Elon Musk Exposed

Elon Musk retracts offer to buy Pfizer

Pfizer sues to force him to go through with the deal

[(https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_64,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb1df509f-a03b-462f-83d0-b126c83d6bea_262x252.png)

Jon Rappoport

Jul 11

Several months ago, Elon Musk offered to buy drug and vaccine giant, Pfizer, for $44 billion. After internal wrangling, the Pfizer Board agreed to the offer.

However, Musk had attached a condition to his proposal. He wanted Pfizer to present him with all the data it collected during and after clinical trials of the COVID RNA vaccine, so he could study the performance of the vaccine.

At first, the company balked. Finally, it opened its records.

Today, Musk released the following statement. “I was horrified to see the information Pfizer was obviously trying to hide. Several clinical trial centers had assembled sloppy and incomprehensible data sets. Certain key groups of people were left out of the clinical trials altogether." Apparently, Musk was referring to pregnant women and very young children.

“Furthermore,” Musk stated, “I couldn’t establish that people in the clinical trial who received the vaccine fared better, in terms of health outcomes, than those who had been given a saltwater placebo shot. This was quite disheartening. But perhaps the biggest shocker was the actual design of the clinical trial. It was geared to prove nothing more than the ability of the injection to prevent mild flu-like symptoms. There was absolutely no reason to believe the vaccine could prevent serious illness, hospitalization, or death.”

Musk told the New York Times his butler had showed him the US federal database, which records reports of vaccine injuries and deaths. “I had no idea this database exists. When I saw there were 1.3 million COVID vaccine injury reports, I couldn’t believe my eyes.”

Musk’s retraction of his $44 billion offer to buy Pfizer has sent the company Board into a state of panic, observers say. One person familiar with the situation told the Washington Post: “Although Pfizer is suing Musk to force him to buy the company, this is not likely to turn out well for Pfizer. At trial, or even in a settlement, more damning data about the COVID vaccine would emerge into the light of day. For instance, many cases where vaccinated people suddenly developed serious heart conditions or dropped dead.”

Musk reasserted his position strongly. “Suppose I were poised to buy a social media company. Wouldn’t I want to know how reliable its data were? How many accounts belonged to actual humans, as opposed to bots? Why is this situation any different? I mean, everyone assumes the COVID vaccine is performing well, but everyone isn’t shelling out billions of dollars. I am. That is, I was going to. But not anymore.”

Hordes of people on Twitter and Instagram are attacking Musk for his turnaround, and they’re defending Pfizer and the COVID vaccine. Asked about this, Musk said, “Why should I care what people are tweeting? What is a tweet anyway? It’s just a fast comment made by a slow mind. If a person can’t write a coherent argument backed up evidence, he tweets. It’s pathetic. The fact that these social media outfits have attracted so many users is a sad commentary on the state of our education system. What’s next? Drag queens teaching young children about sex in classrooms?”

-- Jon Rappoport

2 Likes

The oxymoron of the year (1999): Spiritual Machines

Jason Bermas: Musk’s Optimus Robot And The Age Of Spiritual Machines

1 October 2022

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/10/jason-bermas-musks-optimus-robot-and-the-age-of-spiritual-machines/ref/17/

Hey everybody, Jason Bermas here, and this was a video really I was waiting all day to do. And what do I mean waiting all day to do?

Well, we've reported here on several occasions that Elon Musk was going to reveal his humanoid robot Optimus on world AI day, which is Tada.

And I waited, and I waited, and I waited. And all's I really got was the day before, if you take a look at the thumbnail here in the bottom,
those are the actual robot digits. And there was a small video of basically the hands coming together. And you have in the heart. And the message here, of course, is Elon Musk loves you. Robotics love you.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Luke 23:28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
23:30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
23:31 For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?
23:32 And there were also two others, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
23:33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do (they are insane). And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. King of kings' Bible - Luke

1 Like

From "Elon Musk Exposed" to Elon Musk Exposes.

1 Like
1 Like

God (The "I AM" YHWH) does NOT live here.
Satan is their god, so the title of the video is correct. "Their" god, Satan lives here (Earth = Hell).

God is a Spirit-Being Who lives on Venus as has been Revealed to us by Christ in His 2nd Coming in His prophesied book: https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net.

Satan - Earth  D

As stated in this video the (Satanic) crosses of religions, including the pagan cross is a clear example, not to mention the ancient Egyptian eye of Horus, and are all symbols for those who have "eyes to see" that this video is nothing but propaganda for Satanists.

They ignorantly or deceivingly lump The Word, which is Christ, not a sound/frequency, in the video with other pagan earthly things. This has been slithered in by Satan in order to confuse and mislead the weak minded and weak in faith. If one studies the Scriptures, Father provides the "oil" of understanding to prevent deception, provide discernment, and to separate the wheat from the chaff (those who willfully do not read the Bible).

Don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Just a thought, if God is not here, how would one explain the following verses. Might He not be omnipresent? (I haven't watched the video so may be off track):

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, The Kingdom of God is within you.
Thomas 13:8 Jesus said: I am the Light that is above them all, I am the All, the All came forth from Me and the All attained to Me. Cleave a piece of wood, I am there; lift up the stone and you will find Me there.

Not that I have the answers yet either!

@Gareth

1 Like

Psalm 139:7 Where shall I go from thy spirit? Or where shall I flee from Thy presence? 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, Thou [art] there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou [art there].

Jeremiah 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the "I AM". Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the "I AM".

2 Likes

One would need to view the video to understand my response.
Of course Father is here in spirit...
He doesn't "live" here.

The Way home or face The Fire:
1:1 Thousands of Earth years ago, far away, in THIS galaxy, on the Morning Star (Rev. 2:28), the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King (Malachi 1:14), Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86), put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Rev. 12:7-9).
1:2 The Morning Star (Venus) is inhabited by immortal “Beings of Light” (Spirit/Energy), whose civilization, based on “pure” love, is zillions of years old.
2. A soul (the REAL you) which is spirit/energy — Venusian and IMMORTAL (John 3:6).
Praise God at night time and at the setting of the stars (Sura 52:49) (when the “Star” Venus alone is visible).

1 Like

Ill be more careful with the vetting of what i post.

Sorry to waste everyones time.

I haven't researched Tesla, it sounds like Satan never liked him.

1 Like

Understood, thank-you Gareth.
Maybe just a disclaimer that you can't vouch for the contents and let people apply their own discretion - after all I think that's at least one of the lessons here and now?

No time wasted.
We learned some new things from the contributions and practiced our own discretionary judgement. And will probably sleep on it some more.

Agreed; I'd say Tesla is up there with his top hates!
And GM backs him too

3 Likes

Its always nice to see the truth in action

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Beware the smiling face of evil, its seeming innocence, its hand of feigned friendliness. Walk the path I trod.

When Evil Smiles. - December 27

Remember that the forces of evil are always ranged against you. They know the power you can become as a channel for God-Power (The Force).

I had to conquer them in the wilderness before My Life of Healing and Helpfulness could be all-powerful.

Not by great falls but by little stumbles does evil seek the downfall of My friends. Your Mountain of Transfiguration can only come after your conquest in the wilderness. Temptations at which your whole nature would shudder are no temptation for you.

Beware the smiling face of evil, its seeming innocence, its hand of feigned friendliness. Walk the path I trod.

4 Likes