EU PARLIAMENT OPPOSES VACCINE MANDATE AGENDA

EU Parliament Opposes Vaccine Mandates

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/breaking-eu-parlement-opposes-vaccine-mandate-agenda_42heUX5bLkHAWFm.html

The European Parliament (EP) is the legislative branch of the European Union and one of its seven institutions. It is directly-elected and made up of 705 members (MEPs) representing all EU countries. The European Parliament decides upon EU legislation together with the Council of the European Union (EU Member State governments). The EP holds other EU institutions, like the European Commission, to account.

8 Likes

They held another press conference...

MEPs Protest Vaccine Passports

In the latest editions of This Week in the New Normal, we mentioned a group of Members of the European Parliament who held a press conference where they opposed mandatory vaccination and the “Green Pass”.

On the 28th five of those same MEPs held another press conference, and while the whole thing is worth watching (embedded above), the highlight is definitely German MEP Christine Anderson who speaks for two of the truest minutes in the EU’s history...

Watch and read the summary at link.

2 Likes

Powerful Speech from Former Member of European Parliament

Christine Anderson's at the press conference -

“Never take anything, any government tells you at face value” – former MEP

Especially because politicians are professional liars and conmen.

5 Likes

We are slowly transitioning from democracy to tyranny in the EU. All 4 speakers are from countries which had communist systems historically. ‘We all lived in tyranny. We know what that is. That’s the reason why we are speaking up.’ Terhes shows pictures of Roumanian stores (see featured image) where the vaccinated use one entrance, the nonvaccinated another.

MEPs fighting for freedom in the EU Defending peoples rights against Mandatory Digital Certificate

MEPs fighting for freedom in the EU Defending peoples rights against...

1 Like

In the first press conference of 2022, The EU MEP discuss the collapse of the Health Service in Italy and what MSM is not telling the public:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/press-conference-meps-health-service-collapse-in-italy-police-brutality-against-protesters-in-eu_iJZcBxsfNDCG33M.html

MEPs Cristian Terhes (Romania), Francesca Donato (Italy) and Ivan Sincic (Croatia) held a press conference on January 13, 2022, where they talked about the collapse of the health care system in Italy due to mandatory vaccination, as well as the police brutality against the peaceful protesters in the EU.

00:34 – MEP Francesca Donato about the situation in Italy

09:36 – MEP Ivan Sincic about the protests in Europe and failure of the restrictive measures to stop the spread of Covid

13:11 – MEP Cristian Terhes about police brutality in Amsterdam, on January 2, and all across EU.

2 Likes

Romanian MEP Cristian Terhes Challenges Moderna and Pfizer

4 Likes

"What We Know Now Is Pfizer Lies"!! EU Parliament Commission Stunning Second Press Conference On The Covid Hoax!!

Just a few days ago, the Pfizer bomb burst in our EU Special Committee.

Now I received the new EU Action Plan for 2023. What’s written there’s just sick. Now pregnant women are to be increasingly "vaccinated"! Anyone refusing will be considered anti-Western and anti-EU. At the same time, now the narrative will be expanded on the usual Influenza. Telegram: Contact @christineanderson

2 Likes

Pfizer Appears to have Corrupted the Entire Western World

Europe awakens from a nightmare to the ground truth.

Christine Anderson: A member of the European Parliament. She represents the Alternative for Germany (AfD), which is labelled as a “populist political party” in Germany. AfD is known for its opposition to the European Union, as well as the open border/immigration to Germany policies which the EU mandates. As she does not believe in open borders, Christine Anderson is labelled with such terms as “far-right,” and “anti-Islamic.” Near as I can tell, these are just more propaganda talking points by Wiki and their ilk.

The short clip above is important because Christine Anderson is getting at an important point, which must be researched. There is evidence that Pfizer and Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla have corrupted government leaders worldwide. That this corruption is deep and wide.

The people have been lied to. It was a gigantic lie. And on this lie, everything that governments, especially in the Western democracies did to infringe on people's rights, to take away their freedom, to lock them in their homes, imposing curfews, all of this was based on that gigantic lie.

Ursula von der Leyen, EU Commission president is now under a lot of pressure, and rightly so. The people have a right to know what went on in these contracts with her exchange of SMS with CEO Pfizer, Bourla. The people need to know who they can hold responsible and accountable for whatever may have gone on behind the scenes. Things are changing now, their house of cards is tumbling down, and it is doing so rightfully.

And you know what? One more thing though, I am sick and tired of being called a COV-idiot. And I'd much rather be a COV-idiot than being a GOV-idiot, because that's what all these people that blindly trusted their governments turned out to be. And I will say it again, it was never, never, ever about public health, it was never about breaking any waves, it was always about breaking people. But, and that's the good news, they failed. It didn't work. And that I am very proud of, and I'm proud of the people that I am so honored to be allowed to represent. And I will continue to do just that. Thank you very much.

Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen is president of the European Commission since 2019. The European Commission is the leadership of the European Union. It operates as a cabinet government, with 27 members of the Commission headed by the President (now Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen). It includes an administrative body of about 32,000 European civil servants.

Leyen had been secretly communicating with the CEO of Pfizer about the purchase of COVID-19 vaccines via text messages. In early 2022, a journalist requested for copies of these texts and the European commission rejected the request. This has opened the door for widespread speculation of malfeasance and corruption.

European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen said in July that she is no longer in possession of text messages. The EU’s ombusman has determined that this is malfeasance.

Christine Anderson writes on the European Union:

The EU is elitist, aloof and distant from the citizens. With its tentacles, it takes a stranglehold on the sovereignty of the European nations and dictates to the citizens in every detail how they have to behave.

I want an honest and free Europe of free people and not a construct of political elites. I consider putting a stop to these false elites here in Brussels and Strasbourg to be the most urgent task in my political work.

Videos in link above:

Deputies are fed up Big Pharma under crossexamination

Vaccine Lesson learned Politics further beyond reality

Press Conference New EUAction Plan on C19 - Oct 2022

Their House of Cards is Tumbling Down

Their House of Cards is Tumbling Down

Prague Speech Meine Rede in Prag vor 100000 Demonstranten

Prague Speech Meine Rede in Prag vor 100000 Demonstranten

Pfizer CEO fears special committee

PRESSEKONFERENZ Pfizer CEO fears special committee Pfizer CEO

BRAZEN Pfizer CEO refuses to attend the EU COVID special committee

BRAZEN Pfizer CEO refuses to attend the EU COVID special committee

All politicians that supported the covid vaccination campaigns should be held accountable for their lies and fraud, MEP says

Regarding the covid injections not being authorised for transmission control, EMA confirmed the MEPs were correct. “You are indeed correct to point out that covid-19 vaccines have not been authorised for preventing transmission from one person to another. The indications are for protecting the vaccinated individuals only,” EMA wrote.

“This is devastating for governments that have gone full circle with the message that you are doing it [getting vaccinated] for someone else,” Mr de Graaf said.

Not only did EMA not authorise the vaccines against all infections but EMA went even further and admitted they did not have data on transmissibility. “EMA’s assessment reports on the authorisation of the vaccines note the lack of data on transmissibility,” EMA wrote.

Continued at link.