Dr. Vernon Coleman: We Are the Resistance and We Will WIN this War

Dr. Vernon Coleman: We Are the Resistance and We Will WIN this War | The Truthseeker

6 Likes

TWHOFTF 1:6 Prince Michael, God’s eldest son; known by many names here on Earth, one of which is Jesus/Saviour, Commander-in-Chief of the JEDI Knights, who have been the guardians of the heavens for zillions of years; fought with his knights, using the “Light” and “The Force”, which is the force of love. God, Who is pure love and the source and controller of His “Force”; love, the greatest force in creation; defeated Lucifer and his followers, some of whom were misled, by lies, into fighting against God.

http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

6 Likes

This is the Battle that could WIN us the War

16th July 2021

I have, for almost 18 months now been asking Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance to debate with me. Whitty is, of course, the UK’s chief medical advisor and Vallance is the UK’s chief scientific advisor. Since they and their chums have closed down the country and since their lockdowns will result in millions of deaths, it seemed to me reasonable that they would debate their decisions in public. It is, after all, what scientists usually do.

But they have steadfastly refused to debate with me. They know darned well that if they try to defend their decisions they will lose and the truth will destroy them and governments around the world.

To be honest they would both start off a debate with a disadvantage.

Whitty has worked with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – which has close links to vaccine manufacturers. And Vallance worked for years for GSK – one of the dirtiest drug companies in the world in my view. Indeed, the last time I looked, Vallance still had a lorry load of shares in that drug company.

How could either of them defend their decisions with that sort of background?

Their refusal to debate, and the refusal of government ministers and other advisors, to debate their decisions in public is one of the foremost reasons why we know that everything about covid-19 is fraudulent. If they had truth on their side they would be happy to debate because they’d know they’d win.

The other big reason we know this is all a fraud is the fact that governments everywhere are telling lies about those of us who are speaking out. I’ve been lied about everywhere on the internet since the day after my first video. And those lies and libels originated with governments which now control major web propaganda forces such as Google and Wikipedia.

But now, for the first time, the pro-covid fraudsters may be about to make a mistake.

And the mistake is likely to come from the General Medical Council – at the very heart of the British medical establishment. The medical establishment may be about to put itself on trial.

Decades ago the GMC was best known for striking off the register naughty doctors who had relationships with their patients. The Sunday papers used to keep several pages clear for whenever the GMC held a meeting.

But gradually the GMC has, like so many charities and quangos, changed into a money making machine. Over recent years the GMC’s army of overpaid bureaucrats have in my view been responsible for thousands of deaths. The GMC has become a form filling nightmare and has forced many doctors out of practice and into early retirement. As a result the GMC has, I believe, done infinitely more harm than even the most wicked or incompetent medical practitioners. In my view it’s the GMC which is partly responsible for the fact that for years now many patients have concluded it would probably be easier to win the lottery than get an appointment with a GP.

But now, it is the GMC itself which could find itself on trial.

And this could give us an excellent chance to prove that everything the establishment has done since March 2020 has been built on lies.

A little while ago a British doctor called Dr Sam White, practising as a GP in England, had the courage to speak out about the dangers of the covid-19 experimental jab and advised people not to wear masks. Please share. GP Dr Samuel White speaking out about ending his career because of the lies

This, of course, is considered medical heresy these days.

Any doctor who dares to reveal the truth about the covid-19 injections or about the dangers of mask wearing is likely to be attacked in every way possible.

The GMC is now contemplating action against Dr White – who has already been suspended by NHS England.

https://vernoncoleman.org/videos/battle-could-win-us-war

Rev. 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the Words (Truth) that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are Life.

8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

2 Likes

This Is The End

By Rhoda Wilson on January 26, 2024
In his latest video, Dr. Vernon Coleman describes the dirty tricks used to make life miserable and difficult for both him and his wife.

“What’s happened to us is significant because it shows, quite vividly, how desperate they are to suppress the truth about the fake pandemic, about the flu known as covid, about vaccines and about their terrifying plan,” he said.

“The enemy will do anything to suppress the truth.”

He concludes his video: “The long-term toll has begun to show and I’m going to take time off from writing for my website and making videos to try to look after my wife. Her last hospital consultation was, as usual, by telephone and lasted about the same time as a wrong number. She needs more. And maybe the trolls will put their energy and anonymous courage into fighting governments and conspirators by making their own videos. Or maybe they’ll prefer to continue sniping from the shadows.”

Transcript

Continued at link...

This is the End - Vernon Coleman

This is the End - Vernon Coleman

2 Likes