God's Promises

God's Promises

There is a challenge in this post.

Genesis.9:11 And I will establish My Covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth

The Way Home or Face The Fire 8:79 THAT is when you need FAITH, in God’s protection and His promise of eternal-life!

Step Out In Faith
"God honors his promises and is true to His word. To His true children, His promises are many".

Broken Voices. - August 21

Behold, I make all things new. It is only the earth-bound spirit that cannot soar. Every blessing I send you, every joy, every freedom achieved from poverty and worry will loosen a strand that ties you to Earth.

It is only those strands that bind you. Therefore your freedom will mean your rising into the realm of Joy and Appreciation.

Clipped wings can grow again. Broken voices regain a strength and beauty unknown before. Your power to help other lives will soon bring its delights, even when, at first, the help to yourselves may seem too late to bring you Joy.

Worn-out and tired as you may seem, and pain-weary, I say unto you "Behold, I make all things new." That promise shall be fulfilled. Tenderly across the years, yet tenderly close and near to your tired noise-weary ears, I speak to you, My loved ones, to-day.

"Come unto Me all ye that labour and are heavy-laden and I will give you rest."

Welcome to a Unique Sociological Event.
Will The Ark ever be found? According to God; Malachi and the French prophet Nostradamus, the answer is most definitely, YES .

Nostradamus Quatrain 1,25
Perdu trouv, cach de si long siecle,
Sera Pasteur demi Dieu honor:
Ains que la lune acheve son grand siecle,
Par autres vents sera deshonor.

The "lost" (Ark ) is discovered, (after being) hidden for many centuries.
The Shepherd (Christ) will be honoured as being half God:
So that the moon (Tephi ) completes her great cycle (of burial and recovery from her tomb on the Hill of Tara),
In other winds shall be dishonour (Q. 9,99).

The Challenge

Please share ONE , favorite Promised Scripture ONE JAHTruth excerpt, or One promise passage from The Way home or face The Fire revelation or ONE Gibraltar Messenger quote relating to this Covenant Promise God has made with His Children - some examples above.

One Scripture; One Excerpt; or One Quote per reply per day – Giving everyone an opportunity to participate in this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Psalms 89:34
My Covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

3 Likes

Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the declaration of [our] faith without wavering; (for he [is] faithful that promised;)

2 Likes

King of kings' Bible

1 John 2:25

And this is the promise that He hath promised us, [even] eternal Life.

2 Likes

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not wanting that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Beer & Prophecy

James
5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

4 Likes

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

3 Likes

Matthew 21:21-22 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the Fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this government, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the people; it shall be done.
21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive (if ye DO God's Will and not your own).