FREE Energy, technology

4 Likes

To be honest the powers that be are not interested in inventions like this.

A balanced and quite honest documentary of Nicola Tesla 16 minutes

Nikola Tesla Explained In 16 Minutes | Best Nikola Tesla Documentary

More to the story - he was murdered

I think Tesla nailed the ultimate of free energy and that he was murdered and then found dead in his hotel room.

1 Like

Agreed.

I've added the Gib Messenger newsletter to the post that speaks about it.

Trivia as to why Nikola Tesla may have lived the last years of his life at The New Yorker Hotel:

We believe that Tesla chose to live here because at that time The New Yorker Hotel was one of the most technologically advanced buildings in the world, and it is very likely that Tesla often visited the hotel’s giant power plant 70 feet below ground which has been designated a milestone in engineering by the IEEE.
https://www.newyorkerhotel.com/blog/nikola-tesla-and-the-new-yorker-hotel/

When it was built, the New Yorker Hotel had coal-fired steam boilers and generators sufficient to produce more than 2,200 kilowatts of direct current electric power. At the time, this was the largest private power plant in the United States. The hotel's own direct current generators were still in use during the Northeast Blackout of 1965, but by the late 1960s the hotel's power system had been modernized to alternating current. In a dedication ceremony held on September 25, 2008, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) named the New Yorker Hotel's direct current power plant a Milestone in Electrical Engineering. A bronze plaque commemorating the achievement was presented to the hotel by IEEE.
Wyndham New Yorker Hotel - Wikipedia

Nikola Tesla Killed Murdered By George Bush Prescott Bush Otto Skorzeny Photogra...

SIEMENS’ GREEN ENERGY PUSH IS DUPLICITOUS; ENGAGES IN 'MARKETING FLUFF'

FREE ENERGY ANNOUNCEMENT - ASHTON FORBES

Free Energy, otherwise known as Overunity is 100% real. The devices exist already. I have been told exactly how an operational device works. I signed an NDA so I won't be able to disclose specifics. Instead, I want to explain the concepts so everyone understands how it is possible. - Ashton Forbes.

Warning.

I’ve followed a discussion / flame fest of Ashton Forbes and he’s been the number 1 promoter of a video that he says is the MH370 airplane surrounded by orbs that teleport it away.

That video has been thoroughly debunked by multiple persons. It’s a fake. It’s provable.

Here’s someone’s insight of his foray into free energy:

An interesting 12 part essay by Matt Ehret:

Introduction reads as follows,

"Was Nikola Tesla a great genius, ahead of his time as a modern prophet or ‘electrical wizard’ as some have called him, or is there evidence that something much more insidious was afoot?

It is clear that a larger-than-life mythos has been built up around the figure of Nikola Tesla over the past century."

1 Like

Of course, there is no sure way to know if it is true or not, but I saw a documentary about Nikola Tesla which claimed that he was visited by two people (i.e. maybe what would be referred to as 'angels' or messengers) from Venus and that they gave him some knowledge. If true then it would have been an attempt to advance the world through his discoveries in preparation for future events (like now, with us being able to use the internet and computers to be able to easily communicate, which is like having super powers) and help humanity to advance. It was interesting and intriguing, but again, obviously we have no way to know for certain. It does seem at least probable to me though.

1 Like

Nothing important, just some indications that Ashton Forbes is lying.

I will probably not be posting about him anymore.