Dr Vernon Coleman - URGENT News about the Covid-19 Vaccine

This planned pandemic is a test for all of humanity, to determine whether they will continue listening to and putting their trust in Satan and his priests, physicians, politicians, etc., or whether they will start listening to, trust and obey Father and TM, and ONLY Them.

Are any of the signs of covid different than the signs of the common cold or flu? Someone calling these things covid, so they can scare others into taking their toxic drugs and vaccines as a supposed cure doesn't make covid. Has anyone proven the existence of this novel new virus called covid and "sars-cov-2"? No. Has anyone proven that someone with the SYMPTOMS being referred to as covid can pass those symptoms on to others in the ways we're being told? No. We are allowing ourselves to be destroyed by lies because of a lack of God's knowledge/truth about these things. Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Please see the first video linked below, and how injecting these toxic ingredients into humans poisions them and eventually kills them, which is then blamed on "covid". It is all satan's handy work to depopulate and take as many into the fire on the last day with him as possible. Please view information below, and strive daily to NOT give in to the fear that is being heavily promoted to enslave us.

Must-watch: What's REALLY in the fake 'vaccines - former FEMA employee Celeste Solum talks with David Icke

3 Likes