Gibraltar and Rota may be two military targets of a Putin missile attack

In the event of an open and nuclear war in Europe, with which Putin threatens, the MILITARY bases of the United Kingdom in Gibraltar and the joint base of Spain and the US in Rota (Cádiz) could be subject to attacks by Putin’s Russian missiles, even with nuclear devices.

Related -

4 Likes

There is no doubt that America will lose the war, the idea that America is number one is laughable, America cannot help themselves let alone its people who suffer every day and wish death would take them to a better place (Would it?). The only solution is to recognize Christ who is here again, humble yourselves, bow to Him and do what He says, NOTHING else is going to save you from the war or the FIRE. Christ is the most enlightened (Not a prisoner) person on the planet, He is the cure to all illnesses, all problems, you will regret it if you ignore Him.
If you truly want to survive you will read his book, The Way Home or Face the FIRE by JAH, it is the long hidden (until now) truth about God and why we are even on earth in the first place. I say again nothing else is going to work, your own ideas will not save you and you are simply delusion-ing yourself.
I am truly honored and grateful The Lord has bestowed us His presence we are truly loved by Father to have Him here again and guiding us. Please for your own good read his book with an open mind, please speak with Him ask Him how we can help Him and how he can help us, He is truly wise and always on the correct and winning side.
His connection with Father is like nothing I have ever seen, he is truly one with Father, he is greater than I will ever be, I am humbled just to even speak with such a worthy man. He is everything to me and I deeply hope you to reading this can find in yourselves the love I have for him he is truly a God send.
May peace and Father reside in you, may his light shine upon you, may he bring you into his amazing never-ending Kingdom, peace be with you.
LLTF LLTK
Thank You wise and merciful Lord.

2 Likes

Back in January, in what was a rare showing of consensus on a global security topic, the United States, Russia, China, the UK and France jointly agreed that “a nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought”. The pledge, the result of months of talks, was summarized by a senior U.S. state department official at the time as: “an acknowledgement that it is something that we want to avoid”.

Now though, with increasingly threatening rhetoric from Russia, U.S. President Biden has said that Putin is “not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical nuclear weapons", warning: “I don’t think there’s any such thing as the ability to easily (use) a tactical nuclear weapon and not end up with Armageddon”. Adding historical context, Biden said: “We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis.”

Currently, as Statista's Martin Armstrong notes, there is estimated to be almost 13,000 nuclear warheads in the hands of nine countries.

At the top of the list, as compiled by the Federation Of American Scientists (FAS), are of course Russia and the U.S. with a combined arsenal of over 11,000. The FAS warned in late 2021 that “instead of planning for nuclear disarmament, the nuclear-armed states appear to plan to retain large arsenals for the indefinite future. All continue to modernize their remaining nuclear forces…and all appear committed to retaining nuclear weapons for the indefinite future.”

You will find more infographics at Statista

However, Armstrong goes on to explain that in 2019, a NATO-affiliated body released and subsequently deleted a document that apparently confirmed something that had been suspected for a long time - U.S. nuclear weapons are being stored at air bases in several European countries. A copy of the document was published by Belgian newspaper De Morgen which stated that B61 nuclear bombs are stored at six bases in Europe.

As a factsheet from the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation details, the bases in question are Kleine Brogel in Belgium, Büchel in Germany, Aviano and Ghedi in Italy, Volkel in the Netherlands and Incirlik in Turkey.

You will find more infographics at Statista

The presence of the weapons stems from an agreement during the Cold War in the 1960s aimed to deter the Soviet Union and convince the countries involved that starting their own nuclear weapons programs was not necessary.

The B61 is a low to intermediate-yield strategic and tactical thermonuclear gravity bomb which features a two-stage radiation implosion design. It is capable of being deployed on a range of aircraft such as the F-15E, F-16 and Tornado. It can be released at speeds up to Mach 2 and dropped as low as 50 feet where it features a 31 second delay to allow the delivery aircraft to escape the blast radius.

Ukraine War gives Gibraltar increased military role

Russian President Vladamir Putin’s brutal invasion of Ukraine has highlighted Gibraltar’s value as a forward mounting base from which the British military can launch operations.

There has been a sizeable increase in the number of visits from Royal Navy warships, as well as a rare appearance of a USA nuclear submarine. Since 2020, 20 Royal Navy warships have made a total of 72 visits, and six Royal Fleet Auxiliary vessels have made a further 20 visits. It puts the recent £155m investment by the UK to improve military services on the Rock into perspective as Britain pumps its budget into overseas bases. Ukraine War gives Gibraltar increased military role | Gibraltar Panorama

The reinforcement of the United States troops in Rota will not be voted on in Congress

Defense and Foreign Affairs believe that the arrival of two new destroyers, starting in 2024, does not require reforming the agreement

It is expected that the first of these two ships, with 300 crew members each, will arrive in Spain in 2024 and the second, the following year or in 2026, according to the schedule advanced to the Spanish authorities by the US Department of Defense.

Although the incorporation of the two new destroyers, which are added to the four already stationed at the Cádiz base, will mean increasing the presence of the US Navy in Spain by 50%, the Ministries of Defense and Foreign Affairs, directly involved in the negotiation They consider that it does not require reforming the current defense agreement with the US and can be done through a mere administrative agreement.

For this reason, unless there is a change in criteria, it is not planned to submit the increase in troops to the ratification of the Cortes, contrary to what was done with the previous three amendments to the agreement —in the years 2002, 2012 and 2015—, but only inform them of it.

Read more.