"Freudian Slip" or is "The Truth" finally being told about the Covid Vaccines?

2 Likes

It is The Truth being manifested :smile:

Mark
4:22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [any thing] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Surah 10. Jonah
10:77. Said Moses: "Say ye (this) about the Truth when it hath (actually) reached you? Is sorcery (like) this? But sorcerers will not prosper."
10:78. They said: "Hast thou come to us to turn us away from the ways we found our fathers following,- in order that thou and thy brother may have greatness in the land? But we shall not believe you!"
10:79. Said Pharaoh: "Bring me every sorcerer well-versed."
10:80. When the sorcerers came, Moses said to them: "Throw ye what ye (wish) to throw!"
10:81. When they had had their throw, Moses said: "What ye have brought is sorcery: "I AM" will surely make it of no effect: for "I AM" prospereth not the work of those who make mischief.
10:82. And "I AM" by His Words doth prove and establish His Truth, however much the Sinners may hate it!"

Thank You

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

TRUTH BY ACCIDENT

NETANYAHU'S SPOKESPERSON COLOSSAL MID-GENOCIDE FREUDIAN SLIP

FS