Elon Musk Exposed

Elon Musk on the subjects of learning, use of social media, risks of humanity developing AI technology and our dependance on the extraction of hydrocarbons for energy:

How To Learn Anything Anywhere Elon Musk

Elon Musk: "DELETE Your FB And Instagram NOW!" - Here's Why

Elon Musk Charmingly Defeating a Room Full Of Oil Giants

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if Elon Musk is human.

3 Likes

Agreed. It really is.

I've come to a personal better understanding about what is going on with Musk. I've (and others) made negative statements against him; also positive ones. Can both be correct?
In this case, it seems yes. What makes sense is that he (sadly so) is one of those MK-ultra "super soldiers". That is what they have been called. Many of them do not survive, but then there are the Musk types that do and have super-human "abilities". Their minds have been fractured and they can work for both good and evil depending on which side is operating the control switch. They can also "go rogue", which at that point they are usually murdered.

I've seen manchurian candidate techniques used on a person first-hand by a woman on her husband. She has a background of freemasonry and appears to have learned techniques to use into adulthood. She tried to use it on me as she saw me as a threat to her plans. It did not work because I recognized it, but I can see how the unaware would be taken in by that.

As far as Musk, his super knowledge has been useful to the military, but a fractured mind is not trustworthy. I suppose he is under close surveillance. He is human, but is manufactured. That is my opinion and I just wanted to put it out there since I questioned him as a "human".

2 Likes

THEY are all just pawns in Satan's game (money/fame/prominence for their soul).
Father gives EVERYONE a choice.
By their fruits you will know them.
We all have until the last day.
TWT.

4 Likes

Elon Musk Wants The DOJ To Leak Jeffrey Epstein And Ghislaine Maxwell’s Client List And Says Media Does Not Care

https://truthtent.com/elon-musk-wants-the-doj-to-leak-jeffrey-epstein-and-ghislaine-maxwells-client-list-and-says-media-does-not-care/

The richest person in the world has taken a swipe at the media over allegedly being disinterested in investigating the suspected clients of the alleged sex trafficking ring run by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

In a series of tweets on June 4, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said it is “remarkable” how the U.S. Department of Justice has not published the list of clients of convicted sex offender Epstein and his co-conspirator Maxwell, a convicted sex trafficker. The pair were accused of procured, trafficked, sexually abused a vast network of female minors as young as 11.

What is more “remarkable,” Musk said, is that “no one in the media cares” about the Epstein-Maxwell case.

“Where is their “client” list? Shouldn’t at least one of them go down!?” Musk commented.

2 Likes

President Donald Trump wrote (on a social media platform / not Twitter) dated June 6, 2022:

Let Twitter rot in Hell!

Twitter is loaded up with Bots and Fake Accounts. Why would anybody want to buy it, especially for $44 Billion? What bank would be dumb enough to finance it? Elon better get back to watching his Electric Car business - lots of competition. Don’t give the Radical Lefties, who have done so much damage to our Country, a windfall profit. Let Twitter rot in Hell!

2 Likes

The first 5 minutes should tell one all they need to know about Musk.

NEURALINK FULL PRESENTATION

2 Likes

Elon Musk in his presentation about neuralink brain implant makes it sound so simple. Obviously, it is not. Musk’s Neuralink Brain Chip Could Be Suicide for Human Mind: Scientist | Observer

Any implant, even pacemakers come with a risk of infection, clot formation, even death. A discussion (from 2011) about neurostimualtors inserted for relief of back pain shows failure. Neurostimulator Removal

2 Likes

Worse than that (eternal fire). Unfortunately Musk doesn't care about that:

3 Likes

Musk Threatens Twitter, Another Disney Actor Sentenced, More Info on Utah Satanic Ritual Sacrifice

3 Likes

:+1: Thank-you @Gareth for finding that video and sharing it. It has been on my radar recently the connection between 5G, bots and influence on a population's behavior.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

The work associated with Elon Musk is a lot more than electric cars.

