General Reminder "... love one another; as I (Christ) have loved you ..."

King of kings' Bible
John 13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
13:35 By this shall all [men] KNOW that ye are my disciples, IF ye have love one to another.

3 Likes

Do you mean like this?

Give enough rope and he'll hang himself

give (someone) enough rope

If you give someone the opportunity to do something wrong or detrimental to themselves, they will usually do it; one does not need to interfere to bring about someone's downfall. The full version is "Give one enough rope, and one will hang oneself." Give enough rope and he'll hang himself - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

@NancyDrewberry, Good day.
Thank-you.
Yes, and that is exactly what Judas did to himself for silver (materialism) which kills spirituality thereby forfeiting the riches gift of all, Christ Jesus.

GC- My Richest Gift. - August 14

Jesus, Thou didst come that we might have life, and have it more abundantly.

Life, spiritual, mental, physical, abundant Life - Joyous Life, Powerful Life. Yes! these I came to give you.

Think you not My Heart was sad that so few would accept that gracious gift!

Think! Earth's richest, choicest gift held out - free to all, and no man to care to stretch out a hand to take it.

Is that possible? My Gift, the richest Heaven has to offer, that precious Gift of Life, abundant Life - Man turns away from - rejects - will have none of.

Let it not be true of you. Hasten to take - to use.

See the Lovable. - July 29

Do not try to force yourself to love others. Come to Me. Learn to love Me more and more, to know Me more, and little by little you will see your fellow-man as I see him. Then you, too, will love him.

Not only with the Love of Me, which makes you desire to serve him, but you will see the lovable in him, and love that.

Draw Near. - February 29

How little man knows and senses My need! My need of Love and companionship.

I came "to draw men unto Me," and sweet it is to feel hearts drawing near in Love, not for help, as much as for tender comradeship.

Many know the need of man; few know the need of Christ.

Love one-another, harder done than said.

ONE Love

1 Like

In the world, love is thought of as an emotion. Certainly, it can be felt / seen. But, I have found (others have too) that Perfect Love is the Living Being (Father) and His Son (Christ The Lord).

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love (NOT emotion).
4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only incarnated Son into the world, that we might Live through him.
4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son [to be] the atonement for our sins.
4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.
4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because He hath given us of His Spirit.
4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] The Saviour of the world.
4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Christ is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
4:19 We love Him, because He first loved us.
4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God Whom he hath not seen? King of kings' Bible - 1 John

Acts 20:35 I have showed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. King of kings' Bible - Acts

1 Like

Revelation 24:16 And the sixth angel broke the seal. And there came a great wind from heaven, and the earth shook, every mountain and island moved for the "stars of heaven" knew not their place.
24:17 And there came from the sky many "stars" that did fall towards the Earth and the time was seen, for late were the "figs" that dropped from the tree.
24:18 And all stood in fear, for great was the Wrath of the Lamb. And his servants threw out all the priests of the Earth who all had given false prophecy, for they had laid bare "the earth" and caused the "stars of heaven" to move.
24:19 And there came a great Light from heaven and the wind was still. And the Lord said, "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My Covenant of Peace" (Jere. 31:31; Eze. 34:25; Matt. 26:28; Mark 14:24; Luke 22:20; Sura 5:8; 16:91.
24:20 And those of the Light will make the sign, which is of love and will share comfort in the pure spirit.
24:21 And the seventh angel came forth and broke the seal. And there was silence in heaven for half an hour for the time of the prophecy was known. And there appeared the seven angels standing before God and seven trumpets were sounded.
24:22 And the names of the angels were, Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Saraqael, Gabriel and Remiel. And the seventh angel took the final scroll and filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it onto the Earth and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.
24:23 And all were bathed in the Light and walked in the Knowledge of love and of spirit.
24:24 And where there was desert there came forth grass and where there was murky water it was made clear and in the sky there were no clouds and all the stars were made bright.
24:25 And the Lord directed His angels to walk amongst all the nations that they may know the prophecy and make the sign, so that at That Day they may freely enter the Golden Age.

1 Like