FIGHTING SATANIC HOLLYWOOD

Kevin Sorbo Interview – How Hollywood Is Crumbling and Righteous Entertainment Is Rising

Man in America Seth Holehouse interviews Kevin Sorbo about his experience in Hollyweird – and what he's been doing to stay true to his values. Kevin comes in about 5 minutes into the video (great interview). Hollyweird doesn't allow Christain conservatives. He's still working doing movies opposite of what Hollywood is doing. His wife home-schools because of the evil indocrination.

"As America goes so does the world, and if we lose our country, God defend us down the road because it's crazy what's going on," he said.

Kevin does do movies with a message. I thought Coffee Shop and The Secret Handshake were nice.

Wonder if he could be reached about The Lord's fight?

3 Likes

Video (below) from December 3, 2021 while the movie was being made.

EXCLUSIVE Kevin Sorbos - Left Behind - Rise of the Antichrist Behind the Scenes

The monumentally popular “Left Behind” books have collectively sold well over 60 million copies and have inspired a number of feature films.

And fans of the iconic end-times series — who haven’t seen a “Left Behind” movie hit the big screen since 2014 — will soon have a reason to rejoice, as a new film is in production, reviving the franchise’s beloved characters and eschatological storyline.

“Left Behind: Rise of the Antichrist” is currently filming in Canada and CBN News and Faithwire exclusively spoke with director and star Kevin Sorbo and co-star Greg Perrow to hear their heart behind the project, and what audiences can expect from the next chapter in the beloved saga.

1 Like

The theory of a "rapture" is not in The Bible. It gives people a false sense of hope and the easy way out for salvation.

The Top 10 Myths That Dominate Christianity

1. The Rapture: a fool’s paradise

Another term that is found nowhere in all of Scripture is “the rapture”. The rapture refers to the theory that “believers” will be caught up in the clouds to meet Christ, at or before His Second Coming (1 Thess. 4:16-17).

This theory is largely predicated on references about one being taken and one being left behind (Matt. 24:40), the “dead” being raised and transformed (1 Cor. 15:51-53) and being caught up into Paradise (2 Cor. 12:4). It is also accompanied with the standard arrogant Christian claim of knowing they are “saved”, in spite of the fact that Christ said no one has ever gone to heaven except for Him.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

Christ promised that during His Second Coming, He would no longer speak to us in parables, but plainly show us of The Father (John 16:25). And we are told that Christ will be here in a new body with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12) to publish the gospel truth to all nations (Mark 13:10) in the form of a “little book” (Rev. 10:7-10) revealing the mystery of God before the end would come.

Christ warned that during His Second Coming, Faith would be at an all-time low (Luke 18:8) and with so many spiritually fast asleep (Dan. 12:2, 1 Cor. 15:51), hardly anyone would even take notice of Him being here (1 Thess. 5:2, 2 Pet. 3:10, Rev. 16:15). Fewer yet would actually try to listen to and learn from Him thanks to all of the false teachings of organized religion (Matt. 7:13-15, Matt. 24:37-39), and only a small percentage of those select few would stick it out to the end alongside Christ in the upcoming war being planned against Him NOW by Satan’s one world government leaders (Rev. 17:14).

All of the above references clearly indicate and require a physical presence; i.e. a Second Coming in the flesh, at a time when it is unexpected, like a thief in the night. We’re even told that when Christ has completed His Mission this time to gather the “Elect”, He will shed the human body He’s been using and the reaping will begin (Matt. 24:28). It is then that Christ will be seen by everyone coming in the “Clouds”, as His TRUE Spiritual Self, with the heavenly host, to separate the sheep from the goats (Matt. 25:31-46).

Matthew 24:29-30
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the “sun” be darkened, and the “moon” shall not give her light, and the “stars” shall fall from heaven, and the “powers of the heavens” shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign (“Star”) of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the “Clouds” of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with “Clouds”; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and ALL kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Please note well that when everyone sees Christ coming in the “Clouds” it is NOT a happy reunion in mid-air. It specifically states that ALL of the tribes and kindreds of the earth shall mourn and wail. Why?