This article dates back to September 19, 2017

Renowned for his concerns over artificial intelligence and its potential negative impact on humanity, tech titan Elon Musk has made his most concerning comments yet surrounding AI.

It could be the cause of World War 3.

In a series of tweets on Monday, the Tesla, SpaceX, Neuralink and OpenAI co-founder wrote that artificial intelligence could be the eventual cause of the next world war.

Musk expanded his comments, saying the war may not be caused by a country itself, but rather one of its' AI's, which could decide a "prepemptive strike is most [the] probable path to victory."

He is less concerned about North Korea and any potential build-up the country has made to its military stockpile, but rather what countries could do to grab any AI's, specifically those developed by various companies.

Musk's comments were in response to comments made by Russian President Vladimir Putin, who said that the country "who becomes the leader in this sphere [artificial intelligence] will be the ruler of the world."

Putin also warned that the development of artificial intelligence raises "colossal opportunities and threats that are difficult to predict now."

VLADIMIR PUTIN SAYS THE LEADER IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 'WILL BE THE RULER OF THE WORLD'

Musk's companies, specifically Tesla, have used artificial intelligence to enhance its products and services. In the case of Tesla, artificial intelligence has been used to aid the autonomous driving capabilities of its vehicles.

1 Like

More money in the pockets of lawyers?

“Dogecoin is not a currency, stock or security. It’s not backed by gold, other precious metal or anything at all. You can’t eat it, grow it or wear it,” the court filing stated.

Agreed. The same goes for federal reserve notes. Solution: Central banking must die.

Elon Musk hit with $258 billion lawsuit over alleged dogecoin cryptocurrency pyramid scheme

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-20-musk-258b-lawsuit-dogecoin-cryptocurrency-pyramid-scheme.html

Businessman Elon Musk was hit with a $258 billion lawsuit that claims the tech tycoon and his well-known companies are involved in a dogecoin cryptocurrency pyramid scheme.

In federal court papers filed in Lower Manhattan in New York, complainant Keith Johnson named Musk along with his electric car company Tesla and his space tourism corporation SpaceX in the suit.

Johnson, an American citizen, demands $86 billion in damages as well as triple damages of $172 billion for losses acquired from trading dogecoin since 2019. He is looking to represent a group of people who have lost money investing in dogecoin.

The lawsuit also requires that Musk, Tesla and SpaceX stop promoting dogecoin.

On Thursday, June 16, one dogecoin was worth just six cents – a far cry from its high of 74 cents in May 2021.

Is this Elon Musk fooling around with rockets again? :roll_eyes:

Elon Musk meets the Pope: Tesla CEO breaks his Twitter silence to share photo of himself and his kids with the pontiff a week after his son Xavier legally changed gender from male to female and lost last name to distance herself from father

• The world's richest man on Thursday met the Pope at the Vatican, posting a photo of the encounter to Twitter
  • Musk, 50, was accompanied by four of his five teenage children - all born to his first wife Justine Wilson, a Canadian author
  • 'Honored to meet @Pontifex yesterday,' he tweeted, and when one person remarked about his ill-fitting suit Musk admitted it was 'tragic'

Elon Musk has broken his nine day Twitter silence to share a surprise visit to see Pope Francis with four of his seven children - and even joked about his ill-fitting suit.

'Honored to meet @Pontifex yesterday,' Musk tweeted on Friday evening. He brought along four of his five teenage children for the encounter at the Vatican in Rome.

His fifth teen, previously known as Xavier, announced last month she's now a transgender woman called Vivian Jenna Wilson, and that she no longer wishes to be associated with her billionaire dad.

Musk also conceded that the black tailored outfit he was wearing was not befitting of the occasion, replying to a Twitter user who mocked it by answering: 'My suit is tragic.'

Musk has spoke of being an atheist, so it is unclear why he decided to meet the pope, and what the two men discussed.

1 Like