Gene-Edited Food Supply

Matt. 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Regulators ignore the safety and ethical issues of gene-edited crops and livestock

Warning from years back:-

Genetically Modified Foods
Genetically Modified "Terminator" Seeds.

Why T.H.E.Y. are getting away with it:-

Legislation like these:

And through the elite:
Disbelief as “Green King” Charles Gives Royal Assent to New Gene Breeding Technology

The Reason Why

Deut 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

The Best Green Economy Solution:-
GREEN, SUSTAINABLE ECONOMICS A PHASE OF DIVINE LAW

RETURN TO GOD'S LAW.

Mal. 4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.

3 Likes

Seeds of Death: Unveiling The Lies of GMOs - documentary

The leaders of Big Agriculture–Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta–are determined that world’s populations remain ignorant about the serious health and environmental risks of genetically modified crops and industrial agriculture. Deep layers of deception and corruption underlie both the science favoring GMOs and the corporations and governments supporting them.

This award-winning documentary, “Seeds of Death”, exposes the dangers of genetically modified foods and features leading scientists, physicians, professors, attorneys and activists. You’ll see the corruption surrounding GMOs and the deception being perpetrated against the world.

This documentary was made by Gary Null. Gary is an American talk radio host and author on alternative and complementary medicine and nutrition. He is an anti-vaccinationist.

Genetically Modified Foods
Genetically Modified "Terminator" Seeds.

PSYOP LEADING TO SETTING THE PRECEDENCE FOR HUMAN GENOME EDITING LAWS

GeneEditing

Our Govt Of Psychopaths Poisoning Our Foods To Carry Out Genocide Are Ready To Kill Billions In Nuclear War - It's Long Past Time These Murderers Pay The Ultimate Price For Their Crimes

these psychopaths are actually DOING to the foods that they're allowing us to have. Reporting that the state of Tennessee is moving to reclassify 'vaccine lettuce' as a 'drug,' with the proposed law, HB 1894, passed in a 23-6 Senate vote last Thursday after getting the House's green light in a 73-22 vote in early March, the bill proves to us that these globalist psychopaths are so eager to put their poisons inside of us by any and all means necessary, they're now poisoning our foods.

2 Likes

‘Vaccine lettuce’ bill, aiming to classify food containing a vaccine as a drug, passes in Tennessee

‘Vaccine lettuce’ bill, aiming to classify food containing a vaccine as a...

1 Like