BECAUSE WHEN EVERYONE SEES CHRIST COMING IN THE CLOUDS WITH THE HEAVENLY HOST TO BEGIN THE REAPING, WE WILL KNOW IT IS TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF OUR FATE.

The best and ONLY Way to make the most of what little time you have left is to read, study and put into practice The Survival Plan, which is the “little book” (Rev. 10:7-10) entitled The Way home or face The Fire by JAH. The title is self-explanatory.

Those of you who claim to be “SAVED” already, are WRONG. You do not mark your own test. Only the Lord marks your test and you will have absolutely NO say in it. You would do well to learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the Lord says and not what you decide yourself. The “Self” has to be “crucified DAILY” until it is DEAD and you want only to serve your Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT your own.

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES are taken from the King of kings’ Bible

1 Like

Anne Heche Was also About To Expose Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before She Died! [08.12.2022]

THE TRUE STORY OF WHY ANNE HECHE WAS MURDERED

Good evening @NancyDrewberry thanks for sending the article and your many others too. This one reminded me of the following research paper from Miles Mathis with regards to the 'Heche event' it was written on the 16th August 2022 and updated a couple of times since

The intro is as follows and the article itself is 19 pages

"Many of my readers have asked me about this, but up to now I have begged off, since I really don't care one way or the other. I have more important things to do. But now that it has fallen apart in plain sight and I don't have to do any work, I am glad to report to you the outcome, in case you care and in case you haven't seen the video. Infowars just posted it and I am sure it is up at a hundred other places. Infowars isn't proclaiming the fake, not surprisingly, since Jones has to pretend to be chastened from such things by his recent fake Sandy Hook trial. But it is glaringly obvious."

http://mileswmathis.com/heche.pdf

Thank-you Adam and likewise a good evening.

Another thing to consider in these type of incidents is was the car remotely controlled?

An alleged victim of the Oscar-winning actor told police that Spacey was a “very slippery, snaky, difficult person” who groomed him. He said the 63-year-old actor tried to reel him in with promises of introductions to Hollywood stars before assaulting him a dozen times.

Kevin Spacey Trial: First Accuser Labels Actor as a Widely-Known ‘Predator’, Compares Him to Character in the Movie ‘Se7en’

Thinking he was shielded by his fame, Kevin Spacey repeatedly engaged in criminal behavior that was widely known in the community surrounding the ‘Old Vic’ theater in London, where he was artistic director – says one of his accusers.

In the Spacey trial, taking place at Southwark crown court in London, the jurors watched a recorded police interview with the first of Kevin Spacey’s accusers – whose identity can’t be revealed by UK law.

The man stated that the star was a ‘predator’ who good-looking young men ‘were warned about’, because everyone knew he was ‘up to no good’.

THE LUCIFERIAN CONTRACT (FOR FAME)

Woody Harrelson on The Real-World Script

Woody Harrelson: ..The movie goes like this: The biggest drug cartels in the world get together and buy up all the media and all the politicians and force all the people in the world to stay locked up in their homes, and people can only come out if they take the cartel’s drugs, and keep taking them, over and over... I threw the script away, who's going to believe that crazy idea?"

JOHN CENA & THE YEARLY OSCARS RITUAL

P. DIDDY’S SEX ABUSE LAWSUITS

Famed rap mogul P. Diddy, born Sean Combs, has been sued multiple times since November 2023 for claims of alleged sex abuse and human trafficking. Numerous high-profile celebrities and businessmen have been referenced or implicated in the lawsuits against Diddy. Law&Crime’s Sierra Gillespie breaks down everyone named in the lawsuits against Combs.

IS THERE A P. DIDDY CLIENT LIST? | REDACTED NEWS

Security raided multiple homes connected to Sean "P Diddy" Combs on Monday (March 25).

P. DIDDY: JEFFREY EPSTEIN OF THE RAP INDUSTRY | REESE REPORT

WOKE HOLLYWOOD WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS

EndTimesProduction

MEL GIBSON'S INTERVIEW WITH A DEVIL