walked the Americas", but can't seem to upload it here..

1 Like

Would love to read it again

He Walked the Americas

3 Likes

I know this sounds crazy and of course id have to check with the Lord but recently I've been looking into going to the Hopi Reservation, I've been mapping it out / if any wants to come along...
Either way ...

He would be quite happy I am sure. I visited the Lakota a few years back and took a few copies og TWHOFTF

1 Like

Id have to cut down thru Utah instead of following the path to california

I went on a Harley Road King from Washington State to South Dakota, it was a fun journey.

1 Like

That does sound awesome
Id just start my journey walking

1 Like

Sounds like the book 'Zen and the Art of Motor Cycle Maintenance' :slight_smile:

Must have been really good fun; having owned motorbikes myself.

3 Likes

NATIVE AMERICAN (NAVAJO) BELIEFS ABOUT THE ECLIPSE | NAVAJO TRADITIONAL TEACHINGS

Navajo

Thank you for sharing this VG video.
Someone once said to me it's all about balance, to maintain balance...

2 Likes

B for balance. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Equally Yoked. - April 14

My children, I guide you always. The walking in The Way may not be always carried out, but the Guiding is always so sure. God is using you both in marvellous ways. Go on gladly. You will see.

To be a perfect gymnast you must learn balance. It is Balance and Poise, perfect Balance and Poise, I am teaching you now. This will give you power (the Force) in dealing with the lives of others, and that power (Force) is already being marvellously manifested.

Dwell with Me as the centre of your lives. Fix your whole Being (both of you) with Me as its centre. That gives you the true balance as is the case with some delicate instrument.

The vision you both have is the means of clearing the obstacles away. When My disciple sees My Purpose ahead, that very sight is the power that clears away every obstacle along that range of vision. You will both have mighty power to do this. Spiritual Light is in itself a miracle-worker.

People waste so much time in seeking to work out what they see. I declare to you that in the seeing My Purpose all is done. Truly I said to My Disciples, "I have many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." But to you, and the two's who gather to hear Me as you do, I can declare those things now, that then I left unsaid.

Is not the message of My servant Paul now plain: "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers," because My Guidance is intensified immeasurably in power, when the two are one in desire to be with Me - but so few have understood.

Eccl.3:1 To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Excerpt from TWh:
3:148 You must always be balanced, and must not submit to ANY over-whelming animal emotion.
Remember that Satan talks to your animal body, so you MUST learn CONTROL.
3:149 Jesus was perfectly balanced, spiritually, at all times, because he asked for, and received,
God’s help, especially when he was being struck and spit-upon, and his human-life was in danger,
and you must do the same.

2 Likes

Thomas 13:2 He turned to His disciples, He said to them: I am not a divider am I? (only a divider of Truth and lies, good and evil and the sheep from the goats – Matt. 25:32-33)
13:3 Jesus said: The harvest (of souls in need of Guidance on earth) is indeed great, but the labourers (giving the demonstration of The Way of Righteousness) are few; but beg the Lord to send labourers into the harvest.
13:4 He said: Lord, there are many around the cistern (close to The Way of Truth and Life or who talk about it), but nobody in the cistern (Living in The Way).
13:5 Jesus said: Many are standing at the door, but the solitary (who are dependent on nobody and nothing except God) are the ones who will enter the Bridal Chamber (the New Jerusalem).

1 Like