Gibraltar hypes Moderna Covid Vaccine. What about the risks?

Slow creep of Nazi-rule coming back. UK government is also stepping up their game on keeping a lid on anti-vax movements, most likely with teaming up with the WHO who want to be the official fact-checkers of all things Covid.

Del Bigtree from The Highwire talks about the new vaccines in the 15-min. video Pro-Vax Leaders Issue Warning For Covid19 Vaccine.

It's not just anti-vax people raising questions about the "magical" vaccines, it's experts like pro-vaxxer, Paul Offit (Director of the Vaccine Education Center, Philadelphia), who brought up a poll asking if people would get the Covid vaccine. He said 1/3 would not. He said, "I would not, it's a theoretical vaccine... I was surprised that 2/3 of the public was willing to get it sight-unseen."

There is also a letter that has gone out from over 400 top physicians "Nation's Leading Vaccine Authorities Urge Thorough Review of Safety and Efficacy of Covid-Vaccines." The list has Dr. Paul Offit, Peter Hotez (Baylor College of Medicine); and Robert Kaplan (UCLA). They question the plan to give it to front line doctors before its finished with its phase 3 trials.

Del says they don't want to be the guinea pigs because they know what's in the vaccines.

It's not just him (Del) questioning, or anti-vaxxers anymore – It's pretty much anyone with a brain.

And he goes through some examples, with one article stating, "Effective" doesn't mean stopping people from getting sick from Covid19. It means minimizing its more serious symptoms. "We should anticipate the SARS-COV-2 vaccine to be similar to the flu vaccine, said Dr. Kathleen Neuzil, director of the Center for Vaccine Development Univ. of Maryland). That vaccine may or may not keep people from being infected with the virus."

Wait, Del says, "I thought that was the point. Now you're telling me it's going to be more like the flu; and remember headlines about the flu just last year saying the flu vaccine was 10% effective."

"It isn't going to be anti-vaxxers that are going to make people not want to get this vaccine," Del says, and he goes into the silliness of what they are claiming about the vaccines.

2 Likes