Gossip Is Against The Law

You're welcome

2 Likes

This was amazing, thank you all for your comments. I am becoming much more educated from this in keeping the Law.

If anyone can make more posts about keeping the Law please do I would love to read more.

Gaurdian of the Universe bless you!

Long live the fighters! Long live the King!

5 Likes

@DylanHall ,
Thank-you.
How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

About the Reinstating God’s Law category

About the The Koran backs God’s Law category

Kate Shemirani & Attorney Anna de Buisseret: The UK Has Abandoned The Highest Laws – God’s Law

Statement of Truth: Anthony of the Farrell Family V The Fraudulent Regina QE2

The Song of Moses

World-renowned and highly-respected jurist, judge and politician Sir William Blackstone famously denounced all legislation, in favour of God’s Laws - ONLY

[THERE’S ONLY ONE LAW - THE REST IS FORBIDDEN LEGISLATION](https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/theres-only-
one-law-the-rest-is-forbidden-legislation/561)

2 Likes

TWHOFTF 12:63 There is a great difference, between ignorance of man’s laws/legislation, and ignorance of God’s Laws, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to be ignorant of GOD'S Laws. God tells each and every soul, what is right, and what is wrong, telepathically, BEFORE they DO anything wrong.

It depends on who one is listening to: The Holy-Spirit or The Devil (i.e. the two telepathic voices that every normal human+being has in his head). 3:29

4 Likes

More on Gossip:

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man BE SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH:
25 1:25 But whoso looketh into the Perfect Law of Liberty (the true mirror), and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a DOER of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

3:1-13 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation ([Matt. 23:8-10](file:///media/catherine/6530-6132/Documents/ASK/Bible/45matt.htm#23_8)).
3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.
3:3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and therewith we guide their whole body.
3:4 Behold also the ships, which though [they be] so great, and [are] driven by fierce winds, yet are they steered with a very small helm (rudder), wheresoever the governor listeth.
3:5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a disaster a little fire kindleth!
3:6 And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of inequity: like so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell (and Satan).
3:7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
3:9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude (in the image) of God.
3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought NOT so to be.
3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet [water] and bitter?
3:12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? or a vine, figs? so [can] no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
3:13 Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with MEEKNESS from wisdom (the truly wise are meek and humble)..

2 Likes

“You are young yet, my friend,” replied my host, “but the time will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself of what is going on in the world, without trusting to the gossip of others. Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see. Believe Nothing You Hear, and Only One Half That You See – Quote Investigator®

4 Likes

1 Petet 3:8-11 Finally, [be ye] all of one mind, having compassion one for another, love as brethren, [be] pitiful, [be] courteous:
3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
3:10 For he that will love Life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
3:11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

5 Likes

The Law is clear about bearing false witness against another, in other words if it's not 100% truth it's a lie and none of us want to be guilty of hurting another human+ Being by telling lies, bearing false witness.

Exodus 20:16 Thou shall not tell lies [even to thy self].

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Deut. 19:16-20 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him [that which is] wrong;
19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy [is], shall stand before the "I AM", before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
19:20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.

2 Likes

Found in King of kings' Bible - Wisdom

The King of kings' Bible
Wisdom
28:13. Curse the whisperer and double-tongued: for such have destroyed many that were at peace.
28:14. A backbiting tongue hath disquieted many, and driven them from nation to nation: strong cities hath it pulled down, and overthrown the houses of great men.
28:15. A backbiting tongue hath cast out virtuous women, and deprived them of their labours.
28:16. Whoso hearkeneth unto it shall never find rest, and never dwell quietly.
28:17. The stroke of the whip maketh marks in the flesh: but the stroke of the tongue breaketh the bones.
28:18. Many have fallen by the edge of the sword: but not so many as have fallen by the tongue.
28:19. Well is he that is defended from it, and hath not passed through the venom thereof; who hath not drawn the yoke thereof, nor hath been bound in her bands.
28:20. For the yoke thereof is a yoke of iron, and the bands thereof are bands of brass.
28:21. The death therefrom is an evil death, the grave were better than it.
28:22. It shall not have rule over them that fear God, neither shall they be burned with the flame thereof.
28:23. Such as forsake the Lord shall fall into it; and it shall burn in them, and not be quenched; it shall be sent upon them as a lion, and devour them as a leopard.
28:24. Look that thou hedge thy possession about with thorns, and bind up thy silver and gold,
28:25. And weigh thy words in the Balance (Sura 57:25), and make a door and bar for thy mouth.
28:26. Beware thou slide not by it, lest thou fall before him that lieth in wait.

3 Likes

Wisdom 5:12. If thou hast understanding, answer thy neighbour; if not, lay thy hand upon thy mouth.
5:13. Honour and shame is in talk: and the tongue of man is his fall.
5:14. Be not called a whisperer, and lie not in wait with thy tongue: for a foul shame is upon the thief, and an evil condemnation upon the double tongue.

3 Likes

Anytime anyone starts to talk to me about someone else, and that "someone else" is not present, my red alert antennas go on high alert. Here are a few examples of what I mean:

Did you hear about he / she .....

What do you think he / she meant when...

Did you know that he / she did ...

I spoke to him / her and they said ...

He / she said or did ...

He / she is ....

The list goes on and on.

Letting any gossip enter one's mind-space can tarnish what is correct and true even if later corrected. It can leave a permanent mark. That is how seriously dangerous gossip can be.

3 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you for sharing this enlightenment.

Seriously bad news to gossip.

Have you heard...Guess what I heard...who said...if it's not straight from the horses mouth it's hearsay, it's gossip, Even the newspapers, magazines are considered gossip.

3 Likes

Interesting, thank you everyone for these wonderful educative contributions.

3 Likes

@ Nam,

you're welcome sister.

LAL

2 Likes

Proverbs 18:8 The words of a talebearer [are] as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

Bearing false witness is stealing another's name and reputation, with the intention of stealing their possessions, spouse or even their life.

2 Likes

manipulator

3 Likes

Envision a world without busybodies.

Excerpted from JAHTRUTH.net:

1 Timothy - EQUALITY of sexes PROHIBITED

2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE .
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety .
3:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
3:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats (become vegetarian), which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the Truth.

Leviticus - busybodies condemned

19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down [as] a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I [am] the "I AM".

1 Timothy - busybodies condemned

5:11 But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry;
5:12 Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.
5:13 And withal they learn [to be] idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

1 Like

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. King of kings' Bible - Ephesians

3 Likes

The effects of gossip (false judgement) are not always the same or as dramatically evil as below on the continuum of bad to evil, but gossip is always bad because at its best (really bad) it can alter perception changing the course of events. There is the malicious type, but largely gossip is accepted as the norm in society and so it occurs without any recognition of the danger. Some people think they are doing good!

TWH 2:43 ONLY God can judge, because only God knows what is good, and can therefore judge justly. Men are only relatively good or bad, one to another, likewise their judgement, because there is no-one good, here in prison. All the good souls have gone home to heaven. It was false judgement, that sent Jesus the Nazarite (see Numbers ch.6), to the cross. The Way Home

2 Corinthians 12:20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and [that] I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest [there be] debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:
12:21 [And] lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and [that] I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed. King of kings' Bible - 2 Corinthians

SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT - BONNIE RAITT

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal channel, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of Him Who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous Light:
2:10 Which in time past [were] not a people, but [are] now the People of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. King of kings' Bible - 1 Peter